往昔
月光下化身成一个凶残的杀人野兽
A freak animal killing machine by moonlight.
狼人很难对付的
I mean, werewolves are badass.
我们已经知道如何撂倒这些家伙了
We already know how to bring these suckers down.
给他们心脏来颗银弹
One of these bad boys right to the heart.
我确实出了些问题 非常不对劲 我需要帮助
There's something wrong with me, really wrong. I need help.
-你每天睡多久 -不睡
- How much do you sleep? - I don't.
完全不睡吗
At all?
-他的灵魂 不见了 -那在哪儿呢
- It's his soul. It's gone. - So, where is it?
应该还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里
Still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.
那该死的是什么东西
What the hell was that thing?
-那也许是个始祖 -始祖 就像
- It may have been an alpha. - An alpha? Like --
也就是那些怪物的祖先
The first one who spawned all the others.
这里面学问可多着呢
There's tons of lore about it.
给我捕猎去
Bring me creatures.
越是食物链的顶端越好
Aim high on the food chain, please.
-我们可不是你的娇娃 -绝对是
- We ain't your employees. - Of course you are!
你不过是个在十字路口晃悠的恶魔
You're nothing but a punk-ass crossroads demon.
那是曾经了
Was a punk-ass crossroads demon.
如今 已是地狱之王了
Now? King of hell.
我只需动动手指 就能让萨姆的灵魂归位
I snap my fingers, Sam gets his soul back.
否则我就再把萨姆推回那个牢笼里
Or I shove Sam right back in the hole.
如今
他吃了吗
Did he eat?
已经给他洗过澡了 对吗
You gave him a bath, right?
布法罗 纽约州
那么 你有带他去公园吗
Well, did you take him to the park?
那他嘘嘘和便便了吗
And did he make pee-pee and poo-poo?
很好
Good.
告诉他爹地爱他
Tell him Daddy loves him.
马上就回家
Be home soon.
什么鬼...
What the...
凶鬼恶灵
第六季第八集
肥佬的肋骨小屋
我知道 鲍比 但肯定还有别的办法吧
I know, Bobby, but there's got to be another way.
我不知道 继续查呗
I don't know. Keep digging.
如果克劳力认为我们会...
I mean, if Crowley thinks we're just gonna --
克劳力认为你们会怎样啊 迪恩
Crowley thinks you're just gonna what, Dean?
是鲍比·辛格吗
Is that Bobby Singer?
帮我亲他一口
Give him a kiss for me.
我一会儿再打给你
I'll call you back.
好消息 小伙子们
Good news, boys!
我有份儿差事交给你们
I've got a job for you.
好话不说第二遍
I'm gonna say this once.
带着你的差事给我见鬼去吧
You can take your job and shove it up your ass.
这就是你跟自己老板说话的态度么
Is that any way to talk to your boss?
少给我装老大 蠢货
You're not my boss, dickbag.
迪恩啊迪恩 早说过了 别傲娇了
Dean, Dean. Been through this. Quit clutching your pearls.
你已经为我工作一段时间了 萨姆就更长了
You've been working for me for some time now. Sam here, longer.
我们当初又不知道
We didn't know.
知不知道对你来说有啥区别么
Like that makes a difference to you.
你现在根本是为达目的
You'd sell your brother for a dollar right now
就可以不管你老哥的死活
if you really needed a soda.
-听着 我想派你们... -不干
- Look, I'm sending you - No.
你说什么
Beg pardon?
我是做过一些见不得人的事
I've done some shady stuff in my time,
但我不会干这个
but I am not doing this.
不干
No.
十英镑赌你会同意
10 quid says you will.
你喜欢痛感吗 萨姆 你喜欢地狱吗
You like pain, Sam? You like hell?
你别以为这事儿还有商量的余地
You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal.
现在我说了算 没的商量 你个傲慢的臭东西
This is a hostage situation, you arrogant little thug.
你老弟的命在我手上 搞清楚了吗
I own your brother! Do you understand me?
行了 迪恩 笑笑
Come on, Dean, smile.
也没那么糟
It's not that bad.
给你点儿犒劳吧
Here's incentive --
只要你抓一个活的始祖给我
You bag me a live alpha,
我答应你会双手奉还小萨萨的灵魂
and I'll give you little Sammy's soul back, with a cherry on top.
怎么 吸血鬼始祖还不能满足你吗
What, alpha vamp not good enough for you?
你最好别插嘴得好 除非你不想活了
Best mind where you poke your nose, if you want to keep it.
你俩愉快的猎捕旅程从这儿开始
Your merry little hike up the food chain starts here.
一个商人死在自己车里
Businessman found dead in his car --
胸部被刨开 心脏不见了
Chest ripped open, heart missing.
企业家被动物袭击遇难
-听起来像什么呢 -狼人
- Sounds like? - Werewolf.
不 这不是满月日
No, it's not a full moon.
狼人都是在满月之时变身 真凹凸
Werewolves turning on the full moon -- so '09.
他说得对
He's right.
六个月前的半月日 我和萨穆埃尔杀过一个
Samuel and I ganked one about six months back on the half-moon.
看来这种不正常情况已经持续一段时间了
Things have been out of whack for a while now, I guess.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
那么 就这么定了吧
So, it's settled then.
你们去猎捕那狼人 把它给咱带回来
You bag the howler, bring it home to papa.
回见了 帅小伙子们
See you soon, boys.
受害人还真是事业有成
So, the vic's a real class act.
即拥有一大批的廉价公♥寓♥
Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments.
也有些独♥立♥式房♥屋
Couple houses, too.
就这样了吗 你就打算这么做了
So this is it? This is -- this is what you're gonna do?
我做什么啊
What am I doing?
克劳力 他一直把我们玩弄于股掌
Crowley. He's so far up our asses
我们想甩都甩不掉他
we're -- we're -- we're coughing sulfur,
但你 你居然就开始研究起这案子了
but you -- you're just gonna work the case?
嗯 他掐住了我们的命门
Well, he's got us by the short and curlies.
我们还能怎么办
What else are we supposed to do?
只是... 老弟 我
It's just -- you know, man, I...
我现在是在帮恶魔干活儿
I'm working for a demon now.
我甚至不知道你究竟是谁
I don't even know who you are.
我只不过
I just...
我只是需要点儿时间来消化下
I just need a second to adjust.
听着 这确实是个糟糕的局面
Look...This is a crap situation.
我懂的
I get it.
但是迪恩 我还是我
But, Dean, I am still me --
同样的大脑 同样的记忆
same melon, same memories.
我喜欢的音乐也没变
I-I still like the same music.
我还想着苏西·海泽
I still think about Suzie Heizer.
生物课上那个苏西·海泽
Biology class Suzie Heizer?
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
我知道你不信任我
Look, I know you don't trust me.
我做的一切也覆水难收
And I can't take back what I did.
但是我会证明给你看
But I'm going to prove it to you.
我依然是你弟弟
I'm still your brother.
你好 我们是霍尔特和威尔逊探员
How you doing? Agents Holt and Wilson.
联调局的
Feds?
对
Yeah.
联邦调查员来这里做什么
What are the feds doing here?
我们是特派专员
Oh, we're specialists.
专门被指派来回答那些
They call us in to answer the questions
喜欢多管闲事儿的人提出的问题
of mouth-breathing dick monkeys.
有你老哥的范儿了啊
你要给我们详细讲解下吗
So, you gonna walk us through this,
或者
or, uh...
他是码头工人
Dock worker.
上早班的工人发现了他
Guy on the morning shift found him --
胸腔被撕裂
chest ripped wide open.
和车里那具尸体一样吗
Same as the body in the car?
对 两天之内出现了两具尸体
Yeah, second one in two days.
两具尸体的内脏都不见了吗
Internal organs missing on both vics?
比如说心脏
Like their hearts?
好像是的
Uh...Looks like it, yeah.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
这人 他有什么仇人吗
So, this guy, he -- he have any enemies?
对 树敌很多 但是
Yeah, plenty, but, uh,
我觉得他不可能和
I don't think it was a wolf or possibly a cougar
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表