休息时间结束了 我要迟到了 所以...
And, uh, I'm about to be late back from break, so --
你看起来挺紧张 强尼
You seem nervous, Jonny.
那个
Well
死去的都是我的朋友
Those guys that died were my friends.
我当然伤心了
O-of course I'm gonna be upset.
我说的不是伤心 而是紧张
I didn't say upset. I said nervous.
给
Here.
想起什么就联♥系♥我
In case you remember anything.
迪恩 你来这儿做什么
Dean, what are you doing here?
你看起来很好啊
Well, you look absolutely fine.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是孩子想撮合咱俩
We've been "Parent trapped."
啥
What?
本告诉我情况紧急
Ben sent out a 911.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
你要去约会 是吧
You're going on a date, huh?
进来吧
Come in.
你想坐下来吗
You want to sit down?
不是很想
Not so much.
那么 那个男人是谁
So, who's the guy?
那个男人是谁
"Who's the guy?"
他叫马特
His name is Matt.
是个医生
He's a doctor.
马特医生
Oh, Dr. Matt.
多体面啊
How respectable.
真的吗 就这样吗
Really? That's how this is gonna be?
听着
Look, I-I --
我给你打过6次电♥话♥ 迪恩
I called you six times, Dean.
我给你回过近百次电♥话♥了
And I almost called you back about 100.
我真欣慰
Good to know.
莉莎 本一打给我
Lis, Ben called me.
我就放下手头的一切赶来了
I dropped everything and ran.
要是你想知道我是不是在乎
If you want to know if I care --
对我无济于事
Doesn't help me.
你想让我怎么着
What do you want from me?
我没有任何要求
I'm not asking for anything.
那就说点要求
Well, then ask for something!
嗯
Um...
-回你的房♥间去 -回你的房♥间去
- Go to your room! - Go to your room!
你知道 我不能
You know, I...I can't.
对你提要求
Ask for something.
我知道自己想要什么
I know what I want.
但以你的生活方式
But I can't have it --
我无法得到我想要的
not how you live.
我手♥机♥一响 我想极小可能是你打来的
My phone rings, I think -- tiny chance it's you,
更有可能是萨姆打给我说你死了
big chance it's Sam calling to tell me you're dead.
-莉莎 -别 别
- Lis... - No, don't.
别说对不起
Don't apologize or anything.
只是
It's just...
每当我在这里的生活走上正轨
It's just I get to this place where I'm okay,
你就出现在我们家门口
and then you show up at our door.
你总是这样
You keep doing that,
每次在我以为再也见不到你的时候
every time I think I'm never gonna see you again.
我在试着忘却你
I'm trying to get over you.
你又在做什么
What are you trying to do?
你想从我们这里得到什么 迪恩
What do you want from us, Dean?
为什么我快疯了
Why am I flipping out?!
我不知道 也许是因为那些联邦探员
I-I don't know, maybe 'cause of the feds!
因为戴夫和史蒂夫他妈的死了
Maybe 'cause Dave and Steve are freaking dead.
听着 不 不
Look -- no. No.
等会再给我电♥话♥
Just...Call me later.
快走
Come on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥ 所以那个鬼想杀了你
That was a ghost trying to kill you for being a dick.
啥
What?
你知道吗
You know what?
你很幸运 所有被问话的人里面
You're lucky you are the most suspicious interview
你是最可疑的
of all time.
我就料到会这样
I figured something like this would happen.
料到会怎样
Figured something like what would happen?
伙计 我没时间和你详细解释
Buddy, look, I don't have time for the big speech, all right?
基本事实是
So, brass tacks --
萝丝回来了
Rose is back.
太扯淡了
That's crazy!
你会像你的朋友们一样挂掉
Look, you're gonna end up like your friends
除非你告诉我你对萝丝做过什么
unless you tell me what you did to Rose.
你想不想让我帮你
Do you want me to help you or not?
那只是个愚蠢的玩笑
It was just a stupid joke.
我是说 人人都会开玩笑
You know, I mean, you -- you -- you play jokes.
我们没想到会那么严重
We didn't think it was that big of a deal.
你们做了什么
What did you do?
我们让萝丝以为有人暗恋她
We made Rose think she had a secret admirer.
我想那姑娘一辈子都没被人约出去过
I don't think the girl had ever been asked out in her life.
真的 我们只是觉得她有点悲催
Honestly, we just thought she was kind of pathetic...
所以我们知道她会上钩
...So we knew she'd take the bait.
她很兴奋
She was so excited.
那可怜的姑娘压根没想到
The poor girl never saw it coming.
萝丝 我觉得他喜欢你哎
look, Rose, I think he likes you.
那确实很贱
It was mean.
但你知道一帮男人凑一起
But you know how it is when a group of guys get together.
就爱比着谁更混♥蛋♥
They -- they act like jackasses.
哟 别这样嘛
Aw, don't be like that.
拜托 萝丝 开个玩笑嘛
Come on, Rosey, it's just a joke!
去死吧
Go to hell.
发生得太快了
It happened so fast...
喂 别这么不识逗嘛 萝丝
Hey, take a joke, Rosey.
说真的
Seriously.
我们不是故意的
We didn't mean for it to happen.
但太迟了
And then it was too late.
-你要干嘛 -报♥警♥啊
- What are you doing? - I'm calling the cops.
-你疯了吗 -这是个意外
- Are you crazy? - It was an accident.
是咱骗她来的 我还拽了她
We tricked her here. I grabbed her.
最轻算是过失杀人
That's involuntary manslaughter at least,
前提还得是他们相信咱们
and that's if they even believe us.
你明白吗
You understand?
史蒂夫说我们当时没得选
Steve said there was only one option.
我真希望能重新来过
I wish I could take it all back.
我想你也是
I'm sure you do.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
好吧
Okay.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes
告诉我一切与你无关
and tell me none of it's on you.
我没说你该死
Look, I'm not saying you deserve to die.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
告诉我你们在哪儿埋的她
You have to tell me where she's buried.
在林子里
In the woods,
峡谷路边的一块空地
a clearing off canyon run road.
-不 不 你哪儿也别去 -但我
- No, no, no, no. You're not going anywhere. - But I --
我告诉你没事了之前
You need to stay inside
你乖乖待在盐线里面
the salt line until I tell you you're safe.
你要让我整宿待在这儿吗
You just want me to stand here all night?!
这已经算不错的了
Consider it getting off easy.
靠 太扯淡了吧
Well, that's ridiculous.
植物才杀不死僵尸
Plants could never kill a zombie.
你觉得我会道歉吗
You think I'm gonna say "I'm sorry"?
为啥我想要你道歉
And why would I think that?
因为你把我骗到这儿来吗
Because you lied to get me here?
紧急情况嘛
It was an emergency.
你妈约个会不叫紧急情况
A date's not an emergency, Ben.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表