不过 那小小圣诞老人呢
But, uh, what about the tiny Santa Claus
还有巨魔 还有
and the troll and the --
那是花♥园♥矮人
Oh, oh, that's a garden gnome,
另外那个是大个儿地精
And that's a large goblin,
这些 这些都是小精灵吗
And that -- but they're all fairies?
没错
Yes.
小精灵们形态各异
Fairy comes in many shapes and sizes --
来自其他国度 会魔法又顽皮捣蛋的小东西
Magical, mischievous beings from the realm next door.
小精灵王国
The fairy realm?
就像那种其他维度的空间吗
So, it's like another dimension?
另一个世界 没错
Another reality, yes.
只有那些去到过那里又回到这个世界的人
Only people who have been there and returned to our world
能在这里看到小精灵
can see the fairy here.
好吧
Right.
小精灵为什么要绑♥架♥人类
Why are the fairies abducting people?
对此有很多种解释 但很少有接近事实的
Well, there is much theory and little fact.
我们知道他们只会抓走家里的大儿子
We know they only take first-born sons.
就像侏儒怪一样[德国传说]
Just like rumpelstiltskin did!
我觉得 他们可能被带到阿瓦隆
Personally, I think they're taken to Avalon
去服侍欧泊龙了
to service Oberon,
欧泊龙: 天卫四(1787年由赫歇耳发现)精灵之王
也就是精灵之王
king of the fairy.
迪恩
Dean...
你有没有
did you...
服侍过那个精灵之王欧泊龙
service Oberon, king of the fairies?
玛丽安
Marion...
如果真的有精灵
Let's say fairies are real, okay?
-我们能怎么做 -什么
- What can we do about them? - Sorry?
我是说 怎么
I mean, how can we...
和他们交流
Interact with them?
没错 没错
Yes, yes.
暴♥力♥的交流
Forcefully interact.
如果你们想找精灵帮忙
Well, if you want to win a fairy's favor,
就得送他们一碗新鲜奶油
leave a bowl of fresh cream.
他们爱死奶油了
They love cream.
这样
Okay.
有没有更暴♥力♥点的
Uh, and -- and more forcefully?
精灵都不喜欢铁器
Well, all fairy hate iron.
而黑暗精灵接会被银器灼伤
And the dark fairy burn when touched with silver.
还有什么
What else?
如果你在精灵面前撒上糖或盐
You could spill sugar or salt in front of them.
无论他们有多强大
No matter how powerful,
都必须弯腰去数颗粒
the fairy must stoop to count each grain.
这样啊
Well, all right.
这真是
That's -- wow.
太好玩了
Lot to absorb.
多谢了
Um, thank you.
先等等
Oh! Oh, stay!
把茶喝完
Finish your tea.
不得不说
I got to say,
我大爱这里的感觉
I-I-I love the feel.
就像 就像
It's, uh, it's -- it's...
就像袖珍版的亚利桑那州的赛多纳
It's like Sedona, Arizona, crapped in here.
总之极富质感
...Pewter-iffic is what it is.
真质感
Pewter-iffic.
你有大点的杯子吗
Do you have bigger cups?
天啊 我被附身了吗
God, is it on me?
-我感觉被那玩意附身了 -没有
- I feel like I've got the crazy on me. - No, you...
但你确实被精灵劫持过了
You did sit in some glitter, though.
还不如相信被飞碟劫持了
Just makes me want to believe in UFOs again.
我跟你说 你这些想法对行动可没帮助
Doesn't really give us a next move. I'll grant you that.
这种事应该打电♥话♥问鲍比
We can always put the call out to Bobby.
搞笑了吧
I'll be damned.
那不是那个钟表匠吗
Isn't that the watch guy?
爱死奶油哦
They love cream.
布伦南钟表行
你跟着他去酒吧
All right, you stick with half and half.
我去他店里看看
I'm gonna go check out his store.
不准勾引小妞
And no hippie chicks.
喂
Yeah.
这里到处都是精灵
Friggin' full of keeblers over here, man.
满屋子都是
Just full of 'em.
-什么 -就像故事里讲的
- What? - It's like -- it's like the story
修鞋匠养着一群精灵
with the -- with the shoe guy and all the elves.
你说布伦南会不会跟精灵
Hey, you -- you think Brennan made a deal
有什么交易
with a bunch of fairies?
等我电♥话♥
Let me get back to you.
好啊 布伦南先生
So, Mr. Brennan.
又见面了
Hello again.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
我有说过你手工很好吗
Did I ever mention how beautiful your work is?
什么
What?
表做的极好极好
The watches -- just stunning.
但我很疑惑的是
But what I can't figure out
你一个人是怎么做出这么多表的
Is how one man can put out that much product.
我是说 别人不知道的话
I mean, hell, if I didn't know better,
还以为你有一群精灵帮你干活呢
I'd say you have a bunch of elves working for ya.
可惜我知道
Except I do know better.
你确实有一群精灵帮你干活
And you have a bunch of elves working for you.
神经病
You're insane.
那么 什么样的父亲会狠心用亲生儿子
So, tell me -- how does a father decide to trade his son
交换一堆钟表
for a bunch of watches?
我想你还是有灵魂的
I mean, I'm assuming you have a soul,
所以你到底是为了什么呢
so what's your excuse?
你不懂的
You don't understand.
根本不是这回事
It wasn't like that.
那是怎么回事
Then how was it?
我靠做这些钟表养家糊口三十年
I supported my family for 30 years making those watches.
这是我唯一会做的工作
It's the only thing I know how to do.
但得了帕金森症后
But the Parkinson's...
我无法控制住双手了
I was losing my hands.
我将失去一切
I was losing everything.
奶奶常说世上真的有精灵
My grandmother, she always used to say that they were real,
我小的时候她教过我
Told me all these stories when I was a kid
如何召唤精灵
about how to summon them,
如何得到精灵的帮助
how to get favors from them.
所以你会施咒语
So you learned how to work a spell.
我是说
I mean...
本来我都不知道行不行得通
Honestly, I doubted it would even work.
但我太绝望了
I was just desperate.
她留了一本书给我
She left me this book.
两个月前我就在店里进行了召唤
So I did the ceremony in my back office two months ago.
然后 出现了一个男人
And this...man appeared.
自称是小妖精
Said he was a leprechaun.
小妖精
A leprechaun?
我请求他治好我的病
I asked him just to cure my hands,
但他说他可以做得更好
but he said he would do even better.
他可以帮我达到前所未有的高度
He'd make me more successful than I'd ever been.
说可以送我几个工人
He told me he'd bring a crew of workers,
以挽救我的事业和名声
that I could save my business, save my name.
条件是
In exchange for...?
条件是给他们提供休息住所
He just wanted a place for them to rest,
以享受这片沃土的滋润
"To take of the fruit and fat of the land."
我
I...
我就同意了
I said yes.
都没多想
I-I wasn't thinking.
沃土的滋润是指
And the "Fruit and the fat" Was...
我的大儿子
My first-born.
不光是我的
But not just mine.
还有其他人的
There's been others.
但他们贪婪不已
They're not stopping.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表