是从
Since, uh...
今天礼拜几 礼拜五吗
What's today -- Friday?
我想想 应该是从 还是关心你自己的事吧
Since, let's see -- mind your business.
你最好全说出来 克劳力
You may as well share with the class, Crowley.
我们知道你在找炼狱
We know you're looking for purgatory.
你们都听说了啊
So you heard about that?
对 你到底有什么企图
Yeah. You want to tell us why?
不是明摆着的吗
Isn't it obvious?
地盘 地盘 地盘
Location, location, location.
我是个开拓者
I'm a developer.
炼狱广阔无垠
Purgatory is vast,
却利用不足 而且毗邻地狱
underutilized, and hell-adjacent,
所以我想为我所用
And I want it.
-用来干什么 -你最好闭嘴
- What for? - Best shut your gob.
当手下的无权向老板提问
Employees don't question management.
-我们可不是你手下 -你们当然是
- We ain't your employees. - Of course you are!
而且已经当了好一阵子了 多亏了你们外公
Have been for some time now, thanks to gramps.
不然我留着他干嘛 对吧
I don't keep captain chromedome around for his wit, do I?
萨穆埃尔知道很多事情
Samuel knows things.
事实上 他比你们谁都知道的多
More than any of you, actually.
简直就是本活的百科全书
Walking encyclopedia of the creepy and the crawly.
而且我还知道
And I knew...
你俩一直执着于对家庭的忠诚
You two are so hung up on family-loyalty nonsense,
他说朝东 你俩绝不会朝西
He said jump, you'd get froggy.
够了 游戏结束了
Yeah, well, the game's over.
恐怕好戏才刚上演
Yeah, well, afraid not,
除非你不想再见到萨姆的灵魂了
Not if you want to see Sam's soul ever again.
别唬人了
You're bluffing.
告诉他们 萨穆埃尔
Tell them, Samuel.
是他把我和萨姆带回来的
He pulled us both back, me and Sam.
什么 你知道这事
What? You knew?
不可能 小卡说那不是
No, Cass says it takes big-time mojo
一般的咒语能办到的
to pull something like that off,
而你不过是个在十字路口晃悠的恶魔
And you're nothing but a punk-ass crossroads demon.
那是曾经
Was a punk-ass crossroads demon.
现在 我可是地狱之王
Now? King of hell.
相信我吧 我有那本领
Believe me, I've got the mojo.
我动动手指就能让萨姆的灵魂回归肉体
I snap my fingers, Sam gets his soul back.
或者 你要还跟我对着干
Or you can be...You,
萨姆就会被我推回黑洞里去
And I shove Sam right back in the hole.
真不敢想象那洞里的情景
Can't imagine what it's like in there...
而我的想象力可是一流的
And I can imagine so many things.
大家都清楚了吗
So, we clear?
我是老板查理 你们是我的娇娃
Me, Charlie... You, angels.
任务很简单 给我捕猎去
Job's simple enough -- bring me creatures.
食物链越顶端越好
Aim high on the food chain, please.
对大家都有好处
Everybody wins.
幸会了 回见
It's been a pleasure. See you soon.
该走了
It's time to go.
上车
Get the van.
你竟然任凭一个恶魔发号♥施令
You're letting a demon call the shots?
一切都没有改变
Nothing's changed.
我们继续猎魔 就这么简单
We hunt. Period.
别担心 我会搞定他
Don't worry about him. I'll take care of it.
你信不信我
You trust me or not?
回车里去 格温
Get the van, Gwen.
跟个恶魔合作
Working with a demon, huh?
你和我想的不一样
You're not who I thought you were.
孩子 你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me, son.
到底是什么那么重要
So, what's so important
让你能委曲求全给阎罗王当小弟
that you're the king of hell's cabana boy, huh?
他到底给了你什么
What'd he offer you?
女人 金钱 还是头发
Girls? Money? Hair?
我有我的苦衷
I got my reasons.
你要动手的话 就来吧
You gonna make a move, go ahead.
否则怎样
Or what?
不怎样
Or nothing.
我不会对你们做任何事 迪恩
I'm not gonna do anything to you, Dean.
你俩
You boys...
是我的亲人
...You're my family.
所以在我看来 你们有两个选择
So the way I see it, you got two choices --
要么一枪嘣了你外公 要么闪开
Put a bullet in your grandfather or step aside.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
He sold us out.
我知道
I know.
算了吧
Let it go.
凭什么
Why?
你走吧
Get out of here.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们绝不能给克劳力当帮手
We can't work for Crowley.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
我想你没明白 恶魔永远心狠手辣
I don't think you understand. Demons bone you every time.
这我知道 真的
Oh, no, I get it. I do, believe me.
问题是
Just running the math --
我们还有别的路可走吗
Do we really have another choice?
我们可以一刀砍死他
We could stab him in his throat.
那我的灵魂怎么办
And get my soul back how?
我只是觉得 看来我们得跟他玩玩了
I'm just saying, seems like we got to play ball,
起码眼下只能这样了
At least for the moment.
我以前也没少做过傻事
I have done some stupid things in my time,
但从没给恶魔打过工
but punching a demon's clock?
听着 只要等到我们想出其他办法
Look, just till we find another way.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们就去追杀克劳力
And then we track Crowley down
让那混♥蛋♥得到他应得的报应
And give that son of a bitch what's coming to him.
你支持我吗 迪恩
You with me, Dean?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表