Yeah, everybody Lovecraft invited died.
但他的女仆有个九岁的儿子
Seems the maid had a 9-year-old boy.
当时也在现场
He was there.
那他现在差不多有83岁了吧 他在哪里
So he'd be, what, 83 years old now? Where is he?
自从那晚之后 他就没去过别的地方
Same place he's been ever since the big night --
一直被关在精神病院里
locked in a mental ward.
懂了
I see.
有情况随时通知我 好吗
Well, keep me posted, huh?
好的 保持联络
Okay. Stay in touch.
你那边情况如何
How's things going there?
有莉莎和本的线索吗
You got a lead on Lisa and Ben?
我们正在进行审问
Well, we're making a few inquiries.
进展很慢
Slow going.
迪恩的情况怎样
How's Dean?
你应该能想象得到
About how you'd expect.
下一位顾客
Next customer.
听着 我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know anything.
好吧 那就走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
迪恩
Dean?
怎么了
Yeah?
哥们 酒精和咖♥啡♥因♥什么的
Look, man, y-you're running on, what, uh,
让你的情绪有些激动
whiskey and coffee and whatever else you're taking.
那又怎样
Yeah, and?
我们这么做不过是绝望之举
And we're grasping at straws here, man.
只要我杀恶魔杀够数
Look, I kill enough of these demons,
最终会有人告诉我克劳力的下落
Eventually one of them's gonna tell me where Crowley is.
没问题了吧
So, we good?
你审问他们很久了
Well, look, you've been at it for a while.
起码让我替你一会吧
Why don't you at least let me take over?
-你该歇歇了 -不用了 谢谢
- You deserve a break. - No, thanks.
-迪恩 -萨姆 别管闲事
- Dean -- - Sam, back off.
莉莎和本
Lisa and Ben --
不管他们在哪里 都是我害的
Wherever they are, that is 100% on me.
如果他们出什么事...
And if they are hurt...
需要的时候我会喊你
I'll yell if I need you.
卡西迪奥 是萨姆
Castiel, it's Sam.
我不知道本和莉莎的事是不是你干的
So, look, I don't know if you're in on this whole Ben/Lisa thing,
但是你哪怕还有一点良知
But if you have any heart whatsoever,
那就把他们放回来
bring them back to us, man.
行行好
Come on.
拜托了
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我求求你了 你懂不懂啊
I am begging you. Do you understand?
宝贝儿
Sweetie...
你看起来好紧张
you look tense.
你抓走了本和莉莎
You took Ben and Lisa.
那个呀
Oh. That.
我跟你说过了
I told you...
不要动萨姆和迪恩
Not to touch Sam and Dean.
我尊重你的意愿了
I've respected that.
我只是钻了个明显的空子
I'm merely exploiting the obvious loophole.
只要那女人和那孩子在我手里
As long as I have the woman and the boy,
你那两个花里胡哨的小英雄
your fop-coiffed little heroes
就会掘地三尺地找他们
will be scouring the earth for them.
而不会来找我们的麻烦了
Therefore, not you and not me.
一举多得
Everybody wins.
你该先跟我商量的
You should have talked to me first.
我宁可先斩后奏
I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission.
他们在哪 克劳力
Where are they, Crowley?
你不许伤害他们
You are not to harm them.
听清了吗
Do you understand me?
你猜咋的
You know what?
你不许我碰的人类已经达到最高额度了
You're maxed out on putting humans out of bounds.
哥爱干啥干啥
I'll do with them as I please.
你想阻止哥
You want to stop me?
就去把炼狱给哥找到
Go find friggin' purgatory!
超声波电♥话♥响了啊
Call on the bat phone?
总挑你休息时间找你 是吧
Never call during business hours, do they?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
小卡 小卡 小卡 你能来真好
Cass, Cass, Cass. So good of you to come.
巴尔萨泽 你召唤我做什么
Balthazar, why'd you summon me here?
我就有话直说了行么
Can I ask you a direct question?
当然了
Of course.
你跟地狱之王在狼狈为奸吗
Are you in flagrante with the king of hades?
当然没有
Of course not.
你一直不会撒谎
Always were such a terrible liar.
这么说是真的了
So it's true.
好吧
All right, then.
为什么
Why?
是结束这一切的方法
It's a means to an end.
巴尔萨泽 你懂的
Balthazar, you understand that.
那是当然了
Oh, absolutely.
但你说的结束到底指的什么
What's the end here, exactly?
是洗劫炼狱
You know, raid purgatory,
-把灵魂都抓走吗 -是赢得战争
- snatch up all the souls? - Win the war.
那我只能认为你就是那个皮囊 是吗
And I can only assume that you'd be the vessel, correct?
把那些灵魂都吸入你体内 所有的能量
Suck up all those souls into yourself, all that power.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
你消化不了那么多能量 你会爆♥炸♥
Or too much juice for you, in which case you explode,
地球也会跟着遭殃
taking a substantial chunk of the planet along with you.
-不会那样的 -是啊 是啊
- That won't happen. - Sure, sure.
当然了
Of course.
不过
Just...
你能说这是完全没风险的吗
just tell me that it's entirely risk-free.
对不起我之前没告诉你 不过我要知道
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but I need to know.
你是不是站在我这边
Are you with me or not?
要知道 你可能挺靠谱 不过
You know, you may be certifiable, but...
好吧
Fine.
一不做
In for a penny...
二不休
in for a pound.
你到底怎么知道的
How'd you hear about this, anyway?
你的小吼猴们说的
Oh, your howler monkeys, of course.
他们对绑♥架♥的事
See, they're just a touch worked up
都挺火大的呢
about that kidnapping business, you know.
你真不是跟那个记者一伙的吗
You're sure you're not with that other reporter?
那个穿风衣的
In the coat?
那个人是骗子 是个冒牌货
Liar, that one, not who he says.
不 先生
No, sir.
我跟他
Uh, I'm not...
不是一个报社的
affiliated with his paper.
我就想问你几个问题
I just have a couple of questions
关于1937年你参加的那个晚宴聚会
about a dinner party you were at in 1937.
大家都那么着迷
Everyone's so fascinated.
都想知道我在伟大的
Want to know about my night
洛夫克萊夫特家渡过的那晚到底如何
at the home of the great H.P. Lovecraft?
要是您愿意说
If you don't mind.
你都听过那个故事了
Well, you know the story.
他们念了咒语 他们都说是失败了
They did their spell, and they all said it failed.
你相信有怪物吗
Do you believe in monsters?
信
Yup.
你知道 你说这种话
You know, you go saying that,
他们会把你终生关在这儿
they'll lock you in here rest of your life.
不管你看到了什么
Whatever you saw...
你告诉我 我都信
you tell me, and I'll buy it straight.
那咒语成功了
The spell worked.
打开了一扇门 有东西进来了
A door opened, and something came through.
但那东西是隐形的 所以大家都不知道
B-but it was invisible, so no one knew.
除了我
Except me.
那你是怎么知道的
How did you know, then?
因为它带走了我妈妈
Because it took my mother!
占据了她的身体
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表