That's right, I said "brother."
鲍比 你知道么
'cause you know what, Bob?
我们不是演员
We're not actors.
我们是猎魔人
We're hunters.
我们是温家人
We're the Winchesters.
以前是 现在是 以后也是
Always have been, and always will be.
我们的世界里 没人知道我们是谁
And where we're from, people don't know who we are.
但是跟你说
But you know what?
在那个世界 我们至关重要
We mattered in that world.
事实上 我们还偶尔救救人命
In fact, we even saved a son of a bitch once or twice.
对 好吧 这里也许有一些粉丝
And yeah, okay, here, maybe there's some -- some fans
很在乎这些个垃圾
who give a crap about this nonsense.
我可不会称之为垃圾
I wouldn't call it nonsense.
但是 鲍比·辛格
But, Bob Singer --
如果这是你的名字
If that even is your name --
告诉我
tell me this --
这意味着什么
what does it all mean?
好的 很好啊
Okay. This is good.
我是说 我们都有神经质的时候
I mean, we've all had our psychotic breaks, right?
我完全理解
I can work with this.
迪恩
Dean.
维吉尔 他把钥匙拿走了
Virgil -- I think he has the key.
我们辞演
We quit.
好的 好的 别动气 别动气
Okay, okay, okay. Easy, easy.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
别
please.
生活在这种鸟不拉屎又脏又破的地方
Live in this grubby, shabby desert?
这里跟你们一样 一无是处
Nothing greater than yourselves.
死后不过是一小撮尘土
Nothing but dirt when you die.
你说什么
What? Aah!
没有超能力 没有魔法
No power, no magic.
我根本 我根本不知道你在说什么
I'm so-- I'm not following you at all.
这里什么魔法都不存在
There's no magic in your universe!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
求你
Please!
-只有一袋绳子和滑轮 -你说什么
- Nothing but a bag of strings and pulleys. - What?!
你该感激接下来我对你做的事
You should thank me for what I'm about to do.
为什么 你究竟要对我做什么
Why? What are you about to do?
我要做一个很重要的召唤
I need to make an important call.
我向上帝祈求能够成功
I pray to god that it even goes through.
我也沦落到如此了
This is what I've been reduced to.
拉斐尔
Raphael.
也许我们可以黑入警♥察♥的调度系统
Maybe if we get inside the police dispatch system.
给维吉尔弄一张全国通缉令
Put out an A.P.B. On Virgil.
也许有用 如果他还这样招摇过市的话
Might work, if he stays obvious.
我们的时间不多了
It's not like we have a lot of time.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
怎么了
What?
米沙 他被人刺死了
Misha! He's been stabbed to death!
-在哪里 -在哪里
- Where? - Where?
你们有良心没啊
Where?!
警告 禁止入内
Caution do not enter.
没错 是拉斐尔 跟忍♥者神龟一名字
Yeah, yeah, Raphael. Like the ninja turtle.
他当时在召唤一个来自天堂的 名叫拉斐尔的人
He was calling someone name of Raphael, up in heaven.
没错 没错 就是那样
Yeah, yeah. That's right.
那个可怕的男人杀了这个大哭大叫的帅哥
The -- the scary man killed the attractive crying man,
然后他就开始祷告
and then he started to pray.
最奇怪的是
And the strange part --
过了不久
after a while,
我发誓听到有个声音回应他
I s-swear I heard this voice, answering.
那它说了什么
What did it say?
听上去就是一派胡言
Well, it didn't make any sense.
说来听听
Try us.
那个声音说
The voice said,
"明天维吉尔即将回去"
"For Virgil to return tomorrow,
"从来时的那个地方”
"at the place where he crossed over,
"和来时的那个时间"
"at the time of the crossing.
"拉斐尔将会透过那个窗户”
"And Raphael would reach through the window
"并带他和那把钥匙回去"
and take him and the key home."
好的
Uh, okay.
谢谢
Hey, thank you.
迪恩 如果维吉尔带着那把钥匙回去
Dean, if Virgil gets back with that key,
小卡就死定了 我们的世界也完蛋了
Cass is dead, and our world is toast.
那我们就阻止他
Well, then we stop him.
一个没了翅膀的天使还能有多厉害呢
I mean, how bad can an angel with no wings be?
我想看看那支半压动式步♥枪♥
I'd like to see that pump-action tactical,
口径12毫米
12-gauge.
好的
You bet.
眼光不错
Nice choice.
先生 你对军械真是了如指掌
You really know your ordnance, mister.
我是天堂的武器管理者
I am the weapons keeper of heaven.
你说什么
Excuse me?
说的我工作
It's my job.
如果我们阻止了维吉尔 拿到钥匙
You know that if we drop Virgil, get the key,
那也许就得长住在这了
then this might be it.
我们很可能就困死在这了
We might be stuck here.
不 我们会找到回去的方法
No, we'll figure out a way back.
是啊 尽管回不去对你也没坏处
Yeah, you wouldn't be that broken up if we didn't, though.
什么
What?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
我只是想说
Well, I'm just saying.
下面没有地狱 上面没有天堂
No hell below us, above us only sky.
迪恩 我们的朋友都不在这里
Dean, our friends are back there.
是啊 可这里 你有个完美的生活
Yeah, but here, you got a pretty good life.
我是说 从你6个月大起 那个地方就
I mean, back home, the hits have been coming
一直没消停过
since you were 6 months old.
你得承认 当个有钱人
You got to admit, being a-a bazillionare,
还跟露比结了婚 一切完美
married to Ruby, the whole package.
这无可厚非
It's no contest.
知道吗 你说对了
No, you know, you were right.
这里的生活确实很不一样
We just don't mean the same thing here.
我是说 我们在这里都不是兄弟关系了
I mean, we're not even brothers here, man.
好 那我们就开始疯狂的回家行动吧
All right, then. Let's get our crazy show back home.
鲍比 兄弟 究竟怎么了
Bob, dude. What the hell, right?
-埃里克 谢谢你能来 -别这么说
- Eric. Thanks for coming. - Of course.
我知道你很忙
I know you're busy.
这对我们来说意义很大 还可以请你帮忙
It means a lot that we can still, you know, call on you.
是的 没错 米沙 对吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Misha, right?
我知道 我知道 这可真是个悲剧
Oh, I know, I know. It's just awful!
这绝对 绝对是悲剧
It's totally, totally awful. Yeah.
可也让我们上了报纸头条 你看了吗
It got us the front page of variety, though. Did you see that?
-头条 真的吗 -没错 没错
- Front page? Really? - Yeah, yeah.
但还是个悲剧
But tragic.
是的 是悲剧 我也这么认为
Yeah, tragic. That's what I was gonna say.
你的"Octocobra"如何了
How's "Octocobra"?
我觉得我找到了突破口
Oh, I think I really had a breakthrough.
午饭的时候我会跟你好好谈谈
I'll tell you all about it over lunch, though.
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 那我就先去他们的拖车里
Okay, so I am just gonna bust in their trailer,
好好教训他俩一顿 然后再处理那些乱七...
guns blazing, and then take care of this whole mess and --
怎么了
What?
那个人 他就是那个临时演员
That guy. I think that's the extra!
太好了
Oh, fantastic.
我们可以先把他扼杀在摇篮里
We can nip this bud right out of the gate.
你好 临时演员
Hey, extra!
过来这边
Over here!
枪 他手里有枪
Gun! He's got a gun!
不要啊
Noooooo!
今天应该没有枪战的戏 不是吗
I don't think we have gunfire on the call sheet today, hmm?
这呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表