往昔
给我抓超自然生物 要在食物链顶端的
Bring me creatures. Aim high on the food chain.
无论我们抓到什么 最后都送到这来
Whatever we bag... ends up there.
他在这折磨他们 审问他们
That's where he tortures them, interrogates them --
我真的就不知道了
I don't really know.
-我不是你的雇员 -你们当然是
- We ain't your employees. - Of course you are!
礼物包里是什么
What's in the gift bag?
-是你 -不可能
- You are. - Not possible.
你的遗骸并没有藏得那么好
You didn't hide your bones as well as you should have.
她是谁 这个叫夏娃的婊♥子♥
Who is she, this Eve bitch?
我们所有人的母亲
The mother of all of us,
还是你们所有人的末日
and the end of all of you.
凤♥凰♥的灰烬可以烧掉万物之母
The ashes of a phoenix can burn the mother.
1861年
"1861,
桑勒斯 怀俄明州
"Sunrise, wyoming.
今天枪杀了一只凤♥凰♥
"Gun killed a phoenix today.
留下一堆阴燃的灰烬
Left a pile of smoldering ash."
-谁的枪 -科尔特的
- Whose gun? - Colt's.
我们穿越回到过去
We hop back in time,
找到萨穆埃尔·科尔特
we join up with Samuel Colt,
我们猎杀那只凤♥凰♥
We hunt the phoenix,
然后带上灰烬回来
and then haul its ashes back home.
-那是我想的那东西吗 -凤♥凰♥的灰烬
- Is that what I think it is? - Ashes of a phoenix.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
我们要和她开战了
We take the fight to her.
现今
我是认真的 没开玩笑
I'm serious. I'm serious.
那真的太宰人了 伙计
That was way overpriced, dude.
在我家乡 啤酒就三块钱一瓶
Back where I'm from, okay, it was like $3 a beer.
好吧 那下次我请客
Okay. Then, I'm buying next time.
我没说谎 真的没开玩笑
I'm not even lying. I'm not even joking at all.
嘿
Hey.
天使下凡了啊
Heaven must be missing an angel.
我想她喜欢我
I think she likes me.
好了 自恋狂 走了
Okay, Fabio. Let's -- let's go.
你没事吧 小姐
Are you okay, miss?
我很好
I'm perfect.
我是说 那是血吗
I mean, is -- is that blood?
是 我想是的
Yes, I suppose it is.
你真的没事吧
You sure you're all right?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what the hell?!
我送给他了一份礼物
I gave him a gift.
快 咱们走吧
Come on, man. Let's get out of here.
凶鬼恶灵
第六季第十九集
嘿 你怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
五发子弹 就是这样
Five shells -- that's how I'm doing.
你知道的
Well, you know,
比起上周 这已经算不错了
It's a hell of a lot more than we had last week.
也许
Maybe.
什么意思
Meaning?
就是我刚才出了个小意外
Meaning I just had myself a little mishap a few minutes ago,
还有 看
And, uh -- well, here, look.
这东西应该能烧死夏娃
This stuff is supposed to burn the bejesus out of Eve.
可我涂上它屁感觉都没有
It doesn't even give me a sunburn.
传说应该有用的
The lore says it works.
你也会说是"传说"
That's always reliable.
也许它就像...
Well, you know what? M-maybe it's like --
也许就像铁或者银
maybe it's like iron or silver, you know?
伤害他们 不会伤害我们
Hurts them and not us?
可能吧 但倒是对我们很有好处
Maybe, but a fat lot of good it does us
直到我们找到那个婊♥子♥
until we find the bitch.
我在找 但是我想
I'm looking, but I'm thinking
可能你是时候来次召唤了
maybe it's time you made a call.
为什么每次都是我召唤呢
Why's it always got to be me that makes the call, huh?
小卡又不是我的跟屁虫
It's not like Cass lives in my ass.
那家伙忙着呢
The dude's busy.
小卡 别跟我屁♥股♥后头
Cass, get out of my ass!
我从没在你的...
I was never in your --
你们找夏娃的工作有什么进展了吗
Have you made any progress in locating Eve?
其实 我们正想问你呢
Well, we were gonna ask you about that.
我找过 但是她能躲开我
I've looked, but she's hidden from me.
她躲掉了所有的天使
She's hidden from all angels.
太好了
Awesome.
你知道 其实我们就需要一个内应
You know, what we really need is an inside man.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
一个有爪子有同情心的家伙
Something with claws and sympathy.
是说一个友好的怪物吗
Like a friendly monster?
现在这样的越来越少了 你说呢
Those are in short supply these days, don't you think?
是 但是我们见过一两个 对吗
Sure, but we've met one or two, right?
可能
Maybe.
也许我们能找到一个
So, maybe we can find one.
丽诺尔 等等
Lenore. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
嘿 丽诺尔 停下
Hey, hey. Lenore, stop.
听着 我们很高兴见到你
Look, we're happy you're here.
我叫丽诺尔 我不会伤害你们
My name's Lenore. I'm not gonna hurt you.
很久没见了
It's been a long time.
你还记得我们吗
You remember us?
记得
I remember.
你们的猎人朋友差点杀了我
Your hunter friend almost killed me.
那么 如果这能让你舒服些
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
他后来变成了吸血鬼
uh, he turned into a vampire,
最后我砍掉了他的头
and I chopped his head off.
用铁丝网 超赞
Yeah, with razor wire. Wicked.
那可真不错
Well, that's something.
怎么了
What's going on?
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
嗯
Well, um...
小卡带你来的
That's Cass.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend,
我们需要跟你谈谈
and we need to talk to you
关于夏娃
about Eve.
夏娃吗
Eve?
关于夏娃我没什么好说的
I have nothing to say about Eve.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我正努力躲着她 相信我
I'm trying to stay away from her. Believe me.
你的巢在哪
Where's your nest?
没了
Gone.
我抗拒不了了
I couldn't fight it anymore.
在我们脑子里
It's her voice...
一直有她的声音
in our heads...
她对我们做出的事
what it does to us.
所以他们离开了 又开始杀戮
So they left, started killing again.
但是你没有
But not you.
别表现的那么赞赏
Don't look so impressed.
我躲在一个地下室
I was hiding in a basement
那可不怎么舒服
-- not exactly club med.
你们不知道 不屈服是多么困难
You don't know how hard it is not to give in.
所有人都屈服了
Everyone gives in.
好吧 你这个双向通灵的能力
All right, so, this psychic two-way you got going,
这意味着你知道妖他妈在哪吗
does that mean you know where mom's camped out?
你拿我寻开心呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你要我告诉你她在哪
You want me to tell you where she is?
你知道她可能现在就在听我们说话
You do know she could be listening to us right now.
我差不多就是个摄像机了
I might as well be a video camera.
你们怎么想的啊
What are you thinking?
那么我们就不能奇袭了
So, we don't have the element of surprise.
我们还是要去
We're still going in.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
帮不了还是不想帮
Can't or won't?
很明显
Look, it's clear as day,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表