他们排到了会怎样
And what happens when they reach the front?
什么都没有
Nothing.
再次回到队尾
They go right back to the end again.
效率很高吧
That's efficiency.
你还剩四分钟
You have four minutes left.
你打算怎么对付拉斐尔
What are you planning to do about Raphael?
除了屈服或者死 我还能做什么
What can I do besides submit or die?
屈服或死 你以为你是法国人吗
Submit or die? What are you, French?
为什么不对着干
How about resist?
你也知道 我没他强
I'm not strong enough, and you know it.
你一个人是不够强
Ah, not on your own, you're not.
但你不是一个人啊 对吧
But you're not on your own, are you?
有许多天使欣赏你
There's a lot of angels swooning over you.
"上帝的宠儿"
"God's favorite."
兄弟 你在他们眼中可是很有魅力
Buddy boy, you've got what they call sex appeal.
谢谢 有话直说吧
Thank you. Get to the point.
天使们需要领袖 这个人就是你
Angels need leaders, so be one.
集♥合♥你的人马
Gather your army
铲除所有巴结拉斐尔的天使
and kick the candy out of each and every angel that shows up for Raphael.
你是想说服我在天堂发起内战么
Are you proposing that I start a civil war in heaven?
答对了哟 告诉他奖品是什么
Ding! Ding! Ding! Tell him what he's won, Vanna.
你是想让我成为下一个路西法
You're asking me to be the next Lucifer.
别这样说
Please.
路西法缺乏父爱而且有暴♥力♥倾向
Lucifer was a petulant child with daddy issues.
小卡 你爱上帝 上帝也爱你
Cass, you love god. God loves you.
是他将你复活
He brought you back.
你不觉得他这么做
Did it occur to you that maybe he did this
是想让你成为新的领袖么
so you could be the new sheriff upstairs?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
发动战争所需的力量
I mean, the amount of power that it would take
太过强大
to mount a war...
需要史无前例强大的力量 我知道
More than either of us have ever seen, yeah.
可是如果我说我知道如何拥有最强力量呢
But what if I said I knew how to go nuclear?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
炼狱呀 我可爱的小翅膀
Purgatory, my fine feathered friend.
炼狱
Purgatory.
试想一下
Just think about it.
一个未开♥发♥过的油井
An untapped oil well of
里面全是张牙舞爪的灵魂
every fanged, clawed soul.
你想 这些年来有多少了
I mean, what's that over the years?
三千万还是四千万呢
30 million? 40 million?
就在那 饱满丰富 供人拿取
Just sitting there, plump and rich for the taking.
既然以前没人找到 你怎么就能找到
How would you even find it when no one ever has?
我们需要专业的帮助
We'll need expert help.
谁
From whom?
当然是专家啊
From experts, of course.
我知道有两个奇奇怪怪的年轻人十分合适
I know of two eerily suited teen beat models
而且有大把时间
with time on their hands.
不行 迪恩不行
No. Not Dean.
他已经退出了 不能把他扯进来
He's retired, and he's to stay that way.
好吧
Fine.
那还有个秃顶的老家长
Then I know of a certain big, bald patriarch
可以做候补人选
I can take off the bench.
关键是
The point is...
他们能帮我们找到那些怪物
They can get us to the monsters.
那些怪物可以带我们找到炼狱
The monsters can get us to purgatory.
我很清楚
I know it.
这么做的话 你的代价是什么
And what's your price in all of this?
-仅仅一半 -一半
- Just half. - Half?
我的地位没那么稳定了
My position isn't all that stable, ducky.
那些灵魂能帮我
Those souls would help,
同样也能帮你
Just like they'd help you.
另外 难道你不想让我掌管地狱吗
Besides, wouldn't you rather have me in charge down here?
路西法可没这么好伺候
The devil you know...
这样没有意义
This is pointless.
你的计划时间太长 我现在就需要帮助
Your plan would take months, and I need help now.
既然这样
Granted.
的确
Yes.
但是为了向你展现我对此次计划的决心
But just to show you how serious I am about this scheme...
我先借你一些怎么样
How about I float you a little loan?
比如50大群
Say, 50 large?
来自地狱的五万只灵魂
50,000 souls from the pit.
你可以带他们去天堂
You can take them up to heaven.
示♥威♥一下
Make quite a showing.
要么这么干
It's either this
要么就是再来一次天启
or the apocalypse all over again.
你所奋斗的一切
Everything you've worked for --
以及萨姆和迪恩所努力的一切
everything that Sam and Dean has worked for
都化为乌有
gone.
卡西迪奥 你可以拯救我们
You can save us, Castiel.
上帝选择你来救我们
God chose you to save us.
而且我认为 在你内心深处
And I think...Deep down...
你懂的
You know that.
我真希望
I wish I could say
当时的傲慢没有战胜自己的理智...
I was clean of pride at that moment...
或者是之后
...or the next.
不会再有天启了
There will be no apocalypse.
把这话传出去
And let it be known...
跟随拉斐尔 便是与我为敌
You're either with Raphael or you're with me.
于是善意的初衷引导我走上了这条路
And so went the long road of good intentions...
一直走到今天的境地
The road that brought me here.
卡西迪奥
Castiel, uh...
我们需要借助一些你的力量
We need you for a little powwow down here,
快下来吧
so come on down.
随叫随到呀
Oh, Johnny on the spot.
你们还没离开
You're still here.
是啊 我们得把尸体埋掉
Yeah, we had to bury the bodies.
还发现了一些威士忌
And we found a little whiskey.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
要帮什么忙
How can I help?
这样... 我们想了个新方案
Oh, look. We, um... we have a new plan.
我们认为这办法能够找到克劳力
We think we've finally figured out a way to track down Crowley.
-什么办法 -就是你
- What is it? - It's you.
你们这是做什么
What are you doing?
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
谈什么 放我出去
About what? Let me go!
谈谈超人
About superman.
还有氪晶体
And kryptonite.
你怎么会知道我说了这话
How'd you know what I said?
你监视我们多久了
How long you been watching us?
小卡 你知不知道什么人才搞监视
You know who spies on people, Cass?
-间谍 -等一等
- Spies. - Okay, just wait.
我都不知道你们在说什么
I don't even know what you mean.
这个恶魔巢穴怎么解释
What about this demon craphole?
这里怎么会
How is it so, uh...
干净得跟圣所一样
"Next to godliness" Clean in here?
克劳力又是怎么用假尸骨骗过你的
And how exactly did Crowley trick you with the wrong bones?
这事很难懂
It's hard to understand.
不太好解释
It's hard to explain.
放我出去 我出去之后再...
Just let me go. Let me out and I can...
你得看着我说话啊
You got to look at me, man.
你必须跟我坦白 告诉我这是怎么一回事
You got to level with me and tell me what's going on.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我你没跟克劳力同流合污
and tell me you're not working with Crowley.
你个兔崽子
You son of a bitch.
听我解释
Let me explain.
你跟他是一伙的
You're in it with him?
你和克劳力合伙试图找到炼狱
You and Crowley have been going after purgatory together?
早就是了对么 一直都是
You have, huh? This whole time.
我这么做是为了保护你 保护你们所有人
I did it to protect you. I did it to protect all of you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表