Sam.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
萨姆 把枪放下
Drop the gun, Sam.
是我
It's me.
好吧
Okay.
萨姆 很好
That's great, Sam.
但在我们确定之前先要铐住你
Just got to cuff you, uh, till we can be sure, okay?
你理解的吧
You understand, right?
那东西在他身体里
It's in him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think.
在他倒下之后
You see anything come out of him...
你有没有看到什么东西出来
after he dropped?
你最好是有所发现
Tell me you got something.
什么也没有
Nothing.
啥
What?
你是说我杀他的时候 他不是怪物
So -- so you mean he wasn't a monster when I ganked him?
有一种方法能确认
One way to find out.
鲍比 你车里有能切颅骨的锯吗
Bobby, you got a cranial saw in the car?
当然有了
Of course.
你不能自己去
You're not going alone.
不不 他不是自己去
Oh, no, he won't. He won't.
我们俩一起去拿些工具
We will both go grab some tools
看能不能接通这里的电源
and see about getting some power in this place.
而你们俩
And I want you and you to --
我需要你和你看着他和他
Okay, I want you and you to watch him and him and --
如果有任何东西从谁的身体里爬出来
All right, if anything crawls out of anybody,
要有人赶紧搞定它
somebody step on it.
行 不用担心 我会看着萨穆埃尔
Yeah, don't worry. I'll watch Samuel.
迪恩会看着我
Dean will watch me.
行 就这样
Yeah, all right.
你做的没错
You did the right thing, you know.
你是说你觉得我做的对
You mean you think I did,
如果他确实被附身 而且我没有
if it's in him and I'm me.
我们就像在玩三赌一的游戏
This thing's playing three-card monte with us.
我猜你还是你吧
Well, I'm just gonna assume you're you.
那你能帮我把这个松开吗
You want to take this off, then?
那要等我们把那东西从他脑子里弄出来
Not till we get that sucker out of his walnut.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我几乎不记得他了
I mean, I barely remember him,
而我记得的那些事 很不好
and what I do remember... it's not good.
他还那样对我们
And what he did to us...
可是
But...
还有"可是"
There's a "But"?
我不停地在想
I mean, I just can't help but think...
妈妈会怎么说
What would mom say?
知道我认为妈会怎么说吗
You know what I think mom would say?
她会说 光有血缘关系不能算是一家人
She'd say just 'cause you're blood doesn't make you family.
亲情是用实际行动换来的
You got to earn that.
好了
Well... all right.
手术开始
Let's play operation.
-小子们不出去透透气 -不用
- You boys want to take a breather? - We're good.
我们这是要给你们外公开瓢
We're about to crack open your grandpa's grapefruit.
出去转转
Take a breather.
什么破玩意 你又去翻垃圾堆啦
What is this? Have you been dumpster-diving again?
怎么了 还能用呢
What? It still works.
好吧 随你
Yeah, right.
希望能用
Hope so.
鲁弗斯 我一直在想
Listen, Rufus, I've been thinking.
这些破事还有完没完
Yeah, will wonders never cease?
你消停一会儿 我有话要说
Yeah, s-shut up a minute. I'm trying to say something.
奥马哈那事是我的错
It was my fault -- Omaha.
不 不是
No. No, it wasn't.
是我的错 我当时应该听你的
No, I should -- I should have listened to you.
鲍比 听我的那是必须的
Well, hey, that's categorical, Bobby.
让我 让我把话说出来
I -- l-let me just get this out.
鲍比 这事早说过了
Bobby, we've had this conversation already, okay?
不 没有 鲁弗斯 我一直没道歉
No, we haven't. I never said I'm sorry, Rufus.
因为我你才失去了她 我...
I -- you lost her because of me, and I...
鲍比 我说这事不用再说了
Bobby, I said we've had this conversation already.
你就是啰嗦上一天也没用 鲍比
And you could blabber all day... and it wouldn't change a thing, Bobby.
发生那些事 我永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you for what happened.
懂了吗
You got that?
永远
Never.
换个话题吧 鲍比
So change the subject, Bob.
-鲍比 你怎么样 -鲁弗斯
- Bobby, you okay? - Rufus.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
醒醒
Wake up.
没事了 我扶你
It's all right. I got you.
起来
Come on.
你们仨都在 看来不是我的来生
This can't be my afterlife 'cause the three of you are here.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们走的时候他还在桌上挺尸呢
Well, when we left, he was dead on the table.
没错 后来他诈尸了
Yeah, till he wasn't.
他是怎么死了又死的
So how did he get double dead?
鲍比把他推到开关上
Bobby threw him against that.
我想上面肯定通着电
I guess it was a live wire.
电路短路 他开始抽搐
It shorted, and he went ape.
然后那东西就从他耳朵里爬了出来
Then that thing crawled out of his ear.
至少我们知道它的克星是什么了
At least we know what tickles it.
电
Electricity.
现在的问题是 它到哪儿去了
Yeah. Now the question is, where'd it go?
-你们看到了吗 -没
- You see? - No.
-你们俩有可能被附身 -对
- You two were down for the count. - Yeah.
它要么是跑了 要么是在你俩谁的身上
Well, either it bailed or it's in either one of you.
又或者 在你们俩身上
Or...It's in one of you.
不对 我们俩刚才都清醒
No, we were awake.
-你们有盯着对方吗 -有
- Did you have eyes on each other? - Yes.
一秒都不落吗
100% of the time?
怎样算一秒都不落
Define 100%.
我就说嘛
Like I said.
好吧 那不如我们检查有没有粘液
All right, how about, uh, check for goo, right?
没有
Nothing.
它可能就是跑了
It might just be gone.
不对
No.
它可能是学聪明了掩盖了痕迹
It might have wised up and covered its trail.
好吧 那我们来百分百确认下
All right, let's settle this...100%.
怎么确认
How?
通电了
You're live.
好
Okay.
成了
Okay.
我不是医生 但我敢说他是死透了
I'm not a doctor, but I'm gonna go ahead and call this one.
好了 谁先来
Yeah. All right, who wants to go first?
-来吧 -你确定
- Come on. - You sure?
快点 别等我反...
Hurry up before I start thinking...
王八羔...
Son of a...
爽
Whew. Awesome.
要不要帮你...
Here, you want me to...
给我吧
Let's go.
好
Yep.
不好意思 不好意思
Uh, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
躲不了的 鲁弗斯 别磨蹭
No passes, Rufus. Come on.
-我装着心脏起搏器呢 -祈祷它质量过关吧
- I got a damn pacemaker. - Well, you better hope it's a good one.
你什么时候装的起搏器
Since when do you got a pacemaker?
小布♥什♥第一届任期装的
Since Bush Jr., term one.
哥们还少了三根脚趾 顺便说下
I'm down three toes, too, F.Y.I.
好吧 来吧 痛快点
All right, come on. Just make it quick.
老天
God!
老天
God!
妈的 妈的
Damn it! Damn it!
-你没事吧 -我有事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表