小卡很忙
Cass is busy.
没事 我们也很忙
That's all right. We are, too.
走吧
Come on.
又回到起点了
Back to square one.
好啊 我们现在怎么做
Great. Well, what do we do now?
既然我们抓到过一个恶魔猎人
Well, we caught one hunter demon before.
-还能再抓到的 -迪恩
- We can do it again. - Dean!
克劳力向你问好
Crowley says "Hi".
克劳力派出了他的得力干将
Crowley sent his very best.
我也跟那三人一样惊讶万分
I was caught as much by surprise as the rest of them.
然而我尚有其它选择
And it left me with yet another choice.
我可以现身处理那些恶魔
I could reveal myself and smite the demons.
当然 那一定不讨克劳力的喜欢
Of course, Crowley wouldn't like it.
可话又说回来 他们是我的朋友
But on the other hand, they were my friends.
一刹那间
For a brief moment...
我又做回了我自己
I was me again.
见到你真好 小卡
It is good to see you, Cass.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
还真及时啊 小卡
Perfect timing, Cass.
很高兴我找到你们了
I'm glad I found you.
我有消息告诉你们
I come with news.
是吗 说来听听
Yeah? What?
我确信克劳力还活着
I firmly believe Crowley is alive.
是啊 还用你说吗 酷杰克[《神探酷杰克》]
Yeah. You think, Kojak?
鲍比 关于小卡再次救了我们的小命
Well, Bobby, what do we think about Cass saving our asses...
该作何感想呢
again?
我们该给你道个歉
I think we owe you an apology.
为什么
Why?
这段时间我们都在追捕克劳力
We've been hunting Crowley this whole time...
瞒着不让你知道
and keeping it from you.
我们之前以为
We thought...
你在跟他合作
you were working with him.
你们以为什么
You thought what?
我知道 疯了 是吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
只是你烧错了尸骨
It's just that you torched the wrong bones.
那不重要 我们 错了
It doesn't matter. We -- we were wrong.
你们
You know...
本可直问无妨
you could've just asked me.
我们是应该那么做
And we should have.
我们不应该对你有所怀疑 那是
We never should've doubted you. It's...
希望你能原谅我们
I just hope you can forgive us.
还真是奇事不断
Wonders never cease.
他们再度信任我了
They trusted me again.
但这只是另一个谎言
But it was just another lie.
没关系
It's forgotten.
谢了
Thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了 小卡
Thanks, Cass.
不过是有点荒谬
It is a little absurd, though.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
黑化版的超人
Superman going to the dark side.
我还是卡西迪奥啊
I'm still just Castiel.
我们可以把氪星石扔一边了 是不是
I guess we can put away the kryptonite, right?
没错
Exactly.
当然了 我当时没有意识到
Of course, I didn't realize it at the time.
但是一切都结束了
But it was all over.
就在那一刻 就那样结束了
Right then, just like that.
你竟派恶魔去杀他们
You sent demons after them?
你杀了我的猎人 我怎么就不能杀你的
You kill my hunters. Why can't I kill yours?
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
你不能拥有朋友 再也不能了
You can't have friends, not anymore.
我的天啊 你要失控了
I mean, my God. You're losing it!
我很好
I'm fine.
是啊
Yeah.
你可是心理健康的代言人呢
You're the very picture of mental health.
拜托 你以为我不知道这都为了什么吗
Come on. You don't think I know what this is all about?
说来听听
Enlighten me.
弥天大谎 温氏兄弟还相信你
The big lie, the Winchesters still buy it.
相信你是好小卡 正直的小卡
The good Cass, the righteous Cass.
只要他们还相信
And long as they still believe it,
你就也相信
you get to believe it.
不过我得告诉你 小乖乖
Well, I got news for you, kitten.
当了婊♥子♥就别想人家给你立牌坊
A whore is a whore is a whore.
这话我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once.
你敢动他们一根毫毛
If you touch a hair on their heads,
我就毁掉一切
I will tear it all down.
我们的约定 所有一切
Our arrangement, everything.
我还是个天使呢 我会灭了你
I'm still an angel, and I will bury you.
我扪心自问
I asked myself,
"我跟这种下三滥在一起干嘛"
"What was I doing with this vermin?"
这叫哪门子合作啊
This is not how synergy works!
可我很清楚是为什么
As if I didn't already know the answer.
拉斐尔比我强壮
Raphael was stronger than me.
硬碰硬我是赢不了的
I wouldn't survive a straight fight.
所以我去找老朋友帮忙
So I went to an old friend for help.
可是当我看着他 却停了下来
But watching him, I stopped.
他牺牲了那么多
Everything he sacrificed,
我却还要向他要求更多
and I was about to ask him for more.
卡西迪奥
Ah, Castiel.
星期四天使
Angel of Thursday.
可惜今天不归你管 是不是
Just not your day is it?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我是为了帮我们俩一个忙
I want to help you help me help ourselves.
别拐弯抹角
Speak plain.
我想来谈一笔简单的交易 没别的
I want to discuss a simple business transaction. That's all.
你想做交易
You want to make a deal?
跟我吗
With me?
我是个天使 你个二货
I'm an angel, you ass.
我没有灵魂能卖♥♥给你
I don't have a soul to sell.
但那就是问题的关键 不是吗
But that's it, isn't it?
是全部的关键 灵魂
It's all of it. It's the souls.
说到底就是灵魂 不是吗
It all comes down to the souls in the end, doesn't it?
你到底在说些什么
What in the hell are you talking about?
我在说如何灭掉拉斐尔
I'm talking about Raphael's head on a pike.
我在说我们所有人的欢乐大结局
I'm talking about happy endings for all of us,
各方面的欢乐大结局
with all possible entendres intended.
来嘛
Come on.
就聊聊
Just a chat.
我没有兴趣跟你谈
I have no interest in talking with you.
干嘛不呢 人家很风趣滴
Why not? I'm very interesting.
来嘛 听我说完的
Come on. Hear me out.
就五分钟 免费的哟
Five minutes. No obligations.
我保证 不会浪费你的时间
I promise, I'll make it worth your while.
我不是傻子
I was no fool.
我知道克劳力是什么人物 他做过什么
I knew who Crowley was and what he did.
但是我比他聪明 比他强大
But I was smarter than him, stronger.
我现在知道我是太自大了
I see now that I was prideful.
而且很有可能 我就是个傻子
And in all likelihood, I was a fool.
这是哪里
Where are we?
认不出了 是不是
You don't recognize it, do you?
这是冥府 新升级版的
It's hades, new and improved.
我自己做的呢
I did it myself.
这是地狱吗
This is hell?
是啊 你看 老地方的毛病
Yeah. See, problem with the old place
是大部分的犯人就是受虐狂
was most of the inmates were masochists already.
总是有人说 谢谢您
A lot of "Thank you, sir.
再多来根红热的棍子捅捅我吧
Can I have another hot spike up the jacksie?"
但你看看他们
But just look at them.
没人喜欢排队
No one likes waiting in line.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表