and bag me that wendigo!
等会
Hell. Hang on.
什么
What?
因为老大说我们用不着他们了
Because the boss says we're done with them.
联邦调查局 我是托马斯
FBI. Thomas speaking.
是的 是我派去的 谢谢来电确认
Absolutely, I sent them. Thank you for calling to check.
祝你过的愉快
Have a nice day, now.
再见
Bye-bye.
嘿 嘿 不
Hey, hey, hey! No!
不要放在这里 你们个二货
Not in here, you friggin' yeti.
放后面去
Out back!
这些恶魔会带领温家兄弟找到克劳力
These demons would lead the Winchesters to Crowley,
克劳力会把他俩杀死
and Crowley would tear their hearts out.
我靠
Oh, hell.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我是为了保护温家兄弟
I did it to protect the boys.
或是保护我自己
Or to protect myself.
我自己都糊涂了
I-I don't know anymore.
后面啥也没有
Hey. Clear from the back.
恶魔得到线报然后撤退了吗
Demons get tipped and bugged out?
也许他们在躲我们
Maybe they run from us now.
想法不错 对吧
I mean, that would be a nice thought, right?
如果是真的就好了
Yeah, if that's what happened.
隐藏
Hiding...
欺骗
Lying...
毁灭证据
Sweeping away evidence.
我的动机曾经很单纯
And my motives used to be so pure.
"救"了萨姆之后
After supposedly "saving" Sam,
我终于回到了天堂
I finally returned to heaven.
当然了 天堂不止一个
Of course, there isn't one heaven.
每个灵魂都有自己的天堂
Each soul generates its own paradise.
我喜欢那个1953年溺死在浴缸中的
I favored the eternal Tuesday afternoon
那个孤僻的男人创造的永恒的星期二下午
of an autistic man who drowned in a bathtub in 1953.
你还活着
You're alive.
是的
Yes.
卡西迪奥 我们亲眼看见路西法杀了你
Castiel, we saw Lucifer destroy you.
但是我回来了
Well, I came back.
那路西法和米迦勒呢
But Lucifer? Michael?
他们不在了
They're gone.
是上帝 对吧
It was God, wasn't it?
不是
No.
是温家兄弟
It was the Winchesters.
他们阻止了天启
They brought down the apocalypse.
但是你打败了大天使 卡西迪奥
But you beat the Archangels, Castiel.
上帝把你救了回来
God brought you back.
卡西 他选择了你
He chose you, Cass...
来领导我们
to lead us.
不
No.
现在没人领导我们了
No one leads us anymore.
我们可以自己做决定
We're all free to make our own choices
选择我们自己的命运
and to choose our own fates.
上帝意在何为
What does god want?
上帝想让你们自♥由♥
God wants you to have freedom.
我们用自♥由♥来做什么
But what does he want us to do with it?
如果我那时知道现在明白的一切
If I knew then what I know now...
我可能会说
I might have said...
很简单
"It's simple.
自♥由♥是一截绳子
"Freedom is a length of rope.
上帝想让你们用自♥由♥之绳上吊
God wants you to hang yourself with it."
回到天堂的头几周
Those first weeks back in heaven
日子异常地艰辛
were surprisingly difficult.
向天使们解释自♥由♥之说
Explaining freedom to angels
简直是对牛弹琴
is a bit like teaching poetry to fish.
然后拉斐尔出现了
And then there was Raphael...
你来了
You came.
我很欣赏你的勇气
I appreciate the courage that takes.
这个天堂是谁的
Whose heaven is this?
肯莱的 我借来用用
Ken Lay's. I'm borrowing it.
肯莱 安然公♥司♥创始人
我还是怀疑他是否够资格进入天堂
I still question his admittance here.
他很虔诚
He's devout.
压倒了一切
Trumps everything.
你要干什么
What do you want?
明天
Tomorrow --
我号♥召了众天使集结
I've called for a full assembly of the holy host.
你要在我面前跪下
You'll kneel before me
然后宣誓效忠 明白了吗
and pledge allegiance to the flag, all right?
效忠谁
And what flag is that?
是我 卡西迪奥
Me, Castiel.
宣誓效忠于我
Allegiance to me.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you joking?
我看起来像开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm joking?
你从来都一副面瘫脸
You never look like you're joking.
你背叛了上帝 天堂和我
You rebelled -- against God, heaven, and me.
现在你要赎罪
Now you will atone.
我们先把路西法和米迦勒从牢笼里释放
We'll start by freeing Lucifer and Michael from their cage.
然后我们再继续上演好戏
And then we'll get our show back on the road.
拉斐尔 不要
Raphael...No.
没有必要费尽心思开启天启
The apocalypse doesn't have to be fought!
当然必要 那是上帝的旨意
Of course it does. It's god's will.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?!
因为这就是我想要的
Because it's what I want.
其他的天使不会任你恣意妄为
Well, the other angels won't let you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你心里最清楚不过了 卡西迪奥
You know better than anyone, Castiel.
他们是战士
They're soldiers.
他们生来就要听命 不是为自♥由♥而造
They weren't built for freedom. They were built to follow.
那我便会出面阻止你
Then I won't let you.
真的吗
Really?
就凭你吗
You?
谈及我的兄长
I'm not ashamed to say
将我修理的很惨 我不觉羞愧
that my big brother knocked me into next week.
明天你会向我臣服 卡西迪奥
Tomorrow you kneel, Castiel...
不然你及你的随从都得死
or you and anyone with you dies.
这地方很干净
The place is clean.
是没错 但是
Yeah, but it's...
未免也太干净了点
It's like "Mr. Clean" clean, you know?
跟普通恶魔相比 这简直就算强迫症了
It's kind of OCD for your average demon.
嗯 那现在呢
Yeah. So what now?
召唤小卡
We'd call Cass.
什么
What?
通常我们都会在这种时候叫小卡来帮忙
This is usually the point where we would call Cass for help.
我们已经谈过这事了
We talked about this.
没错 迪恩
Yeah, Dean.
不 都是你们在说 我只是在听
No, you talked. I listened.
那可是小卡啊 两位
This is Cass, guys.
我说 当我们孤立无援
I mean, when there was no one...
无法逃脱 真的陷入困境
and we were stuck -- and I mean really stuck --
是他挺身而出
he broke ranks.
他为我们两肋插刀上刀山下火海
He has gone to the mat cut and bleeding for us
不知道有他妈多少回了
so many freakin' times.
这是小卡啊
This is Cass!
在没证据之前 我们至少应该相信他的清白
Don't we owe him the benefit of the doubt at least?
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
这事很重要
This is really important, okay?
我们得跟你谈谈
Um... We really need to talk to you.
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
赶紧出现吧
Come on in.
但我没有现身
But I didn't go to them...
因为我知道他们拥有我无法作答的疑问
Because I knew they would have questions I couldn't answer...
因为我害怕了
Because I was afraid.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表