让他们吃点苦头
punish them all severely.
听我说
Listen to me.
听着
Listen...
我知道我们之间曾经有过许多误会
I know there's a lot of bad water under the bridge.
但是我们曾经是一家人
But we were family once.
我宁愿为你而死
I'd have died for you.
有那么几次确实差点为你送命
I almost did a few times.
所以如果我们之间亲情尤在
So if that means anything to you...
求你了
Please.
我失去了莉莎 本
I've lost Lisa, I've lost Ben,
现在又失去了萨姆
And now I've lost Sam.
我真的不想连你也失去
Don't make me lose you, too.
小卡 你现在已经不需要这份力量了
You don't need this kind of juice anymore, Cass.
快舍弃那些力量 否则我们都得死
Get rid of it before it kills us all.
你这么说不过是因为我胜利了
You're just saying that because I won...
因为你害怕了
Because you're afraid.
迪恩 我们不是一家人
You're not my family, Dean.
我没有家人
I have no family.
萨姆 很高兴你醒过来了
I'm glad you made it, Sam.
但是天使之刃对我没用
But the angel blade won't work,
因为我现在已经不再是天使了
because I'm not an angel anymore.
我是新的上帝
I'm your new god.
更优秀更强大
A better one.
所以你们要卑躬屈膝
So you will bow down
向你们的主 也就是我 颂扬你们的爱戴
and profess your love unto me, your lord...
否则我就杀了你们
...or I shall destroy you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表