现在是Tali的了
and now it's Tali's.
过来
Come here.
给你戴上
There you go.
McGee
McGee?
嘿 你要见Kort 机会来了
Hey. You want Kort, here's your chance.
你们抓住他了
You got him.
正准备去
We're about to.
我把他在切萨皮克城的
I'm gonna text you his location
地址发给你
in Chesapeake City.
如果你先到了 等我们一下
Wait for us if you get there first.
你确定他在那儿吗
Are you sure he's there?
听着 Tony
Listen, Tony.
你想要抓他 我们抓到了
You wanted him, we got him.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
这是21世纪了 Edgar
It's the 21st century, Edgar.
有的是地方把你的老文件数字化
There are places that will digitize old files for you.
这样能省去我们好多麻烦
Could've saved us the trouble.
活到老学到老
Live and learn.
过去跟你合作得很愉快
Pleasure working with you back in the day.
打火警电♥话♥
Calling the fire department.
Kort一定还在附近
Kort can't be far.
分散前进 守住后边
Fan out. Take the back.
-不等等Tony了 -不 不等了 行动
- Not waiting for Tony? - No. No. Move.
Polk可能还在里面
Polk could still be in here.t
这次没人会打扰咱俩了
No one to break us up this time.
不许动
Freeze!
老朋友和新朋友们
Old friends and new.
但没见到我想见的那位
But not the one I expected.
我在这里
I'm here.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo.
我当时并不知道她在农舍里
I had no idea she'd be in the farmhouse.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道吗
Do I?
我并不想针对谁
It was nothing personal.
纯粹是为了完成任务
Strictly business.
这就是私人恩怨
It is personal.
因为那是Ziva
It's Ziva.
她是我的家人
She was my family.
看看是谁来了
Look who stopped by.
心里在想什么
You got something on your mind?
想告诉你我今天为什么去得那么晚
Want to tell you why I was late today.
你赶到了 DiNozzo
Well, you got there, DiNozzo.
我不需要解释
I don't need an explanation.
我想解释
I have one.
几个月前 你问我
A few months ago, you asked me
我真正想要的是什么
what I really wanted.
我还想不想继续做一个探员
If I wanted to be an agent anymore.
去抓坏人
Catch bad guys.
现在我知道答案了
Now I know the answer.
我有种感觉
I had a feeling.
Gibbs的直觉
The Gibbs gut.
不 是你
No. You.
在我看来 你很久以前就已经想通了
Seems to me, you've known for a while.
只不过到了现在 你还有个女儿需要考虑
Only now, you've got a daughter to think of.
你不能再只为自己考虑了
You can't only think about yourself anymore.
显然应该是 我们 有了一个女儿
Evidently we have a daughter.
我和Ziva
Me and Ziva.
也许她比我想象的更了解我
Maybe she knew me better than I thought.
今天McGee给我电♥话♥的时候
When McGee called,
我的内心被什么东西击中了
something hit me.
我有了一种感觉
I got this feeling, something
以前从未有过的感觉
I'd never felt before.
在那一刻 我不再在乎Trent Kort的死活
In that moment, I didn't want Trent Kort dead.
我只想好好照顾Tali
All I wanted to do was take care of Tali.
她失去了生命里曾经拥有的一切
Everything that she had in her life was gone.
嗯 但她还有你
Mm-hmm. Except you.
她还有我
Except me.
我
I'm it.
我现在是那个小女孩的全部了
I'm everything to that little girl now.
我之前从未成为任何人的谁
And I've never been anybody's everything before.
但你还是去了
But you showed up.
是的 我去了
Yes, I did.
不管怎样 我去了
In all kinds of ways.
但是 就这样了
But that's it.
我该结束了
I'm done now.
我会带着Tali去以色列
I'm gonna take Tali to Israel,
去寻找一些答案
look for some answers.
然后我会带她去巴黎
Then I'm going to take her to Paris.
Ziva很喜欢巴黎
Ziva loves Paris.
你要去做你必须做的事
You gotta do what you gotta do.
你要去相信
And you gotta believe
你必须相信的事
what you gotta believe.
我想说 谢谢你
I'd say "thank you",
但是这完全表达不出我的心意 老大
but it doesn't quite cover it, boss.
好好照顾自己和家人 DiNozzo
You take care of yourself and your family, DiNozzo.
收到 老大
Copy that, boss.
Abbs 你来得挺早
Abbs. You're in early.
我一直很早
Always.
你为什么来得这么早
What's your excuse?
我有些事情需要处理一下
I've just got a few things to take care of.
Tali呢
Where's Tali?
在家
Home.
跟...她爷爷在一起
With... Grandpa.
你父亲一定很开心
Senior must be so happy.
这么说实在太婉转了
To put it mildly.
哇 我之前没这么做过
Whoa. I've never done that before.
嗯 什么感觉
Hmm. How'd it feel?
掌控一切的感觉
Empowering?
在你离开以前
I just have something I need to tell you
我有些事情要告诉你
before you go.
你怎么知道我要离开
How do you know I'm going?
因为我是Abby Sciuto 我知晓一切
Because I'm Abby Sciuto, and I know things.
可不是嘛
Why did I ask?
我知道
I know how much...
Ziva
Ziva...
有多么爱你
really loved you.
我需要确保
And I need to know
你也知道这件事
that you know that, too.
我知道
I do.
我觉得
I think.
别 觉得
Don't think.
要明白
Know.
我知道
I know.
因为她告诉过我
She told me.
我会很想你的 Anthony DiNozzo
I'm really gonna miss you, Anthony DiNozzo.
远远比不上
Not half as much
我想你的程度 Abby Sciuto
as I'm going to miss you, Abby Sciuto.
我是一名NCIS特别探员
I am an NCIS Special Agent.
我的职责是 在全球范围内
My duty is to serve and protect the United States,
保护美国及她的海军和陆战队 并为其效力
and our Navy and Marine Corps, across global boundaries.
我意识到 自己的徽章 代表着权力
I recognize my badge is a symbol of authority
和公众的信任
and public trust.
我会对自己严格要求
I will live my life above reproach.
因为我的言行
Understanding my actions
代表着我的同事
reflect upon my fellow special agents
和我们的部门
and our agency.
Tony
Tony.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Gibbs跟我们说过了
So Gibbs talked to us.
你确定要这样做
You serious about this?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表