It's about perception.
你并不是唯一一个目睹事情变化
You're not the only one seeing things change
并试图用拳头解决问题的人 Gibbs
and trying to roll with the punches, Gibbs.
看来我正在跟
It seems now I'm fighting the political forces
我被指控参与其中的政♥治♥力量作战
that I'm accused of being a part of.
工作不一样了 Leon
The job changes, Leon.
对 而且通常我才是那个
Yeah, and I'm usually the one
唠唠叨叨让你小心行事的人
henpecking you to tread lightly.
没错 现在呢
Yeah, and now?
我了解Klugman
I know Klugman.
他不可能来找我只是为了复仇
He's not coming after me just for revenge.
他把一切都搅在一起
He's mixed up in all this.
他是个玩残局的的骗子
He's a con man with an end game.
这个残局到底是什么
What's the end game?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我正是因为这个才下来的
Which is actually what brings me down here.
我 呃
I, um...
我想好你一起办这个案子
I would like to ride with you on this.
作为你的队员 Gibbs
As a member of your team, Gibbs.
哦 行啊 主任
Yeah, sure, Director.
说定了
Done.
我以为要几番唇枪舌战才能说服他
I was expecting to go 12 rounds on this.
到底... 到底怎么回事
What-what's the catch?
嘿
Hey!
等什么呢 菜鸟
What are you waiting for, probie?
小心你的愿望 主任
Be careful what you wish for, Director.
一个牙医 一个豪华轿车司机
A dentist, a limo driver
和一个太阳马戏团演员
【注:加拿大娱乐演出公♥司♥,也是世界最大的戏剧制♥作♥公♥司♥】
and a Cirque du Soleil performer.
听上去像在演小品
Sounds like a setup to a joke.
他们都去过一个非法体育博♥彩♥投♥注♥点
They all walked into an illegal sports book,
但都不承认
but won't admit it.
让我猜猜 他们丢了钱包
And let me guess-- they lost their wallets,
但是不知道在哪丢的
but don't know where?
所以……
So...
我一无所获
I got nothing.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, neither.
蛮牛的不在场证明证实了
Beef's alibi checks out.
他不在车祸现场
He wasn't at the car crash.
有关于主任的消息吗
Any word about the director?
所以我猜现在找他去签AFF不太合适
So I guess this would be a bad time to ask him to sign an AFF.
资产没收
Asset Forfeiture?
是的 等到这个案子结束了
Yeah, in the event
我们可以
this case gets solved,
申请一点案件中的黑钱
we can apply for some of the dirty money
作为NCIS经费
to go back to NCIS.
我一直想弄一台自动售货机 但是看现在的情况……
And I was thinking of vending machines, but now...
Vance主任的法律基金
Legal funds for Director Vance.
他还有孩子
Well, he's got kids.
为了他的孩子 我们也要加把劲
Which is why we keep working.
嗨 最近有人跟Gibbs说过话吗
Hey, anybody talk to Gibbs lately?
我了解Gibbs 他现在很可能正在肉店冰柜
Knowing Gibbs, he's probably interrogating Klugman
或者什么地方审问Klugman呢
in the back of a frozen meat locker somewhere.
那有人看见Vance主任吗
Anyone seen Director Vance, either?
嗯
Yeah.
DiNozzo
DiNozzo.
哦 嘿 老大
Oh, hey, boss.
我是不是妨碍了你的私事了
Am I interrupting personal errands?
是的
Yep.
明白了
Got it.
那我就不打扰了
So I will just leave you to that.
我们只是好奇
We were just wondering
万一你的私事比较耽误时间
in case any of the errands run long,
呃 我们需要
uh, are we covering for one
为一个人还是两个人打掩护
person or two?
我完全不知道你在说些什么
I got no idea what you're talking about.
看到那个人了
Got eyes on our boy.
另外 没人让你们打掩护
And nobody asked you to cover.
哦 稍等一下
Oh, hang on a second.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
亚历山德里亚警局
Alexandria PD.
Karen Stradivarius警探
Detective Karen Stradivarius.
我接到Proter部长的电♥话♥
We got a call from your Secretary Porter
她让我来接收一件案件的相关证据和文件
to collect files and evidence for a case transfer?
哦
Oh.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
稍等一下
Hold on one second.
-老大 呃 你听到了吗 -拖住她
- Boss, uh, did you hear that? - Stall.
你确定这是个好主意
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你只管照做
Oh, just do it.
我知道 你也是最棒的
I know, you're the best, too.
好的 过会再跟你聊
All right, I'll talk to you soon.
老爸 他可真是个傻瓜
Dad, he's such a goofball.
呃 我知道你经常听到这个
Hmm. I'm sure you hear this all the time,
但是 呃 Stradivarius
but, uh, Stradivarius.
这真是个 嗯 很有趣的名字
That's a, that's an interesting name.
像小提琴
Like the violin?
没错
Yeah.
但你别想和我耍花样
But don't even think about playing me.
他这是要去哪
Where's he going?
我感觉我们已经左转五次了
I feel like we've taken the last five left turns.
他只是想确定没被跟踪
He's just making sure he's not being followed.
哦 那你也许应该慢一点
Well, then maybe you should slow down,
拉开点距离
give a little distance,
换一次路线什么的
change lanes for once.
啊 不过你说了算 老大
Ah, but you're the boss, boss.
当我要求跟你一起办案的时候
Although when I asked to tag along,
我以为那感觉会更像
I thought this was gonna be more like,
虎豹小霸王
【注:1969年美国西部片】
you know, Butch and Sundance.
你是那个快枪手
You're the quick draw,
我负责出主意 咱俩平等合作
I'm the brains-- kind of co-equals.
不 不是
No, we're not.
所以应该怎样 你是蝙蝠侠我是罗宾
So what-- I'm Robin to your Batman?
这就是你同意让我一起办案的原因
Is that why you agreed to do this?
折腾我 让我回想起做基层小人物的感觉
Give me crap, remind me what it's like to be at the bottom?
不 我这么做是因为你这么要求的
No, I did it because you asked.
好吧 我告诉过你我想了解全过程
Well, I told you I wanted to see this through.
哦 好吧 你以前一般从你办公室了解全过程
Yeah, well, you usually do that from your office.
你怀疑我是不是还能做到这一点
You're wondering if I still got it.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
听起来像是你在怀疑
Sounds like you are.
不 我没什么要证明的 除了我的清白
No, I got nothing to prove, except my innocence.
我总是打电♥话♥下达命令
I may be calling plays from the booth,
不过我记得出外勤是什么感觉
but I remember what it's like taking hits on the field.
我还有很多方法
Hell, I still got a lot of moves.
你和海军部长还没见识到
I've got moves you and SECNAV have yet to see.
好吧 好吧 我闭嘴
Okay, okay! I'll shut up.
不 不是
Yeah, it's not that.
Klugman停下了
Klugman stopped.
所以 我们现在在这儿等着
So, I guess now we wait?
或者
Or?
或者怎样
Or what?
我们进去
We go in?
或者你可以查查是谁租用这里的办公区
Or you can look up who rents office space here.
有很多方法
Got plenty of moves, huh?
你就是因为你那破手♥机♥做不到而生气罢了
You're just mad because your sorry-ass phone can't do this.
嗯
Hmm.
根据它们的网站
According to their Web site,
这个建筑有多个租户
this building has multiple occupants.
律师
Lawyer.
没错 有一些法律官员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表