你的玫瑰去哪了
Where'd your roses go?
我给McGee了 他比我更需要它们
I gave them to McGee. He needed them more than me.
嘿 你走之前
Hey, before you go...
我有东西要给你
I got you something.
真的么
Really?
你说你想看一部电影
You said you wanted to watch a movie.
外星人
Aliens.
我本来是想给你 深渊 的
I was gonna go with The Abyss, but...
但詹姆斯·卡梅隆从那以后才知道怎么拍好电影
that James Cameron knows how to make a movie.
不管怎样 你该回家了 女士
Anyway, you should head home, Missy.
半个小时之后Gennari餐厅
In half an hour, Gennari's is gonna be delivering
会把一份意式大餐送至您府上
an Italian specialty to your door.
三文鱼饼配Sigourney Weaver
【注:电影《外星人》主演】
Salmon piccata and Sigourney Weaver?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这简直是世上最好的情人节
That is the best Valentine's Day ever.
我也有东西给你
I actually got you something, too.
哦 好极了
Oh. That's nice.
那是什么
What is this?
看看这个 奇才队球票
Look at that-- a Wizards ticket.
史上最好的情人节
Best Valentine's Day ever.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表