在我和我的未婚妻分手后
After my fiancée split, there was...
我遇到了Liz
there was Liz.
我们只能好几个月见上一次
We could only get together every few months.
我应该更加主动的
I should've made more of an effort.
像我们这样的男人 Tony
You know, guys like us, Tony,
我们不能永远滥情下去
we can't play the field forever, you know.
我真的没有滥情 Stan
I'm not really playing the field, Stan.
就好像你的这个朋友
Like your friend here.
-这个 -Liz有着同样的朝气
-This one? -You know, Liz had that same spark.
我从来没有告诉过她
And I never told her enough
我的全部感觉
how I felt.
我们要找的这个丈夫
This husband we're looking for,
他知道他获得至宝 义无反顾
he knew he had a gem and he jumped.
他是个聪明的人
He's a smart man.
那是我认为的东西吗
Could that be what I think it is?
Gadet的人来过这里 没错
Gadet's men were here, all right. Yeah,
他们执行焦土政策
【注:指撤退时 烧毁一切敌军可用之物】
leaving scorched earth in their wake.
字面上的
Literally.
这是自己人的
This has to be one of ours.
David来过这里
David was here.
这可能是个信息
It might be a message.
我觉得这是告诉我们 他们仍然活着
I think the message is they're still alive.
所以我们继续寻找
So we keep looking.
McGee在你离开后一个小时发过来的
McGee sent them an hour after you left.
他和Tony很确信Shilluk
He and Tony are sure the Shilluk
和那个失踪的医生在一起 但是
were with the missing doctors, but
没有什么可以告诉我们他们去了哪里
there's nothing to indicate where they went next.
他们在逃避什么
What are they running from?
谁 那个Shilluk吗
Who-- the Shilluk?
他们杀了一个村子的人 烧毁了另一个
Well, they shot up one village, they burned down another.
他们没给追踪的人留下任何线索
They left nothing behind for whoever's trailing them.
我们是唯一在追踪他们的人
We're the only ones trailing them.
是的 但他们不知道这件事
Yeah, but they don't know that.
谁 是谁伤害了他们的将军
Who-who was it that wounded their general?
哪个部落 哪里
What tribe? Where?
是和Tunjur的交火
It was a firefight with the Tunjur
在一个叫Kala的村子里 在Togu东南60英里的地方
【注:1英里约1.6公里】
in a village called Kala, about 60 miles southeast of Togu.
好的 所以带走了医生来治疗他们的将军
Okay, so they take doctors to save their general.
他们一直在移♥动♥ 他们从这里
And they keep moving. They go from here
到这里 再到这里
to here. And now to here.
我开始怀疑 也许Bahar是对的
I'm starting to wonder if Bahar was right.
如果我们太迟了呢 如果他们已经都死了呢
What if we are too late? What if they're already dead?
不 他们没有死 看
No. They're not dead. Look,
手套说明他们仍然活着
the glove means they're still alive.
只要他们还有用 他们就会活着
They're alive as long as they're useful.
对不起 这听起来是错的
Sorry, that kind of came out wrong.
至少你很诚实
At least you're being honest.
这是你们在华盛顿办公室的 特别探员Burley
It's your DC office. Special Agent Burley.
-说吧 Burley -老大 你回来了
-Talk to me, Burley. -Boss, you're back?
你仍然在Lenka
You still in Lenka?
我们在 Gibbs 你听说了海豹突击队的事吗
We are, Gibbs. Did you hear about the SEALs?
是的 我正在处理 现在你们该继续行动了
Yeah, I'm working on that. Right now it's time for you to move on.
我们做好行动的准备了 我们只是不知道该去哪里
We're ready to move on, we just don't know where to move to.
有一个叫Pehtok的小镇
There's a town called Pehtok
在你们西北方35公里处
【注:klick是东南亚人用语】
about 35 klicks northwest.
那勉强算是个小镇
It's barely a town.
你确定Shilluk在那里
And you sure the Shilluk are there?
有这个感觉 晚点解释
Got a feeling. I'll explain later.
-他有个感觉 -永远不要怀疑Gibbs的直觉
-He's got a feeling? -Never doubt the Gibbs gut.
我们立刻过去 Gibbs
We'll leave right away, Gibbs.
我们会一直监视
We'll be watching.
连上卫星线路需要一些时间
It may take some time to get a satellite link.
多久 他们现在就出发
How much time? They're leaving now.
这样的话 我立刻回来
In that case, I'll be back.
快点 快点 快点快点 接起来 接起来
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Pick up, pick up.
我喜欢Pehtok秋天的味道
I love the smell of Pehtok in the fall.
我数了有八个人
I count eight.
不知道在里面有多少人
Who knows how many more inside.
没有后援的话 这就是自杀
This is suicide without backup.
不管Gibbs在筹划什么
Well, whatever Gibbs is working on,
现在是最好的时机
now would be a good time.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
我猜那就是将军
Guessing that's the general.
看起来他还活着
Looks like he's still alive.
我的天啊 那是David
Oh, my God, that's David.
还有Joni
And Joni.
-好吧 你们觉得怎么办 -我们走了这么远来到这里
-All right, what do you say, guys? -Well, we've come this far.
只有我们 不是吗
It's just us, isn't it?
对我来说寡不敌众的时候 分散注意力总是好的
It seems to me a diversion never hurts when you're outnumbered.
你的枪法仍然很好吗 Burley
You still a good shot, Burley?
比大多数人好 为什么
Better than most. Why?
汽油罐头
Gas cans.
你治好将军
You fix general.
-你治好他 -我们会的 Ramses
-You fix him. -We will, we will, Ramses.
我们这几天一直在治疗他
We've been fixing him for days.
他只是
He just...
他需要更多的
he needs more.
没有更多了 你现在就治好
No more. You fix.
他需要手术 你明白吗
He needs surgery, you understand?
手术
An operation.
我们需要其他工具
We need other instruments.
他活着或者你死
He live or you die.
-继续前进 快点 -我们去哪里
- All right. Keep going, move. - Where we going?
就是前进 继续
Just keep moving, keep going!
-汇报情况 Bishop -我在卫星上面找到他们了
-Talk to me, Bishop. -I got them on satellite.
很不好 他们遇到真正的麻烦了
It's not good. They're in real trouble.
快进到悍马上 快点 动起来
Get in the Humvee. Come on, keep moving!
快点 快点 到那里
Come on, come on, get there, get there.
David
David!
-继续交火 上将 -是
-Continue to engage. Admiral. -Yes, sir.
掩护悍马 我们在看
Cover for that Humvee. We're watching now.
所有的目标面对东边
All targets facing east.
完美的时机
Perfect timing.
谢谢你 老大
Thank you, boss!
在某些程度上 这对你来说有些奇怪
This has got to be weird for you on some level.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得那个字应该是 "完全不真实"
I think the word is "totally surreal."
全部都是
All of it.
最奇怪的部分是...
The truly weird part is...
我为她感到高兴
I'm happy for her.
你也应该为你自己高兴
You should be happy for yourself, too.
你不用再背负内疚的包袱
You don't have to carry around all that guilt anymore.
也许
Maybe.
也许不
Maybe not.
这些都模糊了
It's all been such a blur,
我还没有机会跟你说谢谢
I haven't had a chance to say thank you.
你说过了
Yes, you have.
不用客气
And you're welcome.
谢谢你 Tony
Thank you, Tony.
我欠你的
I owe you.
不 你不欠我
No, you don't.
我们没事了
We're good.
我为什么要担忧
Why do I concern myself
某些连门都懒得锁的人
with the health of someone
他们的健康呢
who does not even bother to lock his door?
那就不要再担心了
Well, then quit concerning yourself.
Ryan少尉让我表达她深深的感谢
Ensign Ryan sends her undying gratitude.
我替换了你冰箱里的牛排
And I put a replacement steak in your fridge.
很好的纽约牛排
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表