Hey. They just told me Gibbs is, uh...
我听到了 好消息
I heard. Good news.
那么 你和David是怎么认识的呢
So, how did you meet-- you and David?
我那时刚刚在加蓬完成了6个月的研究
I had just finished a six-month fellowship in Gabon.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
我记得
I remember that.
那差不多是我们俩最后一次说话
It was around the last time we spoke.
我很抱歉把你卷进这些事里
I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of all this.
这些事中有真的吗
Was any of it real?
没有
No.
我希望我从来没有遇见过你
I wish I'd never met you.
就在那之前 是的
Right before, yeah.
在那之后我加入了无国界医生组织
After that, I joined Doctors Without Borders.
花了几年时间在印度尼西亚 玻利维亚
Spent a few years in Indonesia, Bolivia,
刚果 并且在刚果遇见了David
the Congo, and that's where I met David.
刚果 噢
The Congo. Wow.
那爆发了霍乱
There was a cholera outbreak there.
我们帮忙控制住了
We helped stop it.
然后一年之后我们结婚了
Got married a year later.
在那之后的几个月我们创建了国际医生联盟
Started IDG a few months after that.
很感人的故事
It's impressive.
好吧 他听起来像一个...一个好男人
Well, he sounds like a... like a good man.
我见过的最好的男人
The best I've ever known.
好吧
Okay. Well...
我 呃...
I, uh...
我觉得我们还有十几个小时才到
I think we got about ten more hours.
我准备先眯一下
I'm gonna grab a little shut-eye.
谢谢 McGee 这是一次好的谈话
Thanks, McGee. That was a good call.
早上好
Morning, guys.
收到你的消息了
Got your message.
你工作了一整晚吗
You've been working all night?
是 是 我们超常发挥了
Yeah, yeah, we kind of got on a roll.
我们的病人有什么新消息吗
Any news of our patient?
Taft医生让他在医院过夜多做几项检查
Dr. Taft had him spend the night for more tests.
我就知道这些了
I know that.
我和他聊天的时候 Jethor很不开心
Jethro was not a happy man when I spoke with him.
我知道他过于疲劳了
I know he's overdoing it.
呃 这就是所有你需要的
Uh, is that all you needed?
不是所有
Not remotely.
死因和预期的一样
Causes of death were as expected.
近距离的大口径枪伤
High-caliber gunshot wounds at close range.
这不是怪异的部分
That's not the weird part.
好吧 我更喜欢有趣的这个词
Well, I prefer "intriguing."
来这边
Come here. It's these
每一个受害者的脚上都有死后的刺穿伤
posthumous puncture wounds to each of the victims' feet.
他们死后被刺得吗
Punctured after they were dead?
所有这三个都是
All three.
但是至于那两个医生
But in the cases of the other two doctors,
是在他们被转移到后面的房♥间火化之前
before they were left to burn in the back room.
另外由于他们死后被转移
And since they were delivered posthumously,
一种假设是他们可能进行了一种自然仪式
one can assume that they may have been ceremonial in nature.
像某种的传统或者迷信一样
Like some kind of tradition or superstition
让我们可能关联到某个特定的部落或种族
that we could maybe link to a specific tribe or ethnic group?
这肯定可以帮到Tony和McGee 太好了
Which could definitely help Tony and McGee. Nice.
我要去找Abby 我很高兴可以帮你研究
I'm off to Abby. I'll be happy to research
非洲部落的传统 Biship探员
African tribal traditions for you, too, Agent Bishop.
太感谢了 Jimmy
That'd be great, Jimmy.
谢谢 但是...
Thanks, but...
呃...为我吗
Uh... for me?
Eleanor 它没有让你发现
Eleanor, has it not occurred to you
是你现在在指引办案的方向吗
that you are now running point?
好吧 可能在默认的情况下
Well... maybe by default.
呃 只有等到Gibbs回来了
Uh, only until Gibbs gets back.
这可能不会太久 早上好 Gibbs
Which might not be long. Morning, Gibbs.
Bishop 汇报下 有什么进展了
Bishop, sitrep. What's going on?
Ducky发现了一些情况...-不 我没有
Ducky found something that... No, I didn't.
这没什么可汇报的 Jethor 再去小睡一下吧
There's nothing to report, Jethro. Go take a nap.
你去小睡吧
You take a nap.
MeGee和DiNozzo为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why aren't McGee and DiNozzo answering my calls?
他们的飞机应该现在才刚降落
Well, their flight should be landing just about now.
没有电♥话♥信♥号♥♥吗 这也没有好到哪去
No cell reception? And it's not much better here.
你劳累过度了 Jethro
You're-you're breaking up, Jethro.
我们一会再联♥系♥你 再见
We'll call you later. Bye!
我知道Gibbs伸出援手派了后援
I know Gibbs reached out to Special Ops to send backup,
但是目前来看你们俩就是了
but so far, you guys are it.
我们努力只当特使
We'll try to be just as special.
你和部落里的任何部落长老聊过吗
Have you talked to any village elders,
Burley探员
Agent Burley?
一个叫Abdel的男人
A man named Abdel?
他的老婆叫Minoo
His wife is Minoo?
没有 如果他们还在的话 我没有见过他们
No, if they've stayed, I haven't seen them.
这里已经没剩下几个当地人了
There's not many locals left.
他们都去哪了
Where'd they all go?
袭击之后大部分逃到了曼贝的难民营
After the attack, most ran off to a refugee camp
其他的人说会藏到灌木丛中
in Mambe. Others are said to be hiding in the bush,
无论在哪 都是无处可藏
wherever that is. It's nowhere.
在灌木丛意味着流浪生存
"In the bush" means a nomadic existence.
任何地方但不是这里
Anywhere but here.
这里到底指哪
Where is "here" exactly?
还有几英里
It's a few more miles.
那里并不多
There's not much there.
你不接电♥话♥吗
You don't answer your phone?
我没听见
I didn't hear it.
好吧
Right. Oh.
多美好的早午餐
What a lovely brunch.
很健康
Very healthy.
看 我在家 医生 做你嘱咐的事
Look, I'm at home, Doc, doing what you said.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
原谅我的关心
Forgive me for caring.
你是对的
And you're right.
这应该足够了
It should be enough,
由于你的检查都是正常的
since all your tests turned out normal.
血样 心电图
【注:EKG:electrocardiogram]
Blood work, EKG,
脑部扫描造影 电脑断层扫描
【注:positron emission tomography X-ray computed tomography】
PET scan, CAT scan,
好极了然后呢
Okay then.
想要分享牛排吗
Want to share the steak?
我要开始工作
I got to get to work.
不 谢谢了
No, thanks.
呃 不 你不能
Uh, and no, you don't.
或者说你不能...工作
Or rather, you can't... work.
还不行 -为什么不行
Not yet. Why not?
我看到你病倒了 Gibbs
I saw you go down, Gibbs.
你确实倒了
You did collapse.
你感受到的疼痛是真实的
The pain you felt was very real,
并且它完全影响到了你
and it quite literally knocked you on your ass.
你刚才说你别没有发现什么异常
You just said you didn't find anything.
这使我相信你所经历的病痛很有可能
Which leads me to believe that what you were experiencing
是和压力相关的
was likely stress-related.
呃 一种身体表现
A, uh... a physical manifestation
对于情绪的反应
of an emotional response.
所以你认为是我脑袋的问题吗
So you think this is in my head?
不全是
Not exactly.
在你的脑袋里说明是你想象的
"In your head" suggests that you imagined it.
它是很多...细胞层面
It's more... cellular
的事情
than that.
这是真的 -细胞吗
It was real. Cellular?
你的身体有记忆 Gibbs
Your body has a memory, Gibbs.
人被击中并且濒临死亡
And people who've been shot and nearly died
并不能直接继续他们的生活
don't get to just go on with their lives
当做什么事情都没有发生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表