Petty Officer Friedgen was due to report at 2100,
但是他没有登船
but didn't log in until
一直到第二天凌晨1点 整整晚了4个小时
0100 the next day-- four hours late.
好吧 他声称他迟到
Well, he claims that he was late
是因为高速公路上发生了事故
because there was an accident on the expressway.
那天确实有事故发生
ere was an accident,
但是Friedgen真的被困在路上了吗
but was Friedgen really stuck on the road?
我不知道
I don't know.
指挥官 听起来你好像不信他
Commander, you don't sound like you believe him.
特别探员Gibbs 我可以和你打个赌
I'll give you a heads-up, Special Agent Gibbs.
你会去问询很多他的同船水手
You're about to interview several of his shipmates.
不同的男人和女人 他们都认为他犯有谋杀罪
To a man and woman, they think he's guilty of murder.
我在听 是的
I'm listening, yes.
Bish在隔音区
Bish is in the cone of silence.
你知道她在和谁打电♥话♥吗
You know who she's talking to?
我觉得是Jake
Jake, I think.
很明显有些事她不想让我们听见
It's obviously something she doesn't want us to hear.
Mmm
Mmm.
她看起来有点失落
She seems a little down.
-我觉得可能我需要和她聊聊 -让她自己静静吧
-I think maybe I should talk to her. -Just leave her be.
可能她需要哥哥的一些建议
Maybe she's in need of a little brotherly advice.
谢谢你的薯片
Thanks for the chips.
不客气
You are very welcome.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
看起来你心里有事
Looks like you got something on your mind.
美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局有一些危机
There's some sort of crisis at the NSA.
Jake正在家打包行李呢 我不知道他要去哪
Jake's at home packing a bag-- I don't know where he's going.
不该知道的别瞎问 是吧 -是的
"Need to know," huh? Yeah.
不会太远
Well, can't be far.
他说他明天下午会回来
Said he'll be back tomorrow afternoon.
好吧 你想要和一个间谍结婚吗
Well, you wanted to marry a spy.
他是一个律师 Tony
He's a lawyer, Tony.
你在巴尔地摩查出什么事了吗
You find out anything in Baltimore?
我们正在调查我们找到的一些线索
We got some leads we're working on.
老大 Tony明显很熟悉那的环境
Tony's definitely in his element, boss--
告密者 推销员 皮条客 妓♥女♥
snitches, pushers, pimps, prostitutes.
在Norfolk有什么收获吗
Well... Learn anything in Norfolk?
海军士官Friedgen说的是真话
Petty Officer Friedgen was telling the truth.
他的同船水手都认为他有罪
His shipmates all think he's guilty.
各位各位各位
Guys, guys, guys, guys.
我查到了一些情况
I have something.
我...我不知道它是好消息
I just... I don't know if it's good
还是坏消息
or if it's bad.
好吧 我追踪了在死者身上
Okay, 3o I tracked these serial numbers
发现的20元美钞的序列号♥
from the $20 bills that were found on the girl's body.
他们都相当的新
They're all relatively new.
它们是在费城造币厂印刷的
They were printed at the Philadelphia mint
就在62天前
only 62 days ago.
从那开始 他们流入了国家武装部队信用社
From there, they ended up at a branch
的一个支行位于...
of the National Armed Forces Credit Union located...
真的吗
Ready?
...在Norfolk海军造船厂
...at the Norfolk Navy shipyard.
有趣 是的 我还没说完
Interesting. Yes, and I'm not done.
还有更多 银行喜欢在他们的ATM机用新的账单纸
There's more. So banks like to use the new crisp bills
这样它们不会卡纸
in their ATMs so they don't jam up anything.
这对于我们来说很幸运
Fortunately for us, those machines are equipped
那些机器装备了光学扫描仪来记录序列号♥
with optical scanners that record the serial numbers
就像他们被安排的那样
as they're being dispensed.
你打算告诉我们你知道是谁取了那些钱吗
Are you gonna tell us you know who withdrew the money?
是的
Yes.
十月7号♥
October 7.
一个海军士官下士
One Petty Officer Third Class...
Kyle Friedgen
Kyle Friedgen.
他把钱给了Vanatter
He gave Vanatter the money.
却告诉我们他已经一年没见过她了
Said he hadn't seen her in years.
你寻求帮助
You ask for my help.
然后却对我说谎吗
Then you lie to me?
Gibbs 你在说什么
Gibbs, what are you talking about?
你告诉过我你没见过Joyce Vanatter
You told me you never saw Joyce Vanatter.
巴尔地摩警♥察♥在她身上发现的钱
Baltimore PD found money on her body
我们追踪到是你从ATM机上取得
that we traced to a withdrawal you made from an ATM.
这是真的吗 这是真的吗
Is that true? Is that true?
Joy一直给我发消息
Joy wouldn't stop texting me.
说她想见面
Said she wanted to meet.
我不应该给她打电♥话♥
I made the mistake of calling her.
她说她需要钱
She said she needed money.
我说过我不会帮她
I said I wouldn't do it.
但是在她威胁要给我妻子打电♥话♥
But then I caved when she threatened
并且告诉她我们的过去的时候我反悔了
to call my wife and tell her about our past.
所以我开车去了巴尔地摩 我把钱给了他
So I drove to Baltimore, I gave her the money.
只有这些了 为什么你对警♥察♥撒谎
That's it. Why'd you lie to the police?
因为在他一开始问询我的时候
Because when they first questioned me,
我不知道Joy已经死了
I didn't know Joy was dead,
而且我不想让Hanna知道我见过她
and I didn't want Hanna to know that I'd met with her.
不对 当你发现她被谋杀后
No, when you found out she was murdered,
你为什么不告诉他们真♥相♥
why didn't you tell them the truth?
因为我害怕了
Because I panicked.
我觉得我需要坚持我的故事 否则我会有罪
I felt like I had to stick to my story-- I'd look guilty.
你买♥♥了这些吗 他为什么想要钱 毒品吗
You buying any of this? Why'd she want the money? Drugs?
不不 她说她卷进了一些麻烦里
No. No, she said she got into some trouble,
而且她需要离开城里
and she needed to get out of town.
什么类型的麻烦 -她不肯说
What kind of trouble? She wouldn't tell me.
我不喜欢被欺骗
I do not like being lied to.
你今晚会被关在拘留牢房♥
You will be put in a holding cell tonight.
你达到了你的目的
You got what you wanted.
明天早晨你会被控谋杀
Tomorrow morning, you'll be charged with murder.
干得好 Gibbs
Nice work, Gibbs.
这些钱证明了Friedgen见过Vanatter
The money proves Friedgen met with Vanatter.
这足够我重新检控了
I got enough to refile charges.
我们会拘留他
Yeah, we'll take him into custody.
不行 现在这是NCIS的案子
No, it's an NCIS case now.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
我明天早晨再去见你
I will see you in the morning,
然后我们在讨论下一步怎么办
and we'll decide then what our next step is.
Hey Bishop
Hey, Bishop.
已经过了午夜了
It's after midnight.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
开车闲逛...
Been, uh... driving around.
不想回那个空空的家
Didn't really want to go home to an empty apartment.
这真的有艘船啊
Really is a boat in here.
我本来以为Tony在逗我
I thought Tony was just punking me.
Jake呢
Where's Jake?
我不确定
Not really sure.
他说他在工作
Said he was working.
你不信他吗
You don't believe him?
我不知道该信什么
I don't know what to believe.
来这 坐下吧
Here, sit down.
你说我听
You talk, I'll listen.
呃...
Uh...
那是Jake的工作
It's Jake's work.
他不会告诉我任何消息
He won't tell me anything.
他不能
He can't.
我讨厌美国国♥家♥安♥全♥局
I hate the NSA.
他把事情都隐藏在了保密的原则下
He hides everything behind a veil of secrecy.
他隐瞒了什么
What's he hiding?
我觉得他被内务部调查了
I think he's being investigated by Internal Affairs.
为什么
Why?
部门里有人泄密
There's been a leak at the agency.
这可不是好事 -是的
That's never good. No.
有什么箴言吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表