Roy talking was the only shot we had,
-结果你打死了他 -他可能会杀了你x7f
- and you killed him. - He could've killed you.
他可能会杀了我们任何一个
He could've killed any of us.
-我跟你说了我们需要他 -嘿
- I told you we needed him! - Hey.
-够了 嘿 -我想你需要去外面
- Enough. Hey. -I think you need to take a walk
-走一圈 伙计 -嘿 够了
- around the block, buddy! - Hey! Enough!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你做得很好 McGee
You did a good job, McGee.
你做了当时情况下你应该做的事情
You did exactly what you had to do.
去 回办公室去
Go. Head back to the office.
结束了
It's over.
都结束了
It's all over.
必须得是一个连续的切口
It needs to be one continuous cut,
而且这个切口必须很精确
and it has to be precise,
因为我们完全不知道我们在这儿处理什么
because we don't know what we're dealing with, here.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许我该自己来做
Maybe I should just do it myself.
胡说八道 不
Nonsense. No.
一双受伤的手
Inarticulate hands
怎么切出精准的切口
do not a precise cut make.
再说 不谈别的
Besides, if nothing else,
我可是"精确切口师"
I am "The Incision-ator."
肯定有什么东西被缝在了里面
There's definitely something sewn in there.
是的 肯定的
Yes, definitely.
某种麻♥醉♥药♥
A narcotic of some sort?
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
Gleason中士要带给Mitch的证据
the evidence that Sergeant Gleason was bringing to Mitch
并不在毯子表面或者被毯子裹着
wasn't on the rug or wrapped up in it.
证据就是这条毯子
It was the rug.
这就是Long一直以来走私
This is how Long has been smuggling
进国内的方法
into the country.
如果这个地毯进口自阿富汗
If this rug was imported from Afghanistan,
那这应该是海♥洛♥因♥
then this seems likely to be heroin.
很有意思的是
Interestingly enough,
第一个有史可循的鸦♥片♥种植
the first reference of opium growth
是公元前3400年在美索不达米亚
is in 3400 BC in Mesopotamia,
尽管有证据显示...
though there is evidence...
Ducky
Ducky.
我喜欢听你说话
I love listening to you talk,
但我不得不打断你
but I have to interrupt you.
噢
Oh.
好的 这儿好像有什么东西
Okay, it seems like there's something
被缝在了这些地毯里面
sewn into all of these,
但我检测了所有纤维 没有任何一种
but I tested the fibers and none of them
和中士Gleason身上的一致
are the one that Sergeant Gleason had.
Long足够聪明一定是处理掉了
Long would have been smart to get rid of it.
没错
Exactly.
因为Long很聪明
Because Long is smart.
现在 我们所有的货运订单都表示地毯是在
Now, all of our shipping orders say that the rugs got here
Long到这的时候运来的
just when Long got to town,
但我们的每一证据都指向了死去的表亲Roy
but everything we have points to dead Cousin Roy.
好的 这儿肯定有些什么
All right, there's just got to be something here
能证明Long在幕后操纵一切
that shows Long was running the show.
我必须...
I just have to...
我必须找到它
I have to find it,
然后Bishop让我帮她做些其他的事情
and Bishop asked me to help her with something else,
我现在手指都不能弯了 我完全不知所措
and I can't bend my fingers and I'm overwhelmed...
Abby 我喜欢听你说话
Abby, I love to hear you talk,
但我不得不插一句
but I must interrupt.
没必要不知所措
There's no need to be overwhelmed.
我会在这儿继续协助你
I am here to continue assisting you.
好的...
Well...
谢天谢地还有团队协作
thank God for teamwork.
McGee 我听说那场面跟《狂野西部》似的
McGee. I heard it was like the Wild West out there.
-发生了什么 -你该去犯罪现场搭把手的
- What happened? - Could've used you at the crime scene.
喂 你觉得我想待在这儿吗
Hey, you think I wanted to stay here?
所以Gibbs有没有突然跳到Mitch面前
So did Gibbs jump in front of Mitch
或者摆出什么疯狂英雄主义的架势
or pull any crazy hero stuff?
-啥 -他还好吗
- What? - Is he okey?
Gibbs吗 很好啊
Gibbs? Yeah.
顺便说一句 我也很好 谢谢
I'm okey,too,by the way.Thanks.
当然了 挺好 挺好
Oh, yeah. Of course. Good.
这也挺好
That's good, too.
所以跟我说说过程呗
So give me the play-by-play.
Roy掏出了枪
Well, Roy pulled a gun,
我射中了他 Mitch为此排挤我
I shot him, and Mitch reamed me for it.
Mitch咄咄逼人了
Mitch got in your face?
没错 是的
Yes, he did.
人人眼中的超级酷男
So much for the super cool guy
也不过如此 哈
everyone thought he was, huh?
然后就变得怪异起来了
Then it was weird.
我觉得Gibbs是故意把我支回来
I felt like Gibbs sent me back here
所以他就能和Mitch谈话了
so he could talk to Mitch.
我也不明白
I mean, I don't know.
我就觉得有什么事正在发生
I just feel like something's going on
但我却毫不知情
that I don't know about.
什么
What?
也许真有你不知道的事儿在上演
Maybe there's something going on you don't know about.
怎么
What?
Tony 到底是什么事我不知道但却正在发生
Tony, what the hell is going on that I don't know about?
嗨 你回来了
Hey, you're back.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
行了 我受够了
Okay, I'm done.
会议室 篝火讨论会
Conference room. Campfire.
出发
Let's go.
啊
Uh...
-所以我要带电脑吗 -对
- Do I need my laptop? - Yes!
这就是Mitch他爹
So that's Mitch's dad.
海军调查处探员Kurt Mitchell
NIS Agent Kurt Mitchell.
我从没想过把他俩联♥系♥在一起
I never would've connected the two.
他被派去
And he was assigned
保护Gibbs的家人
to protect Gibbs' family?
1991年 在欧申赛德
【注:位于加利福尼亚的海军基地】
1991. Oceanside.
我以为Shannon和Kelly住在这儿
I thought Shannon and Kelly lived here.
她们是住过
They did.
在Gibbs被派遣之前 她们跟着他搬去了彭德尔顿
They followed Gibbs to Pendleton before he deployed.
你可以找出旧海军调查处的文件自己看
You can pull up the old NIS file and read it for yourself.
Shannon和Kelly Gibbs作为目击证人被安排
Shannon and Kelly Gibbs were scheduled to testify
指证毒贩Pedro Hernandez
against drug dealer Pedro Hernandez
犯下的一起谋杀案
for a murder they saw him commit.
Hernandez在Mitchell探员
Hernandez shot Agent Mitchell
送她们去安全屋的途中把他射杀了
as he drove them to a safe house.
Mitchell当场身亡
Mitchell died instantly.
Shannon和Kelly在车祸中丧生
Shannon and Kelly were killed in the crash.
Hernandez怎么样了
What happened to Hernandez?
这之后不久他也死了
He died soon after.
所以说 如果Mitch的父亲为了保护Gibbs的家人而死
So, if Mitch's dad was killed protecting Gibbs' family...
那么Gibbs就可能跟西部牛仔似的做出一切疯狂的举动
Then Gibbs will do all sorts of crazy cowboy stuff
来保护Mitch 谢天谢地
to protect Mitch. Thank God!
我终于能大声说出来了
I finally got to say it out loud.
我们得保护Gibbs
We got to protect Gibbs.
是的
Yes, we do.
不过我们现在困在这儿
And while we're stuck in here,
他们在外面不知道在干些什么
they're out there doing God knows what.
你能定位他们手♥机♥或者什么的吗
Can you ping their cell phones or something?
呃 你们俩什么打算什么时候
Uh, were you guys gonna bother
告诉我关于Long的事情
telling me about Long?
这可是非常重要的细节
It's a pretty important detail.
Long 他怎么了
Long? What about him?
文件这儿提到了
Says right here in the file.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表