带上Bishop
Take Bishop with you.
咱们走
Let's go.
谁给了你五万美元
Who gave you the 50 grand?
兄弟 换做是我 我会考虑认真回答这个问题
I'd seriously consider answering the question, mate.
我告诉过你了 我赌马赢的
I told you, I won it at the races!
是
Yeah.
是啊 你一直这么说
Yeah, that's what you keep saying.
所以 我想让你这么做
So this is what I want you to do.
现在 我希望你再告诉我一次
Now I want you to tell me that one more time.
你是怎么在赛马中赢得那些钱的
How you won that money at the races.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
很简单 你就需要张开嘴
It's easy, you just open your mouth
然后说
and say,
我赌马
“I won that money, 50 grand,
赢了五万美元
betting on horses.”
能做到吗
Can you do that?
为了我
For me?
拜托
Please?
然后会发生什么
Then what happens?
我迫不及待地想知道
I can't wait to find out.
我也是
Same here.
我那五万美元
I didn't get that 50 grand
不是赌马赢的
betting on horses.
好孩子 谢谢你
Good boy. Thank you.
Trent Kort给你的
Trent Kort gave it to you.
是不是
Didn't he?
不是
No!
我同事问了你一个问题
My associate asked you a question.
我们知道你和Kort是好兄弟
We know you and Kort are buddies.
我们最终查到了
We were finally able to trace
你2002年的那通神秘电♥话♥
that mystery call of yours in 2002.
-我们查到了 -没有
- We were? - No.
我们知道你给Kort打过电♥话♥
We know you called Kort.
但是我们不知道原因
What we don't know is why.
Kort要完蛋了 如果你不说
Kort's going down. If you don't talk,
你就要和他一起完蛋了
you're gonna go down with him.
你因为谋杀被逮捕过吗
You ever been arrested for murder?
我听说那很恐怖哟
I heard it's terrifying.
我谁也没杀
I didn't kill anyone.
听起来是这样的
This is what it sounds like.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent--
好吧 好吧 停下
Okay, okay, stop!
我会说的
I'll talk.
不
No.
你要坦白交代
You're gonna sing.
彻底坦白
And it better be pretty.
把情报卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥的人是Kort 不是Jacob
Kort was the one selling secrets to the Russians, not Jacob.
他只是利用Jacob和他的妻子做替罪羊
He just used Jacob and his wife to take the fall.
然后在别人发现之前杀了她
Then he had her killed before anyone could look too close.
这事儿本来已经一了百了
That's a tidy package.
直到Jacob越狱之后
Until Jacob busted out of prison
准备揭露整件事情
and was gonna blow the whole thing.
我很好奇啊
I'm curious.
你每天夜里怎么睡得着
How have you been sleeping at night?
我不知道Kort要杀Jacob的妻子
I didn't know Kort was gonna kill Jacob's wife.
他贿赂我 只是让我及时告诉他
He just paid me to keep him updated
NCIS在做些什么
on what NCIS was doing!
不错啊 老大
Not bad, boss.
这就是这些钱的来源
That's what the money was for.
希望你觉得值得
I hope it was worth it.
我去和Tony联♥系♥一下
All right, I'll check in with Tony.
看看有没有Kort的线索
See if there's any leads on Kort.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
放开他
Take 'em off.
你知道的 严格意义上 我仍然是个逃犯
You know, technically, I'm still a wanted fugitive.
所以哪也别去
Then don't go anywhere.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事 来
It's okay, come on.
我们遇到一个麻烦
We got a problem.
我们在动物园找到了Kort的手♥机♥ 但没找到他
We found Trent Kort's phone at the zoo, but not Trent Kort.
这是个圈套 他肯定知道我们在找他
It was a decoy-- he must've known we were on to him.
-他逃了 -我能猜到他要去哪儿
- He's running. - I can guess where he's going.
以色列
Israel.
Kort在听到Ziva的相关信息后就消失了
Kort disappeared right after he learned about Ziva.
他可能知道Eli的文件了
He may know about Eli's files.
Kort可能已经遭到他们的勒索
Kort's probably already been blackmailed with them.
McGee 给国际刑♥警♥打电♥话♥
McGee, call Interpol.
让他们发红色通缉令 DiNozzo
Have them issue a red notice. DiNozzo.
- 给机场发通缉令 -Bishop
- BOLOs and airports. - Bishop?
检查高速公路摄像头和信♥用♥卡♥记录
Freeway cameras and credit cards.
和以色列大使♥馆♥联♥系♥ 看看他们是否知道...
Contact the Israeli embassy. See if they know--
哇 哇 哇 老大
Whoa, whoa, whoa, boss.
看看这个
Look at this.
目前尚未有人宣布对此次
No one has claimed responsibility
以色列乡村的独♥立♥农场爆♥炸♥事件
for the explosion at this isolated farmhouse
负责
in the Israeli countryside.
但之前的报道表明
But with early reports
这栋房♥子曾属于
indicating the house previously belonged
前任摩萨德主任Eli David
to former Mossad Director Eli David,
当局认定这是一次恐怖袭击
authorities are assuming a terrorist attack.
这不是...
Is that...?
消防部队...
Firefighting teams...
Ziva或许住着的地方吗
...where Ziva's supposed to be staying.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表