下次你要进行
Next time you do a research trip
横跨中东的研究之旅
through the Middle East,
记得提醒我不要浪费打包带
remind me not to waste my leave tagging along.
听着 没人逼你来
Look, no one forced you to come.
Spencer 你就差跪下来
Spencer, you literally got on your knees
求我一起来了
and begged me to come.
但你最后还是同意了
And you said yes.
我们就不应该离开土耳其
We never should have left Turkey.
我们现在要做什么
What is this, anyway?
这儿什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
我以为你写的是这儿的城市生活
I thought you were writing about city life.
Spencer
Spencer.
NCIS第13季18集
哦 天啊 我喜欢春天
Oh, God, I love springtime.
干冷的空气 全新的开始
Crisp air. Fresh start.
离开了旧的生活 在...
Out with the old, in...
我得打断你了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
说实话 我昨晚没有进行一点春季大扫除
I'll be honest, I didn't get any spring cleaning done last night.
那我们的协议呢
What about our pact?
我本该在今早干些事情
I know I was gonna get some done this morning,
但是Delilah做了早饭
but Delilah kind of made breakfast.
整个协议的关键 就是相互鼓励
The whole point of the pact is to motivate each other.
我知道 但是这次早饭太棒了
I know, but this breakfast was amazing.
她做了墨西哥卷饼 早餐卷饼 有七层
She made a burrito, a breakfast burrito, with seven layers.
听着 你想要我进行春季大扫除
All right, look, you want me to do the spring cleaning,
我现在就可以开始
I can start right now.
这里有两个抽屉
These two drawers down here,
我至少有十年没碰它们了
I haven't touched those in at least a decade.
我就从这俩抽屉开始
I'll get started on those.
我今早从储物间开始打扫
I started on my storage unit this morning.
我妈妈给我寄了好几箱
My mom sent me these boxes of junk
我小时候存起来的东西 而我正努力整理它们
from when I was a kid, and I am plowing through them.
哇哦 看看这个
Wow. Look at this.
这是你吗
Huh. Is that you?
嘿 嘿 看啊
Hey, hey. Look.
这是Kate给你画的画像
That's the picture Kate drew of you, huh?
她真的能画出
She really knew how to capture
你书呆子的气质
the essence of the nerd.
顺带提一句 春季大扫除协议
By the way, spring cleaning pact--
实在是太棒了
super awesome.
击个掌
High five.
而我是个书呆子
And I'm the nerd.
昨晚翻了我储藏废物的抽屉
Went into my junk drawer last night.
把里面的东西都整理出来 找到了点有用的东西
Cleaned that thing out, found a little pot of gold.
Angelini意大利餐馆的礼券
Mm, gift certificate to Angelini's Italian Restaurant.
这是我爸爸给我的情人节礼物
Mm-hmm, it was a Valentine's Day gift from my father.
Tony 餐厅太远了
Tony, this is far.
你开两个小时的车 就为了吃意大利面吗
You're gonna drive two hours for spaghetti?
我想更重要的问题是
I think the bigger question is:
为什么你♥爸♥爸要给你情人节礼物
why did your dad get you a Valentine's Day gift?
因为他爱我 Tim
Because he loves me, Tim.
除了美食 另一半的吸引力是
The two-hour drive
在历史悠久的一号♥公路上骑车两小时
up historic Route 1 is half the appeal.
我要去租一辆摩托车
I am gonna rent a motorcycle.
就像《飞车党》中的马龙白兰度一样
【注:1953年美国电影】
Like Marlon Brando in The Wild One.
我还想锦上添花
Then I'm gonna top it off with some marinara.
而我只需要做的是 找到一位可爱的女士坐在我的身后
All I need to do is find a lovely lady to hop on back
来当我的Mary Murphy
【注:电影《飞车党》中角色名】
and be my Mary Murphy.
Stephanie怎么样
How about Stephanie?
Sarah呢 Angelique呢
Sarah? Angelique?
不 要找个特别的人
No. It needs to be somebody special.
小心点 DiNozzo 让一让
Ah, watch it, DiNozzo. Coming through.
Gibbs
Gibbs,
你给我们带了咖啡吗
did you bring us coffee?
-不 咖啡是我的 -全都是
- No. Coffee's mine. - All of it?
是的 我昨晚没睡觉
Yeah, I didn't sleep last night.
这可不健康 为什么
Well, that's not healthy. Why?
DiNozzo 如果我想说 刚才就说了
DiNozzo, if I wanted you to know, I would've told you.
快点 我们走 去MTAC
【注:多重威胁警报中心】
Come on, let's go. MTAC.
Al-Asad的特别探员West联♥系♥我们 走
【注:伊♥拉♥克♥城镇 附近有美国空军基地】
We got Special Agent West at Al-Asad. Let's go.
感谢你们的加入
Appreciate you coming onboard.
怎么了
What are we looking at?
三个被害人
Three victims.
一个当地人 两个美国人
One local, two Americans.
我们确认了这对情侣的身份
We positively I.D.'d the couple
Elaine Dodd军士长和她的丈夫Spencer
as Chief Petty Officer Elaine Dodd and her husband Spencer.
我猜伊♥拉♥克♥警方带走了本地人的遗体
I'm guessing Iraqi police took custody of the local body.
对
That's correct.
我将Dodd夫妇的遗体
And I took the liberty
运送回国
of having the Dodds' remains transported.
你们应该很快就能收到了
You should receive them shortly.
West探员 他们俩在伊♥拉♥克♥做什么
Agent West, what were these two doing in Iraq?
只是私人观光旅游
Visit was personal in nature.
Dodd军士长在休假
CPO Dodd was on leave.
根据你们的报告
According to your report,
这是几天前发生的
the incident happened several days ago.
估计是这样
As an estimate, yes.
但我们昨天才收到消息
But news of it didn't reach us until yesterday.
-起义军 -这是他们的领地
- Insurgents? - This is their territory.
将美国人作为目标 看起来是随意挑选的
American targets, apparently random.
这次攻击符合他们的要求
This attack fits the bill.
不管是否是随机的 这是一次对两名美国公民的刺杀行为
Random or not, this is an assassination of two of our own.
伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥想怎么做都行
The Iraqi police can do as they please.
我想要我们自己调查
I want an investigation.
我们会把遗体遣送回国
We'll repatriate the bodies,
你和你的队伍负责调查犯罪现场
you and your team will handle anything in-field.
主任 还有一些情况
Director, there's something else.
现场一片混乱
The scene was a mess.
这些子弹的速度非常快
Those bullets had to be carrying quite a bit of speed.
远距离射击
Shot from a distance.
同时十分精确
And with extreme accuracy.
狙击手
Sniper.
当地的起义军
Insurgents in the area have been known
把中国制♥造♥的瞄准镜安装到了苏联的步♥枪♥上
to attach Chinese scopes to Soviet rifles.
没错 但是我们搜查了半径一英里的区域
True, but we canvassed within a mile radius.
没有目击者
There's no witnesses.
我们要找的枪手可能是特种兵
【注:S.O.B 特种作战营】
Now, it's possible our shooter was a stealthy S.O.B.,
但是我觉得有别的可能
but I happen to think otherwise.
特种兵从一英里外射击
S.O.B. fired from over a mile away?
这表明 他拥有的武器
Which means he had access to a weapon
比他们之前用的要先进很多
more advanced than I've ever seen them use.
每一个在这里的美国人
Untill this threat is neutralized,
都面临着一种全新的危险
every American on the ground out here
直到这次危机被解除
is in a whole new kind of danger.
你知道么 Palmer先生
You know, Mr. Palmer,
"神枪手"这个词由来已久
sharpshooters have been around for centuries.
事实上 美国的独♥立♥ 还欠了一个狙击手人情
In fact, in a way, America owes its independence to a sniper.
真的吗 医生
Really, Doctor?
是的 他的名字是
Yes, his name was
Patrick Ferguson上尉
Captain Patrick Ferguson.
友情提示 他是个苏格兰同胞
And I might add, he was a fellow Scot.
如果他是为英国而战
Well, if he was fighting for the British,
那么他为我们赢得了战争 代表他的本职工作做得相当糟糕
he must have done a pretty awful job if he won the war for us.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
Ferguson是英军中最好的射手
Ferguson was the finest shot in the British army.
是的 在布兰迪维因之战中
【注:美国独♥立♥战争中一场战役 美军大败 英军乘胜进入费城】
Yes, at the Battle of Brandywine,
他看到了一名美国♥军♥官
he had an American officer in his sights.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表