矫正架呢
What about braces?
你丈夫有没有进行过牙齿矫正
Did your husband have orthodontia?
没有 David的牙很...
No, David's teeth are...
哦 天呐 那是Felix
Oh, God. Felix.
Pitts医生带着牙齿矫形架
Dr. Pitts wore braces.
这位呢 你的丈夫没被截过肢吧
And this? Is your husband, by any chance, an amputee?
没有 那是Norm James医生
No, that's Dr. Norm. James.
他参加第一次海湾战争时截掉了一条腿
He lost his leg during the first Gulf War.
这是Liz
And Liz.
哦 Lizzie
Oh, Lizzie,
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这完全说不通啊
This just doesn't make any sense.
参战的部落很少把目标对准外界的医生
Warring tribes rarely target outside doctors.
-之前从没有过 -那这算个好消息 对吗
- If ever. - Well, that's good news, right?
对David和另一个志愿者来说
For David and the other volunteer?
你说Joni
Joni?
那么他们在哪
Then where are they?
大夫
Doc?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
Joni Ryan 她还活着吗
Joni Ryan. Is she alive?
-什么 -Joni Ryan少尉
-What? -Ensign Joni Ryan.
她是手术操作人员 她在尸体解剖台上躺着吗
She's a surgical tech? Is she in Autopsy, or not?
哦 没 没有 她没躺在解剖台上
Uh... no. No, she's not.
你确定
You're certain?
哦是的 你问这个干什么 她是你朋友吗
Well, yeah. Why? Is she a friend of yours?
是个很好的朋友
A good one.
我们一起在Daniel Webster号♥上服役过
We served together on the Daniel Webster.
实际上 给你做手术时她也参与了
Matter of fact, she assisted on your surgery.
感觉还好吗 Gibbs探员
You comfortable, Agent Gibbs?
Tony 你还记得Taft医生
Tony, you remember Dr. Taft.
嗯 那个神秘的人
Mm, the man, the myth,
充满了传奇色彩 干得漂亮 大夫
the legend. Nice work, Doc.
谢谢你 Gibbs也很配合
Well, thank you. Gibbs did his part.
不过那之后就没那么配合了
Not that he's done much since.
-复查都没去过 -我很忙
-Skips a lot of check-ups. -Busy.
你就是 Cyril Taft医生
Are you Dr. Cyril Taft?
Joni当时正在试着招募你加入我们的救济行动中
Joni was recruiting you for our relief mission.
我是Woods医生 我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Dr. Woods. We spoke on the phone.
哦 你好 呃 当然有过
Oh. Hi. Um, of course.
你的丈夫指挥这次行动 对吧
Your husband was leading the trip, wasn't he?
-他还好吗 -我们不知道
-Is he all right? -We don't know.
David Woods和Joni Ryan依然处在失联状态
David Woods and Joni Ryan are still unaccounted for.
很快就会联♥系♥上的
Not for long.
-McGee -已经订好了去
- McGee? - Secured some seats for us
南苏丹Juba的货运飞机
on a cargo plane headed
两小时之后出发
for Juba, South Sudan in two hours?
好的 DiNozzo和我去南苏丹跟Burley汇合
Okay. DiNozzo and I will meet up with Burley in South Sudan.
McGee 你和Bishop从这里给我们提供支援
McGee, you and Bishop, provide support from here.
准备完毕 老大
Good to go, boss.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 南苏丹 那-那个国家路况太差了
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. South Sudan? That's-that's rugged country for
一般人都受不了 更何况一个六个月前刚做完大手术的人
anybody, much less a guy six months out of major surgery.
有意思 我可不记得我要征求你的意见
Funny, I don't recall asking.
别忘了给我寄张明信片
Send me a postcard.
那我呢
What about me?
我不能呆在这里
I'm not staying.
这我可帮不了你
I can't help that.
没你的地方
No room.
听着 我去过南苏丹好多次了
Look, I've been to South Sudan many times.
我了解那个地方 那里的人
I know the region, the people,
我比你们谁都了解那里的方言
the dialects better than any of you.
不管你们带不带我 我都会过去的
I'll fly myself there whether you take me or not.
让一个有经验的医生跟着一起
Having an experienced doctor come along
对你有很大帮助 Gibbs
could be to your advantage, Gibbs.
-反正没什么坏处 老大 -另外 老大 这是个货机
- Might not hurt, boss. - Plus, boss, it is a cargo plane.
-我是说 那上边位子很多 -好吧 行
-I mean, there's plenty of seats. -Okay, fine!
好了 给她订个位子
Fine. Book her a seat.
好了 你可以一起来了
It's okay. You can come.
只要你确保...
Just make sure that...
老大
Boss?
-Gibbs -只要 只要...
-Gibbs? -Just-Just... Just as...
Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs? Gibbs?!
Gibbs 看着我 看着我 看着我
Gibbs, look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
拨911
Call 911!
Gibbs 看着我 看着我
Gibbs, look at me. Look at me.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance...
我知道你喜欢运动服 Gibbs
I know you dig the sporty gown, Gibbs.
但是没必要为了得到运动服而耍特技
There's no need to keep pulling stunts like this to get one.
把我从这些东西上解开 我好离开这里
Just get me unhooked so I can get out of here.
可以 不过要做几个测试先
Maybe. After a few more tests.
你要知道 在你出现以前我一直都很好
You know, I was fine until you showed up.
哦 是吗
Oh, is that right?
要知道你的队员们似乎认为
Uh, 'cause your team seem to think
你最近有点太安静了
that you've been a little too quiet lately.
就像忍♥辱负重的John Wayne那样安静
【注:John Wayne即蝙蝠侠】
Like John Wayne biting-the-bullet quiet.
所以呢
So?
所以 我联♥系♥了
So, I called Director Vance
正在日内瓦开会的Vance主任
at his conference in Geneva,
他同意让你待在家里
and he has agreed to put you on limited duty from home.
等待我的诊断结果
Pending my discretion.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
嗯 你可以给他打电♥话♥ 但是他不会让步的
Mm, you can call, but he won't budge.
他知道南苏丹的事吗
Does he know about South Sudan?
他知道你的朋友失踪了吗
Does he know about your missing friend?
我们希望找到Ryan
We want Ryan found,
但是目前看来 你并不在状态
but right now, you're in no condition.
你给我忘记南苏丹吧 先生
You forget about South Sudan, mister.
-你哪里也不许去 -Abby...
-You're not going anywhere. -Abby...
别叫我Abby
Don't "Abby" me.
你在办公室晕倒了 Gibbs
You collapsed in the squad room, Gibbs.
-你觉得自己这样没问题吗 -你在现场吗
-What part of that is okay with you? -Were you there?
我没晕过去
I did not collapse.
-是的 你确实晕过去了 Gibbs -哦 好极了
-Yeah, you kind of did, Gibbs. -Aw, swell.
DiNozzo在哪 McGee呢
Where-where's DiNozzo? Where-where's McGee?
干脆所有人都过来围观吧
Let's bring the whole gang in here.
实际上 他们 这会正在大西洋上空某处呢
Actually, they're... somewhere over the Atlantic about now.
什么
What?!
最近两天没有去南苏丹的航♥班♥
Next flight to South Sudan wasn't for another two days,
所以他们在确保你会受到良好照顾之后
so they made an executive decision, knowing
决定立即出发
that you were in good hands.
所以 你
So you
乖乖配合Taft医生 让他们去操心Burley
listen to Dr. Taft and let them worry about Burley
和
and...
Jeanne Benoit的事吧 好吗
Jeanne Benoit. Really?
哇哦
Wow.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们说Gibbs正在康复中
They say Gibbs is recovering.
他正在康复
He's in recovery.
那真是太疯狂了
How crazy was that?
那么这有多疯狂呢
How crazy is this?
所以 你打算什么时候和她聊聊
So, when are you gonna go talk to her?
我没有什么可聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
我很抱歉发生那样的事
I'm sorry about what happened,
但是我只是在做我的工作
but I was doing my job.
就这样
That's it.
当然我对她撒谎的事情一直困扰着我
Of course it bothered me that I lied to her.
我曾经爱过她
I was in love with her.
但是那是很久以前的事了 现在她的丈夫失踪了
But it was a long time ago, and her husband is missing,
所以已经没什么可说的了
and there's nothing to talk about.
那么你打算什么时候去和她聊聊
So when are you gonna go talk to her?
嗨 他们刚刚告诉我Gibbs...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表