Abby激活了Dean Campbell的电♥话♥
Abby reactivated Dean Campbell's cell phone.
手♥机♥所在位置距离这儿有5公里
It's pinging at a location five miles from here.
前方安全
Front's clear.
后方安全
Back's clear.
已经被漂白粉清洗过了
It's been bleached.
是Dean
It's Dean.
他们抓走了她
They have her.
-他们抓走了Megan -他们把她带到哪去了
- They have Megan. - Where'd they take her?
我不知道 我试着阻止他们
I don't know. I tried to stop them,
我发誓
I swear.
求你了
Please,
你一定要找到她
you got to find her.
他们为什么丢下了Dean
Why would they leave Dean behind?
他不在计划中
He wasn't part of the plan.
有好多事儿想和你聊聊
So much for catching up.
你打算在华盛顿待多久呢
How long you sticking around D.C.?
直到我完成对你们小组的培训
Only until I get your team's training out of the way.
在目前的情况下 估计会需要一段时间
Well, under the circumstances, that may take a while.
嘿
Hey.
带你儿时的好朋友转了转吗
So, giving your childhood BFF the grand tour?
我以前就来过这儿
Well, I've been here before.
这些墙是不是比我印象中的更橙了
Are these walls more orange than I remember?
当军人的孩子是什么感受啊
So, what was it like being military kids,
每几年就要搬到新的基地去吗
moving to a new base every few years?
这有好有坏
It had its ups and downs.
一路上能认识一些很好的人
Got to meet a few nice people along the way.
是的 而且 我们有机会环游世界
Yeah. Plus, we got to travel the world.
对
Yeah.
你还记得我们乘火车去奥地利吗
Do you remember our train ride to Austria?
是的 我记得 顺便说下 我还留着那些皮短裤呢
Oh, yes, I do. I still have those lederhosen, by the way.
哇噢
Oh. Whoa,
Timothy Von Trapp
【注:源自电影 《音乐之声》 男主人公Georg Von Trapp为奥地利人】
Timothy Von Trapp.
我可以想象你在山间嬉戏
I can see you frolicking in the hills.
你一定把那些少女逼疯了
You must have driven those Frauleins crazy.
基地里的女生们确实给他起过一个外号♥
Oh. The girls on the base did have a nickname for him.
性感美男Mcgee
McStudmuffin.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
是真的
Really.
这看起来像我们进入了
It's like we've entered
阴阳魔界
【注:美国系列电视剧、电影】
the Twilight Zone.
有什么进展
Give me an update.
好的 在绑♥架♥案中用的SUV是失窃车辆
Ah. Yes, the SUV used in the kidnapping was stolen.
昨天在Chevy Chase被报失窃
Reported yesterday from a residence in Chevy Chase.
-Abby正在收集车上的指纹 -和在布鲁塞尔
- Abby's processing it for prints now. - Spoke with
参加峰会的Vance主任通了话
Director Vance at the summit in Brussels.
他要我们每小时汇报进度
He wants to be updated hourly.
-Dean Campbell呢 -医院准许他出院了
- Dean Campbell? - Released from the hospital
他的父母把他送到了这儿
and his parents brought him here.
我陪同他们去了会议室
I escorted them to the conference room.
你们两个 去吧
You two, go.
关于嫌疑犯 我们有什么线索吗
Where are we on suspects?
范围太大了 老大
It's a pretty wide net, boss.
我们需要一些时间去缩小范围
We need some time to narrow it down.
我可以帮忙
I could lend a hand.
NCIS特别探员Valerie Page
NCIS Special Agent Valerie Page,
从东北办事处来的
from the Northeast field office.
我负责指导你的团队进行高级战术训练
I'm instructing your team's advanced tactics training.
事实上 她是NCIS机动反应小组的一员
She's actually part of NCIS's REACT unit.
他们受训以解决高风险案件 与这次的案子类似
They're-they're trained for high-risk cases like this.
我认为我们可以让他们加入 作为机动反应小组
I think we should loop 'em in, you know, being REACT.
全称是...
Regional Enforcement...
我知道全称
I know what it means.
我们能自己解决
We got it covered.
当然 但是考虑现在我只能待在这里
Oh, I'm sure you do. But seeing as I'm stuck here,
你不妨给我安排点工作
you might as well put me to work.
多个探员帮忙也没什么坏处
Couldn't hurt to have another agent lending a hand,
是吧
could it?
拭目以待
We'll see.
我认为他喜欢你
I think he likes you.
有些事情依然比较模糊
Some of it's still a blur.
那就把你能记起来的事告诉我们
Just tell us what you can remember.
你看到他们有多少人了吗
Did you see how many there were?
三个人下了车抓住了我们
Three men got out and grabbed us.
还有另外一个在前面 是司机
There was another one up front, the driver.
-后座有人吗 -没有
- Anyone in the passenger seat? - I don't think so.
但是当我们停车之后 有人在等他们
But when we pulled over, someone was waiting for them.
-之后我就被打晕了 -有没有
- That's when I got knocked out. - What about
记得一些明显特征
any distinguishing characteristics--
-口音 纹身 -没有
- accents? Tattoos? - No.
但是我很确定他们受过军事训练
But I am positive that they were military trained.
-甚至可能是特种部队 -为什么
- Special Forces, even. - What makes you
-有这种感觉的 -他们用的简称
- say that? - The shorthand they used.
都是"收到" "撤退" "公里" 那一类的词
【注:均为常用军事术语】
"Copy that," "exfil," "klicks"-- that sort of thing.
另外 他们每个人都带着一把
Plus, they were each strapped
Sig Sauer公♥司♥生产的Mark-25手♥枪♥
with a Sig Sauer Mark-25
瞄准器上安装着美国神火X300战术灯
with a SureFire X300 light mounted on the Picatinny rail.
特殊行动10 反射力量
【注:电子游戏】
SpecOps Ten: Echo Force?
它是游戏中出现过的一把枪
It's one of the guns in the video game.
海军部长呢
SECNAV?
在里面 她需要一点时间
Inside. She asked for a minute.
绑匪有什么要求吗
Anything from the kidnappers?
没有
Radio silence.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
我要是你就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
海军部长 她的前夫
SECNAV's inside with her ex-husband
以及前夫的女友在里面
and his girlfriend.
探员们在日以继夜地工作
I have agents working around the clock on this!
这还不够
That's not good enough!
-让我想起了Diane -Richard
- Makes me miss Diane. - Richard,
我们没什么要说的了
we're done here.
先生们 不好意思
Gentlemen, I apologize.
请进
Please come in.
Gibbs探员和Fornell探员
Agents Gibbs and Fornell,
这位是Richard Porter 我女儿的父亲
this is Richard Porter, uh, my daughter's father,
以及他的搭档 Justine Wolfe
and his partner, Justine Wolfe.
我厌倦了见一拨又一拨的探员
I'm tired of meeting agent after agent.
他们没有人能给我答案
None of 'em have any answers.
Richard 冷静的 他们是在帮我们
Richard, calm down. They're on our side.
帮我们 相信我 你最好置身事外
Our side? Trust me, you'd do well to stay out of this.
-不许威胁她 Sarah -我没有在威胁她 Richard
- Don't threaten her, Sarah. - I'm not threatening her, Richard.
够了 好吗 每个人都很焦虑 让我们...
Enough, okay? Everyone's on edge. Let's just...
喘口气
just take a breath.
你们从Dean那得到更多细节了吗
Were you able to get any more detail from Dean?
他描述袭击者受过军事训练
He described the assailants as military trained.
这可能是基于政♥治♥上的动机
This could be politically motivated.
从你接受这份工作的时候我就知道
I knew the moment you took this job,
我们女儿可能会有危险
our daughter's life would be in danger.
我说过多少次了 Megan需要一个安保小分队
I mean, how many times did I say Megan needed a security detail?
这不符合规定
It wasn't protocol.
让规定见鬼去吧 我的女儿被绑♥架♥了
To hell with protocol. My daughter's been abducted.
Richard 别说了 你这样做对事情没有任何帮助
Richard, stop. You're not helping matters.
对于像这样的情况
Time is a critical factor
时间是关键 部长女士
in situations like this, Madam Secretary.
我们需要知道我们的对手是谁
We need to know who we're dealing with.
我就职以后
Once I took office,
我建议关闭基地
I recommended base closures,
我拒绝与私人公♥司♥签订政♥府♥合同
I denied companies government contracts,
我还变更了军事政策
and I made changes to military policy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表