Hello, Tobias.
我想你可能会想了解情况
I thought you'd want to know because NCIS are the ones
因为把Jacob Scott送进监狱的就是NCIS
who put Jacob Scott in prison.
是 我们正要说到这事儿
Yeah, uh, we were just getting to that part.
证据表明他现在还是个杀人凶手
Evidently now he is a murderer, too.
但这仅仅是坏消息
But that's just the bad news.
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
我会帮你把他抓回来
I'm gonna put him back for you.
境内抓捕
Domestic manhunt.
明显是FBI的管辖范围
Obviously FBI jurisdiction.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
很好
Great.
你就不能发个邮件吗
You couldn't have just e-mailed?
我还带了帽子
I wore a hat.
现在我要再调整一次发型
Now I got to do my hair again.
很高兴见到你 Gibbs
It's always good to see you, Gibbs.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
我要去帮你找失踪的嫌犯了
I have to find your missing killer.
两名囚犯从伦敦郊外的
Two prisoners escaped from Prickwillow Prison
Prickwillow监狱越狱
outside London.
在一次常规的监狱转移中
During a routine prison transfer,
他们将狱警抓做人♥质♥ 偷了转移用车
they took a guard hostage and stole the transport van,
之后将车遗弃在Blackwater河附近
found dumped near River Blackwater.
他们去了Felixstowe港口
When in fact they were headed to the Port of Felixstowe,
在那儿登上了开往Norfolk的Maelstrom Adventure号♥轮船
where they boarded the Maelstrom Adventure bound for Norfolk.
在进入美国海关时
Less than three percent of all containers
只有不到3%的集装箱会被检查
entering the U.S. are scanned by customs.
-感谢你科普这些趣事 -不客气
- Thank you for that fun fact. - You're welcome.
当骗子们到达港口后 就不再需要人♥质♥了
Once our cons made port, a hostage was no longer required.
所以他们杀了她
So they likely killed her.
假释裁决委员会可不会高兴
Parole board may frown on that.
把这罪名加到他们的无期徒刑之上
Throw that onto their life sentences.
Cassio Chavez在他母亲把他的海伦因
Cassio Chavez murdered his own mother
冲进马桶后 谋杀了她
after she flushed his heroin stash.
-英国间谍呢 -Jacob Scott 前MI6成员
- And our British spy? - Jacob Scott, former MI6,
因把美国核武器情报卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥而被捕
caught selling U.S. nuclear Intel to Russia.
被我们 NCIS抓住的
Caught by us, NCIS.
他偷了911事件后我国与英国
He stole Navy info that we shared
共享的海军情报
with British allies post 9/11.
错的时机 真是个坏人
Bad time, bad man.
嘿 说起2001年
Hey, speaking of, uh, 2001,
我查阅了一些华盛顿西北区
I pulled some of the public real estate records
公开的房♥地♥产♥记录
from northwest DC.
是不是有我们认识的人那时候买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥
Didn't someone we know buy an apartment back then?
是的 事实上
Yes, and in fact
就算我们算上通货膨胀
if we adjust for inflation,
Tony付的钱 仍然比市场价低得多
Tony still paid way below market value.
有多低
How "way"?
这么低
Wow "way."
解释了你为什么买♥♥得起房♥ Tony
Explains how you can afford it, Tony,
但解释不了你是怎么拿到这个价格的 你骗了谁
but not how you managed it. Who did you con?
这是FBI的案子 听不懂吗
What part of "FBI case" was unclear?
我们就随便看看
It's just for our edification.
你是在找不痛快吗 DiNozzo
You looking for a fight, DiNozzo?
没 并没有 你呢
No, not particularly. Are you?
-有点 -不痛快来找你了
- A little bit. - Well, you got one.
去主任办公室 马上
Director's office, now.
为什么要第三方参与进来
Why involve a third party?
为什么不现在当场解决
Why don't we settle this right here?
放马过来 老爷子
Bring it on, Gramps.
你哪年生的啊
What year were you born?
继续工作
Keep working.
我邀请了国土安♥全♥局♥幕僚长Morrow先生
I asked Homeland Senior Division Chief Morrow to join us.
太好了 另一个政♥府♥机构
Great, another agency.
因为 Fornell探员 如果你还记得
Because, as you may remember, Agent Fornell,
Morrow长官以前也做过NCIS的主任
Chief Morrow was formerly director of NCIS.
当我们把Jacob Scott关入监狱后
When we put Jacob Scott behind bars.
我希望是一劳永逸的
Something that I'd hoped would be permanent.
-怪英国政♥府♥吧 -是的
- Blame the British. - I do.
是NCIS的情报指向了Scott
It was NCIS Intel that led to Scott.
我们把他交给英方 让他在那儿受审
We handed him over to them for trial,
当做是帮了英国方面一个忙
as a favor to my British counterpart.
-挽回了颜面 -不是
- Saved face. - No.
他们有内鬼却没发现
They missed a leak in their own house.
现在又让他跑了
Now that he's on the run again,
现在局势看上去更糟了
it looks twice as bad.
我们会尽量将损失最小化
We'll keep the damage minimal.
不 政♥治♥资本没有过期的那一天 Leon
No, there's no expiration date on political capital, Leon.
对美英两国都是
For both of us.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Excuse me. - Mm-hmm.
我是Morrow
This is Morrow.
FBI对所有跨国案件
FBI has primary jurisdiction
有优先管辖权
for all crimes in which state borders have been crossed.
我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
好极了 因为刚才有一刹那
Oh, good, because for a minute there,
我以为我们对有107年历史的惯例不管不顾了呢
I thought we were throwing out 107 years of precedent.
那惯例还说了
That same precedent also says,
"除非此案件已被纳入了
"except cases in which jurisdiction has been
其他政♥府♥机构的管辖权之内"
assigned to another agency."
就此事而言 Fornell探员 这案子符合这一条
And as it turns out, Agent Fornell, this one has been.
-你已经和我的上级讲过的 -是的
- You already talked to my boss. - Yes.
NCIS现在主导此案
NCIS now has the lead.
嘿 Tobias
Hey, Tobias.
你知不知道这事
Did you know about this?
-呃 别演了 -什么
- Eh, cut the act. - What?
叫我们去犯罪现场
Calling us to the crime scene.
礼节个屁
"Courtesy" my ass.
你想要我们抢这件案子
You wanted us to fight for this case.
是的 是的 我是这么打算的
Yes. Yes, I did.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
国际加上跨国境案件
International and state borders?
文书工作简直是噩梦
It's a paperwork nightmare.
为什么不直接找我们帮忙啊
Why not just ask for help?
因为看上去不光彩啊
Wouldn't look good.
不管怎样 告诉我结果如何
Anyway, tell me how it turns out.
Fornell探员 我还没说完
Agent Fornell, you didn't give me an opportunity to finish.
你的主任和我都同意了
Your director and I both agreed
FBI也必须出席
that an FBI presence is still required,
所以你得坐在副驾驶上
so you'll be riding shotgun.
我知道这对你很难
I know this is hard for you,
我们会保持联络的
and we'll be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
受害者家属
Victim's family?
不是 狱警没有家属
No, our prison guard has no next of kin.
她父母去世了
Her parents are gone,
她妹妹也死于去年的一场车祸
and her sister died in a car crash last year.
-没人认领尸体吗 -暂时没有
- No one to claim the body. - Not yet.
那你电♥话♥里安慰的是谁
So who were you consoling on the phone back there?
老Cassio Chavez
Cassio Chavez Sr.
谋杀犯的父亲
the father of our convicted murderer.
哦
Huh.
他父亲认为是毒品的错
Dad blames the drugs
并且担心Cassio会复吸
and is worried Cassio will start using again.
我很疑惑
Okay, I'm confused.
他想怎样
What exactly does he want?
他想让我们找到他越狱的儿子
He wants us to find his escaped son
越快越好
as fast as we can.
深爱着儿子的父亲
Devoted father.
听上去像 但我查了他资料
Claims to be, but I looked him up.
这位父亲过去在港口工作
Oh, Daddy used to work at the port.
Felixstowe港口 我们的囚犯登上货船的地方
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表