而我却在半夜被叫来接受审问
being interrogated in the middle of the night?
因为 那个人
Because "that guy"
恰好在North Brook拘留所
【注:美国伊利诺斯州的一个小镇】
just happened to have been a guard at the...
当过警卫
North Brook Detention Center.
那段时间你正好在那儿服刑
Same time you were there.
所以呢
So?
你告诉我们你从未见过他
You told us you'd never seen him before.
即使见过 我也不记得了
If I did, I don't remember.
整整八个月 他每天给你送饭
He brought you your meals every day for eight months.
Grafton有贩卖♥♥毒品的前科
Grafton had a record for drug trafficking.
你当时就是因为贩毒被判的刑
You were serving time for drug dealing.
你看 过了这么多年 你们还是好伙计
Here you are, years later, still buddies.
你们成了生意伙伴
You two became business partners?
之后发生了什么
Then what happened?
你们两个闹了点矛盾
Something go south with you two?
-我不是毒贩子 -只是个谋杀犯
- I'm not a drug dealer. - Just a murderer?
不是
No!
我们在子弹上发现了你的DNA
We have your DNA on the bullets.
那把枪是你的
The weapon is yours.
等我们在你的衣服上发现火♥药♥残留后
And when we find gunshot residue on your clothes,
就足以证明是你开的枪
it'll prove you fired it.
-不 我 -是的 开始的两枪
- No. I... - Yeah. You missed him
你打偏了
with the first two shots.
第三枪你才打中Grafton
You hit Grafton with the third.
但是中士知道我们会测试他衣服上的火♥药♥残留
But the petty officer knew that we would test his clothes,
所以他开了第四枪 让自己身上也有火♥药♥残留
so he fired it a fourth time to contaminate himself.
这事儿本不应该发生
This can't be happening.
我们唯一不能理解的是
The only thing we don't know is why
为什么一个授勋的海军会包庇你
a decorated Navy sailor is covering for you.
你真的想让他替你受罪吗
Are you gonna let him take the fall?
看 马上就招了
Wait for it, wait for it...
我当时没有贩卖♥♥毒品
I wasn't dealing drugs.
我没有
I wasn't.
他们从
I got...
我的储物柜里搜出了大♥麻♥
busted for a bag of pot in my locker...
我不肯供出是谁在贩卖♥♥
and I wouldn't rat out the guys who were dealing it, so...
所以最后我来承担罪责
I ended up taking the rap myself.
服刑八个月 刑满释放
I served eight months, I got out,
封存了我的服刑档案
I had my records sealed,
然后再也没去想过North Brook的那段经历
and I never thought about North Brook again.
直到昨天
Until yesterday.
我
I...
我在Falls Church停车加油
【注:Falls Church位于弗吉尼亚州】
I stopped for gas in Falls Church...
我看到了他
...and I saw him.
那感觉 那感觉就像中了一记重拳
It was... it was like getting punched in the stomach.
我
I...
我不能呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
突然 我开车从停车场
And suddenly, I was following him in my car
跟踪他
out of the parking lot,
这些 这些记忆
and these... these memories
在我的脑海中闪过
just started flashing through my mind.
恐惧
The fear...
恶臭
the smells...
痛苦
the pain.
我几乎不记得自己如何跟踪他
I barely remember following him.
我也不记得自己如何用车撞了他
I don't remember hitting him with my car at all.
我想 那是个意外
I... I think it was an accident.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我
But I...
我确实记得
I do remember
那股冲动
the wave of...
带着愤怒 羞辱
rage and humiliation
还有羞耻
and shame.
他
And he...
他立即认出了我
he recognized me instantly.
他在我车门旁
He was at my door,
大声叫喊
screaming...
之后
and...
我走到车外
then I was outside the car,
他向我走来 然后 呃
and he came towards me, and, uh...
我听到了枪响
I could hear the gun going off...
然后他就死了
...and then he was dead.
我 我太害怕了
And I just, I... I was so scared.
我不知道该做什么
I-I didn't know what to do.
所以
And so...
我给Jim打电♥话♥
I called Jim...
之后
and...
移♥动♥汽车 改变犯罪现场是我的主意
it was my idea to move the cars and change the crime scene.
求你们 Jim Jim并不想那么做
Please... Jim... Jim didn't want to do it.
他并不想这么做
He didn't want anything to do with it,
但我乞求他包庇我
but I-I begged him to cover for me,
因为我觉得
because I didn't think
你们是不会理解的
that you would understand.
对你们撒谎
Lying to you...
是我的主意
was my idea.
不是她的主意 是我的主意
It wasn't her idea; it was mine.
-是的 我们知道 -那个混♥蛋♥整整
- Yeah, we know. - That son of a bitch raped her
强♥暴♥了她八个月 她那时还是个孩子
for eight months straight when she was a child,
没人在乎这事儿
and nobody did a damn thing about it.
我不想让她因为法官不考虑这件事
I wasn't gonna let her go to jail just because some judge
而被关进监狱
didn't take that into account.
她本可以说是正当防卫
She could have argued self-defense.
我觉得我的说法胜算更大
Well, I thought my way had better odds.
她知道你爱着她吗
Does she know that you're in love with her?
不
No.
我是说 我 我不知道 我觉得她不知道
I mean, I... I don't know. I don't think so.
我们认识才几个月
We only met a few months ago.
我们在同一个青少年拓展计划里面当志愿者
We were both volunteering at the same teen outreach program.
我知道
I know.
我们聊了很多
We talked a lot.
但我们只是朋友
But just as friends.
她最终跟我讲了被强♥暴♥的那段经历
She finally told me about being raped.
她说 那件事发生以后
She said I was the first guy she felt safe with
我是第一个让她有安全感的人
since it happened.
所以 你又怎么能从这个话题
So... how do you jump from that
直接转到"想不想找时间喝一杯"这类的话
to "Want to grab a drink sometime?"
关于如何跟女人相处 你最不该问的人就是我
I'm the last guy you want to take advice on women from.
那现在会怎样
So what now?
原本她的案子是正当防卫
She had a case for self-defense.
现在也一样
She still does.
我们不会对她过多追究
We're not pursuing obstruction.
对你也一样
Against either of you.
如果
Assuming...
这次你说了实话 就是这个结果
that you are telling the truth this time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 我等不及要洗个澡了
Ah, I can't wait to take a shower.
哦 我只想爬上♥床♥
Oh, I just want to crawl into bed.
我现在非常想回家
I'm actually looking forward to going home now.
早上好 NCIS的小伙伴们
Good morning, people at NCIS.
老大 我们现在可以回家吗
Boss, we can go home now?
13个小时前就让你们回家了
Told you to go home 13 hours ago.
-Gibbs -快快快 要坏事
- Gibbs. - Go, go, go. This could be bad.
-快来 -哪里 -快 关门
- Come on. - Where? - Quick, the door!
多少
How many?
等等
Hold on.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表