嘿 Dorfman 我们需要帮忙
Hey, Dorfman, we need some help.
早上好 Manny
Morning, Manny.
你在高兴什么呢 Dorfman
What are you so happy about, Dorfman?
现在是周一的早晨 新一周的开始
It's Monday morning. Start of a new week.
这里冻死了
It's freezing out here.
这才是最棒之处
That's the best part.
嘿 你没发现有什么不见了吗
Hey, don't you notice what's missing?
臭味不见了
Huh? No smell.
空气如此清新 垃圾都被冻住了
The air is crisp. The garbage is frozen.
是的 这正是问题所在 车斗都冻住了
Yeah, that's my problem. So's the hopper's hydraulics.
垃圾不会滑出来
The trash won't slide.
交给我来
No problemo.
可以开始啦
Here we go.
来 给它一点推动力
So... give it a little nudge.
♪ NCIS 13x13 ♪ Déjá Vu Original Air Date on January 19, 2016
♪ ♪
尊敬的杜鲁门总统
Dear President Truman...
我是说“Harry”
I mean "Harry."
【注: 哈里·S·杜鲁门 美国民♥主♥党政♥治♥家 第33任美国总统】
我的意思是“阁下”
I mean "sir."
我知道给一位已故的总统
I realize it's a little unorthodox
写信有一些诡异
to write a dead president,
但您是第33任美国总统
but you were the 33rd President of the United States,
如今国安局的创始人
and founder of the modern-day NSA.
关于这件事我能倾诉的人没有几个
There aren't many people I can talk to about this
由于我和Jake的关系正在走下坡路
since Jake and I hit the skids,
并且我自己也不写日记
and I don't even keep a journal myself,
所以 我要开始了
so... here goes.
总统先生 过去的几日
Mr. President, the last couple of days
简直糟透了
really sucked.
不是因为华盛顿
Not because it was cold--
寒冷的天气
frostbite comes with living in DC--
而是因为它让我重新思考
but because it made me reconsider
我成为联邦探员的每一个原因
every reason I became a Federal agent,
在国安局和海军罪案调查处
both NSA and NCIS.
我意思是 2015年很艰难
I mean, 2015 was rough,
但最后的几日里
but in the last couple of days,
这一切都变得更加重要
it all came into perspective.
阁下 我是不是提到了天气很冷
Sir, did I mention it was cold?
做好准备 大都会地区
Brace yourself, metro area--
伴随着风寒 我们所说的是
with the wind chill, we are talking
零下10 20度
ten, 20 degrees below.
还有昨天的降雨
And yesterday's rains
导致了结冰现象
are causing icy conditions,
目前正破坏了多个地区
which are now downing power lines
的输电线
across many areas.
有一万个家庭停电 并且这个数字
10,000 homes without power, and that number
预计会增加
is expected to rise.
数字在增加 好吧
That number's rising, all right.
早上好 北极熊
Good morning, Nanook.
嘿 你是把你所有的衣服都穿上了吗
Hey, are you wearing every item of clothing you own?
没错 但我依旧暖和不起来
I am. And I still can't get warm.
昨晚我所在街区停电了 所以没有暖气
Power in my block went out last night, so no heat.
Delilah午夜左右就得救了
Delilah bailed around midnight,
去了她母亲家
went to her mother's.
你为什么不和她一起去
Why didn't you go with her?
好吧 因为我没法去
Well, because I couldn't.
我们还没有结婚
We're not married.
不好意思 你认真的
I'm-I'm sorry-- seriously?
是的 认真的 她母亲认为
Yes, seriously. Her mother's got this thing about
还未结婚的夫妇不应该在她的屋檐下睡在一起
unmarried couples spending the night together under her roof.
我父母也一样
My parents were the same.
Tony 我今晚能去你家睡吗 拜托了
Tony, can I crash with you tonight, please?
又来
Come again?
如果他们无法恢复供电
If they can't fix the power,
我没法回到我家
I can't go back to my place.
你听到了气象小姐说的 如果他们还没修好
You heard the weather lady-- I can't go back there
我没法回去 拜托了
if they don't have the power on. Please.
你为什么
Why don't you...
不去住酒店
stay in a hotel?
我们先看看今天过的怎么样吧
Let's see how the day goes.
噢 我的咖啡可以再来一点
Oh, I could use a little more coffee...
带上你的装备
Grab your gear.
接到了维吉尼亚州警的电♥话♥
Got a call from Virginia State Police.
在垃圾填埋场里发现了死去的海员
Dead sailor in a landfill.
等等 维吉尼亚垃圾填埋场 具体在哪里 老大
Wait, a Virginia landfill? Where, exactly, boss?
亚当斯县
Adams County.
嘿 Timmy McGee
Hey, Timmy McGee!
Stewie
Stewie.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
嘿 所以 是你发现尸体的吗
Hey, so, uh, you found the body, huh?
没错
Yeah.
很疯狂是吧 它就直直地看着我
Crazy, huh? Looking right at me.
McGee认识那个垃圾工
McGee knows the garbage man.
他们一起上过学
They went to school together.
抱一下
Give me a hug.
好的
Oh, yeah.
Oh.
-中学 -麻省理工
-Grammar school? -M.I.T.
Stewie获得了进化生物学的学位
Stewie got a degree in evolutionary biology,
但他实在太喜欢垃圾了
but he's really into trash.
嘿 兄弟 这实在太棒了 又能见到你们
Hey, bro. This is so cool, seeing you guys again.
我找到了一张超棒的我们大四时期关于你的照片
I found a really great photo of you from our senior year.
是吗 是什么照片
Oh, yeah? What, uh, what of?
就是它
There she is.
噢 Stewie
Oh, Stewie.
那是踢踏舞鞋吗
Are those tap shoes?
没错 正是
Yeah, they sure are.
现在还在我家某个地方
Still have 'em around somewhere. Oh.
我们给自己起名叫倍-增-器
Called ourselves The Mul-TAP-Liers.
倍增器 懂了吗
Multipliers, get it?
哦
Oh.
我们也很出色
We were good, too.
真的吗 我意思是 你不会觉得不好意思吗
Really? I mean, you're not a little mortified,
展示这张照片
showing this photo?
我为什么会不好意思
Why would I be?
实际上 我们
As a matter of fact, we, uh,
踏出了一条赢得不少
tapped our way into quite a few
戏剧女孩芳心的路 没错吧
theater girl'' hearts, didn't we?
是的
Yes, we did.
嘿 这里有个犯罪现场
Hey! Got a crime scene
等着处理
to process here!
抱歉 就来了 老大
Uh, sorry. On my way, boss.
州警检索了她的指纹
State police ran her prints.
认出她是海军Alessandra Ramos
I.D.'d her as Seaman Alessandra Ramos.
驻扎在诺福克的巴克利号♥航♥空♥母舰上
She's stationed aboard the USS Barkley at Norfolk.
你怎么看 Duck
What do you see, Duck?
前额有单一枪伤
A single gunshot wound to the forehead.
在她解冻之前我们没法得到更多的信息
We won't know more until she thaws out.
希望 这些塑料
Hopefully, this plastic
能保护她的尸体免受
will have shielded her body from
这些垃圾的污染
contamination from all this trash.
华盛顿地区 Jeff Katz警探
DC Metro. Detective Jeff Katz.
这里由你负责
You in charge here?
特别探员Gibbs 海军罪案调查处
Special Agent Gibbs. NCIS.
这有些超出了你的管辖权
You're a little out of your jurisdiction.
并非如此
Not really.
刚从维吉尼亚州警听说
Just heard from Virginia State Police
你们的受害人是Alessandra Ramos
your victim is Alessandra Ramos.
你认识她吗
You know her?
她下周本应在大陪审团前作证
She was due to testify before a grand jury
是关于一个谋杀案的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表