Okay, I first suspected it when I got into the server room,
在那我追踪假的埃博拉病毒警报追踪到了她的电脑
and I traced the fake Ebola alert back to her computer.
但是我是在
But I was sure
那些坏人准确叫出我的姓的时候才确定的
when the bad guy pronounced my last name properly.
我的意思是 这不可能
I mean, there's no way
他不可能读出签在访客表上的姓
that he's gonna read S-C-I-U-T-O
S-C-I-U-T-O
off a sign-in sheet
并且读的那么准确
and get that right,
所以Janice一定警告过他关于我的事
so Janice must have warned him about me.
库克不应该去伤害Abby
Cook wasn't supposed to hurt Abby.
呃 从来不应该去伤害任何人
Uh, wasn't supposed to hurt anyone.
在她出现的时候我变得非常害怕
I got scared when she showed up,
因为我想到是公♥司♥的人在跟着我
'cause I-I thought the company was on to me,
因此我警告了库克
so I warned Cook.
他说我们不能再等了
He said we couldn't wait any longer.
什么事
For what?
去拿到证据
To get proof.
Celodyne在篡改安全数据
Celodyne was falsifying safety data
然后去卖♥♥那些没用的非专利药品
to sell generic drugs that did not work.
Doblin上校是一个化学家 他查出了这件事
Captain Doblin is a chemist, he figured it out.
他在6周前联♥系♥了我的实验室
He contacted my research lab about six weeks ago,
呃 我的意思是我没有权限进入服务器机房♥
and, uh, I mean, I didn't have access into the server room,
而且我需要拿到证据
and I needed to get the proof.
所以你雇了库克去盗取数据
So you hired Cook to steal the data.
是的 并且给他任何想要的报酬
Yeah, and take whatever else he wanted as payment.
杀他想杀的任何人
And kill whoever else he wanted.
我不知道
I didn't know.
Doblin会死 喔...
Doblin was, um...
Doblin想临阵退缩
Uh, Doblin was getting cold feet...
在之前...
before the j...
噢 上帝 库克一定要杀他
Oh, God, Cook must have killed him.
就像他想要杀人♥质♥一样
Like he was gonna kill the hostages.
这并不是计划里的
That was not the plan.
我的意思是 如果我们没有 呃
I mean, if-if we hadn't, uh, been forced
被迫加快速度
to speed everything up,
人们甚至不会知道有偷窃发生
people wouldn't even have known that the theft had taken place.
当我发现库克要杀害人♥质♥的情况
When I found out that Cook was gonna kill the hostages,
我试着去阻止他
I tried to stop him.
我不希望任何人受伤
I didn't want anybody to get hurt.
至少不会伤到Abby
And least of all Abby.
伪造安全数据 是吗
Falsifying safety data, huh?
这是很严重的指控
Those are serious charges. Mm-hmm.
我会马上开始调查 当然
I'll look into it immediately, of course.
你应该这么做 DiNozzo
Yeah, you should do that. DiNozzo?
美国食品药品监督局委员在我的快速拨号♥上
【注:FDA food and drug administration】
I've got the FDA commissioner on speed dial,
我欠他一个电♥话♥
and I owe him a call.
我听说了FBI逮捕了Celodyne的首席执行官
I heard the FBI arrested the CEO of Celodyne.
另外Ducky要求删去
And that Ducky requested
Doblin上校的记录
Captain Doblin's record to be expunged.
认为他是因为他的药无效而在采取行动
Thinks he was acting out because his meds were off,
如果事情是这样的 那么
and if that's the case, then...
Doblin上校也是受害人
Captain Doblin was a victim, too.
Janice将会被怎么处理
What's gonna happen to Janice?
地方检察官仍在准备起诉
D.A.'s still filing charges.
她确实做错了事 但是她是因为对的理由才去做的
She did the wrong thing, but she did it for the right reasons.
而且她拿自己的生命冒险来努力去救其他的人♥质♥
And she risked her life to try to save those hostages.
你能把这个给地方检察官吗 求你了
Will you give this to the D.A., please?
我只是想让他知道
I just want him to know.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我离违背我
I was this close
最神圣的原则的其中之一是那么的近
to violating one of my most sacred principles.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
那个炸♥弹♥是假的
That bomb was fake.
那是因为我知道你正在过来
That's because I knew you were coming.
我就是知道这一点
I just knew it.
但是如果我没有呢
But what if I didn't?
我会做什么
What would I have done?
你已经做了正确的事情 Abbs
You'd have done the right thing, Abbs,
无论那是什么事
whatever that is.
我知道的不多 但是我知道这
I don't know much, but I know that.
我 呃...
Hey, I, um...
我跟会计部聊过了 他们听说了你做的那些事
I talked to Accounting. They heard what you did.
他们说他们很高兴接手地下室
And they said they would be happy to take the basement.
一旦你答应不伤害他们
As long as you promise not to hurt them.
你知道吗
You know what?
我打算继续待在地下室了
I'm gonna stick with the basement after all.
我已经享受够了今后十年的呆在楼上的乐趣了
I've had enough upstairs fun for the next decade.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表