I get the sense he thinks I'm the enemy.
你不是敌人
Well, you're not.
除非你是他的哪个前妻
Unless you're one of his ex-wives.
或者律师
Or a lawyer.
Mark Wahlberg还叫Marky Mark的时候Gibbs就在这里了
Gibbs has been here since Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark,
而你突然出现给他解释缩写的意思
and you show up with your acronym
还告诉他他需要你来帮他
telling him he needs help doing his own job?
我可没那么说
But that's not what I've said.
在他看来你就是这意思
That's what he heard.
REACT探员也是NCIS探员
REACT agents are NCIS agents.
我们都是一伙的
We're on the same team.
Gibbs的团队不太一样
Gibbs' team is different.
我注意到了
So I've noticed.
公共场合的任务让我很紧张
Public takedowns make me nervous.
太多不确定因素了
Too much of a wildcard.
别担心
Don't worry.
Tim McGee干活很专业
Tim McGee's very good at his job.
我知道 Tim能照顾好自己
I know-- Tim can take care of himself.
据我所知 你也可以照顾好自己
So can you, from what I've heard.
哦 为什么这么说 他跟你说了什么
Oh. Why? What did he tell you?
他也许提到过
He may have mentioned...
你亲那个人的那次
the time you kissed that guy.
我当时在做卧底
I was undercover.
Porter的图像传输过来了
Porter's camera's up.
好戏开始了
Here we go.
你好
Hello.
海军部长在哪
Where's Secretary Porter?
计划稍微有点变化
Well, there's been a slight change in plans.
但是我带来赎金了
But I have your money.
你正在冒险
This is a dangerous game you're playing.
不,我没耍诡计也没有圈套
No, no, no, no, no tricks, no games.
我只是想要回我的女儿
I just want my daughter.
走楼梯去地下停车场
Take the stairs to the parking structure, lower level.
快走
Go.
Porter开始移♥动♥
Porter's on the move.
? ?
他正在下楼梯
Okay, he's taking the stairs to the lower level
到地下车♥库♥
of the parking structure.
一直往前走直到你看到红色皮卡
Start walking down until you see the red pickup.
正在寻找红色皮卡
Looking for a red pickup.
各单位注意,左前方100码视野清晰
All right, we got a visual 100 yards ahead on the left.
发现移♥动♥物体
Got movement.
站住,足够近了
That's close enough.
Megan?
把钱扔过来
Drop the money.
确认嫌犯特征
Confirmed visual on suspects.
持有武器,灰色货车,地下车♥库♥
Armed, gray cargo van, lower level.
你已经得到赎金了
Okay, you have the money.
现在把女儿还给我
Now, give me my daughter!
我的计划也稍稍修改了
Slight change of plans.
爸爸!
Daddy!
快走,快走
Go! Go!
汽车爆♥炸♥
Car exploded.
Gibbs和Fornell受伤
Gibbs and Fornell are down.
Gibbs?
McGee?
请回答
Answer me.
Gibbs?
立即请求支援
We need backup now.
Ducky...
我告诉你了我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
谢谢你的专业医学建议 Jethro
Thank you for your expert medical opinion, Jethro,
但是我才是下结论的那个
but I will be the judge of that.
我也联♥系♥了Taft医生
I almost called your Dr. Taft.
爆♥炸♥可能给你带来严重的内伤
That explosion could have given you severe internal injuries.
至少McGee和Fornell有医学常识
At least McGee and Fornell had the common sense
知道去医院,是的
to go to the hospital. Yes,
这就是为什么我没有时间坐在这
which is why I do not have the time to sit around.
除非你是个外科医生
Unless you are a surgeon,
否则你帮不上一点Porter
there's nothing you can do about Mr. Porter.
而且如你倒下了 解救海军部长女儿的任务
And if you keel over you're not gonna be much help
也就和你无关了
in finding SECNAV's daughter.
立刻坐下
Now, sit down.
我十分讨厌你逼我说出这样的话
I positively hate it when you make me talk like that.
你让我听起来像我妈妈
You make me sound like my mother.
但是很有效
It's effective.
我不应该让他们逃走
I should've never let 'em get away.
你已经发出来通缉令
Well, you have a BOLO out.
机场火车站已经戒♥严♥
The airports and train stations are on alert.
你肯定能找到他们
You'll find them.
他们已经得到赎金了
They got their ransom.
为什么还扣留Megan
Why are they still holding onto Megan?
或许他们想要的不仅仅是赎金
Well, perhaps it's not only the money they're after.
你好,你是?
Hello, who are you?
探员Page,抱歉打扰
Special Agent Page. Sorry to interrupt.
Bishop说你在找我
Bishop said you were looking for me.
谢谢你,Duck
Thanks, Duck.
我本想问问你是否正常
I'd ask if you were all right,
但是我看你貌似不像是需要安慰的类型
but you don't seem like the "lean on me" type.
也不需要一个肩膀依靠
Or the verbal type.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
什么
What?
笔
A pen.
好的,给
Uh, okay. Here.
你能做到吗
Can you do it or not?
恩
Yeah.
你等着看吧
See what I can do.
好的谢谢 保持联♥系♥
Okay, thanks. Keep us posted.
Richard Porter还在手术
Richard Porter is still in surgery.
子弹击中了防弹背心
Bullet missed his vest, but they
医生正在止血
managed to stop the bleeding.
这最起码是个好消息
That's a bit of good news, at least. Yeah.
又来了更多好消息
Well, here comes some more.
McGee, Agent Fornell,
谢天谢地你们回来了
glad you guys are back. You know,
我讨厌医院,到处是防腐剂的味道
I hate hospitals. Can't shake the smell of antiseptic.
你知道我会说什么吗?你可以停止抱怨吗
You know what I'm saying? Will you stop complaining?
你不是那种会屈服的人
You're not the one who had to drop trou
像 飞越疯人院 一样
in front of Nurse Ratched.
Gibbs在哪呢
Mm. Where's Gibbs?
他在楼上和Vance谈话
He's, um, upstairs, MTAC, talking to Vance.
笑什么
What?
没什么,只是。。
No, just... It's a nice look--
彩色下巴很好看
the neon chin strap.
你们难道在从医院回来的路上
Did you guys stop by a rave
去狂欢了
on the way back from the hospital?
听好了
Look, the ER
急诊的绷带用完了
ran out of bandages, okay? They had to borrow
所以他们去儿科借的创可贴
from Pediatrics. Kind of hard
你们这个样子看起来很不专业
to take you guys seriously with those on.
真的吗
Is it?
正如Tony说的 我们对Richard Porter做了背景调查
As Tony was saying, we were doing background
发现了他们公♥司♥一些有趣的事情
on Richard Porter and found something interesting
D-TAV生物燃料公♥司♥
about his company, D-TAV Biofuel.
出现了严重的经济危机
Turns out they are in some serious financial trouble.
数百万的债务
Millions of dollars in debt, and it's only
而且他们很快就要破产了
a matter of time before they become insolvent.
Richard赔了多少钱
How deep a monetary hole is Richard in?
他没赔
Zero.
虽然Porter是CEO 但是他没有在D-TAV公♥司♥投资
Porter is the CEO, but he has no financial investment in D-TAV,
所以即使公♥司♥倒闭了 他也仅仅面临失业
so if the company goes under, all he loses is his job.
所以几乎没有绑♥架♥的动机
Hardly motive for a kidnapping.
不是Richard 而是Justine Wolfe
Not for Richard, but it was for Justine Wolfe.
他的女朋友
His girlfriend?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表