快点儿 还有十分钟就上课了
We got to hurry up. Bell's in ten minutes.
离学校就一个街区了 放松点
School's a block away. Relax.
我们可不能迟到
We can't be late.
噢
Ow.
没事吧
You okay?
没事 我鞋子里有个石子什么的
Yeah, no, there's a rock or something stuck in my shoe.
哦
Oh.
找到了 好了
There. I got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你妈路过了怎么办
What if your mom drives by?
又是我妈
Is this about my mother again?
我实在控制不了 她真的吓到我了
I can't help it. She terrifies me.
到处都有她的耳目
You know she's got eyes everywhere.
犯个小错误 我就要被进关塔那摩监狱了
One misstep, and I'll end up at Gitmo.
我觉得那些电子游戏让你变得疑神疑鬼
I think those video games are making you paranoid.
只是一个吻而已 好吗
Hey, it's just a kiss, okay?
什么坏事都不会发生
Nothing bad's gonna happen.
相信我
Trust me.
不许动
Do not move!
-我什么也没做 不要 -还有第二个人
- I didn't do anything. Stop! - We got a second there.
-快走 -等下 等下
- Move. Hey. - Wait, wait!
-进去 -你要把我们带到哪儿去
- Inside! - Where are you taking us?
-赶快 -好的 好的 好的 -不
- Now! - Okay, okay, okay. - No!
确认收到包裹 撤退 走 走
Package secure. Critical! Let's go! Go! Go!
? NCIS 13x15 ?
React
Original Air Date on February 16, 2016
海军罪案调查处 第13季15集
嘿 怎么 这些咖啡是你自己磨的吗
Hey. What, did you grind those beans yourself?
Tony的意思是谢谢你 McGee
What Tony means is thank you, McGee.
-不客气 -嗯
- You are welcome. - Hmm.
哦 你忘了Gibbs的了
Oh, you forgot one for Gibbs.
什么
What?
傻白甜的菜鸟 你太天真了
Oh, sweet probie. So naive.
Gibbs不会来的
Gibbs isn't coming to this.
但是Vance主任说高级战术培训
Uh, but Director Vance said the advanced tactical session
是强制性的
is mandatory.
话是这么说 但你上次看见Gibbs做强制性的事是什么时候
Right. And when was the last time you saw Gibbs do anything mandatory?
他不来也许是对的
You know, maybe he's got the right idea.
我的意思是 看看咱们
I mean, look at us.
我是个经验特别丰富的探员
I am a particularly seasoned agent.
我都有能力自己来授课
I could probably teach this class.
严格来说 你不行
Technically, you couldn't.
只有来自
Only NCIS agents from the Regional
执法行动部门的NCIS探员
Enforcement Action Capabilities Team
才能被授权来当教员
are authorized to be instructors.
哦 看看你 对教科书里的小玩意儿这么熟悉
Oh, look at you, with all the textbook fancy stuff.
好了 来打个赌
All right, I'll make you a bet.
等培训要结束的时候
By the end of our little training session,
他们会想让我来授课
they're gonna want me to lead this REACT team.
除非他们有年龄要求
Unless they have an age limit.
Timothy Farragut McGee
Timothy Farragut McGee,
见到你
you are a sight
真高兴
for sore eyes.
Val
Val?
哇
Wow.
Farragut 我就知道他有一个中间名字
Farragut? I knew he had a middle name.
我的天 你 你在华盛顿干什么
Oh, my God. What-what are you doing in D.C.?
我来授课
I'm leading this training session.
-等等 你什么时候加入了执法行动部门 -六个月前
- Wait, when did you join REACT? - Six months ago,
在我结束阿富汗服役之后
after I finished my tour in Afghanistan.
-训练了一个又一个小组 -你知道吗 这才像你
- Traded one unit for another. - You know what, that makes
因为你就喜欢挑战
a lot of sense, 'cause you were always up for a challenge.
你是我的最爱
You being my favorite.
谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我们还在这儿
We're over here.
对不起 Tony Bishop
Sorry. Uh, Tony, Bishop,
来认识下 NCIS特别探员Valerie Page
meet, uh, NCIS Special Agent Valerie Page.
Tim和我说起过你们
Oh. Tim's told me all about you.
很高兴能见到真人了
Nice to put the faces to the names.
-你们是怎么认识的 -我们是老相识了
- How do you two know each other? - Oh, we go way back.
我们都是海军的孩子 我们的父母
We're both Navy brats. Yeah, we... Our parents were stationed
驻扎在同一个海军基地 Rota Alameda
【注:均为美国海军基地所在地】
on the same bases together. Rota, Alameda...
-不要忘了日本 -对
- And don't forget Japan. - Right.
愉快的记忆
Fond memories.
你好
【注:日语】
Konnichi wa.
对不起 继续
Sorry. Continue.
哦 是我的电♥话♥
Ooh, that's me.
-电♥话♥都响了 -怎么了
- It's all of us. - What is it?
海军部长的女儿被绑♥架♥了
SECNAV's daughter's been kidnapped.
我的头疼更严重了
Well, my headache just got worse.
啊 天天好心情的
Ah. The ever-chipper
-特别探员Fornell -艰辛的早晨
- Special Agent Fornell. - Rough start to the morning.
还没来得及喝咖啡
Didn't even get my cup of coffee.
把这个给我
Give me that.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
这是凉茶
It's herbal tea.
-Desmond -是的 长官
- Desmond? - Yes, sir.
-能把这个扔了吗 -没问题
- Would you toss that? - You got it.
Fornell探员 你见到Gibbs了吗
Agent Fornell, have you seen Gibbs?
他和Porter部长在一起
He's with Secretary Porter.
-情况怎么样 -在7:50
- So, what do we know? - At 0750,
一个邻居目击Megan Porter和一个同学
a neighbor witnessed Megan Porter and a classmate,
Dean Cambell
Dean Campbell,
被武装人员强行押上一辆黑色SUV
being forced into a black SUV by armed assailants.
能用GPS定位他们的手♥机♥吗
Any luck getting a GPS fix on either of their cells?
我们查过了 都关机了
We checked that. They're both turned off.
我打给Abby 看看她能不能远程开机吗
I'll call Abby, see if she can turn them back on remotely.
和劫匪交流过了吗
Has there been any communication with the kidnappers?
太早了
It's too soon.
他们会先找个地方安顿下来
They'll settle somewhere first.
他们应该会在
They'll probably make contact
之后的12个小时里联♥系♥我们
within the next 12 hours.
知道谁是主谋吗
Any idea who's behind it?
对像海军部长这样的高层下手
Somebody with as high a profile as the Secretary of the Navy?
你能有多长时间
How much time you got?
嗨 我是Megan 很抱歉我没接到你的电♥话♥
Hi, this is Megan. Sorry I missed your call...
Megan的手♥机♥一直转到语♥音♥信箱
Megan's phone keeps going to voicemail.
不论是谁带走了她 都知道我们会她的追踪手♥机♥
Whoever took her knew we'd trace it.
但我还得不停地打
I have to keep trying.
告诉她爸爸了吗
Has her father been contacted?
我一接到通知
I called him
就打给他了
as soon as I got word.
他在纽约出差
He's on a business trip in New York.
-他正在回来的路上 -Megan过去几周
- He's on his way back. - Megan mention seeing
有提到过看见什么可疑的人吗
anyone suspicious over the past few weeks?
没有
No.
她说过任何关于被跟踪的事吗
Did she say anything about being followed?
没有
No.
-从来没有这种事儿 -这个同学
- Nothing like that. -This classmate,
Dean Cambell 关于他你知道些什么
Dean Campbell, what do you know about him?
所有的事
Everything.
几个月前 我让我的私人安保人员
I had my personal security assistant
调查了他
check him out a few months ago.
他正在和我女儿约会 我必须审核他
He's dating my daughter. I had to have him vetted.
关于他的家庭你知道什么
What do you know about his family?
Dean的父母是国立博物馆的高层管理
Dean's parents are curators at the Smithsonian.
我不认为他们涉及到此事
I hardly think they're cause for concern.
打扰一下 老大 我们能谈谈吗
Pardon me. Boss, can we talk?
你好 我是Megan 很抱歉错过了你的电♥话♥...
Hi, this is Megan. Sorry I missed your call...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表