Oh, too long.
很高兴见到你 生龙活虎的你 David
Great to see you, uh, in the flesh, David--
你看上去挺好的
alive and well.
对啊 还得感谢他们呢
Yeah, well, thanks to these guys.
哦 你夫人怎样
And, uh, how's your wife,
另一个Woods医生
uh, the other Dr. Woods?
呃 Jeanne 对吧
Uh, Jeanne, is it?
她棒极了 正好在外边有事情
Yeah, she's great. Out running errands.
如果你们在这里等一会
If you can stick around,
我确信她会很高兴见到你们
I know she'd love to see you.
哦 下次再说吧 我们就是过来
Oh, maybe next time. We're just here
跟你打听点事情 然后我们就离开
to tap your resources, and we'll be on our way.
什么事情
What resources?
这就回来了
Back already.
时间刚刚好
Perfect timing.
是啊 刚刚好
Yeah, perfect.
Taft医生
Dr. Taft.
Tony
Tony.
嗨 Jeanne
Hi, Jeanne.
你们从一个坏人的桡骨上把这个扯下来了
And you guys pulled this off some bad guy's radius?
看起来有点大
Seems kind of big.
又大又老
Big and old.
之前装在一个
Previously on the femur
传教士的股骨上
of a missionary priest
这个传教士
who went missing in the Sudan
12年前在苏丹失踪了
about 12 years ago.
苏丹
The Sudan.
所以你们来找我们
That's what led you to us?
就是觉得万一你们认识那里的哪个医生
Just on the off chance that you might know doctors
能够做这种手术
over there who perform these kinds of procedures.
顺便掘个墓以便循环利用
And rob graves for recycled parts?
看起来我们之前也不是没见过类似的事情 Jeanne
Well, it's not like we haven't seen this before, Jeanne.
第三世界国家经常发生这种事情
Fairly common in third-world areas
设备资源极其缺乏 所有能用的都会用上
low on supplies-- it's whatever works over there.
不过我们要追查的不是掘墓人
Well, it's not the recyclers we're after.
而是把掘墓人挖出来的东西装到这个凶手身上的那个医生
It's the doctor who put the recycled part in our bad guy.
希望他们能
Hoping they can, uh, point us
帮我们找出凶手的同伙
to some of the bad guy's friends.
我很乐意去打几个电♥话♥
I'd be happy to call the doctors
问问那边我们认识的医生们看谁知道点什么
that we know over there and see who knows what.
感激不尽
Appreciate that.
真得这么说吗
You kidding me?
你们为我们做了那么多
After what you guys did for us?
我一直想邀请你和McGee探员
Yeah, I've been wanting to invite you and Agent McGee
找个时间出去吃个大餐
out for a big dinner sometime.
哦 不用了 这没必要
Oh, no, that's not necessary.
完全没必要
Not necessary.
我一直告诉David
I keep telling David
你们只是在做自己的工作
you were just doing your jobs.
我确实只是在做分内的事
I was just doing my job.
哦 好吧
Okay, well,
我想点别的方法感谢你们
I'm gonna have to think of something else.
毕竟你们救了我们的命
We owe you our lives, after all.
哦 还有一件事 希望你们别介意
Uh, one more thing-- I hope you don't mind
我想问问 这个坏人做了什么
me asking-- what'd your bad guy do, anyway?
哦 他杀了一个年轻的上士
Oh, uh, killed a young petty officer
还偷了一些军♥火♥
and stole a bunch of guns, apparently.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
哦 不 Jeanne 不是你想的...
Uh, no, Jeanne, that's not...
偷窃军♥火♥ Tony
Stolen weapons, Tony?
这才是你们来这里的原因吧
Is that why you're here?
不 Jeanne 不是这样
No, Jeanne, it isn't.
听着 我从来没那么想过
Look, it never even crossed our mind.
你是在说这跟你父亲有关
Are you saying that this is about your father?
不 听着 我向你发誓
No. Look, I swear to you,
我来找你们是因为事关非洲的医生
this is about doctors in Africa.
跟你的父亲毫无关系
It has nothing to do with your father.
对 好的
Yeah, okay.
很好 失陪了
Fine. Excuse me.
呃
Uh...
好吧 听着
All right, well, look,
我会帮你们打听
I'll make these calls for you.
稍后再联♥系♥
I'll get back to you.
行吗
All right?
回聊
Talk soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
这跟她父亲有什么关系
So, what's this about her father?
Jeanne Benoit 真的假的
Jeanne Benoit? Really?
怎么样了 Tony 你还好吗
How'd it go, Tony? You okay?
除了Taft在我脆弱的伤口上
Well, aside from Taft verbally ripping the bandage
撒了把盐 其他的都很棒 谢谢关心
off a very delicate wound, it was super awesome, thanks.
她的丈夫David呢
What about her husband David?
尴尬吗
That weird?
一点儿也不
Not at all.
他是个不错的家伙
He's a lovely guy.
他甚至想请我们去好好搓一顿
In fact, he wants to take us out
来感谢我们在非洲的救命之恩
for a fancy dinner to thank us for saving his life in Africa.
好极了 我能带Delilah去吗
Excellent. Can I bring Delilah?
我觉得 没问题
In place of me, absolutely.
汇报医院情况
Update on the hospital.
Shor上士对其中一个嫌犯的外貌做了
Uh, Petty Officer Shor gave us a great description
详细的描述
of one of the suspects.
Abby正在进行面部识别
Abby's running facial recognition now.
她也能记起那辆车的许多细节
She also remembered a lot of details about the vehicle.
黑色高顶货车 马里兰州牌照
Black step-up van, Maryland plates.
-我已经发布了通缉令 -很好
- I already put out a BOLO. - Good.
你呢
How about you?
见到她和她丈夫 尴尬吗
It weird, her and the husband?
你真想知道吗
Do you really want to know?
不想
No.
-他们提供什么线索了吗 -没多少
- They give us anything? - Not much,
但是他们愿意帮忙
but they're eager to help.
他们正打电♥话♥给非洲的关系网
They're calling their network in Africa
寻找可能的线索
for any possible leads.
Taft呢 你送他回家了
Taft? You sent him home.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你不会相信的 Gibbs
You are not gonna believe this, Gibbs.
很多东西我都不信 医生
There's a lot I don't believe, Doc.
瞧瞧Ducky在
Look what Ducky found
Beimler的L5脊椎上发现了什么
【注:腰椎的最下一椎】
lodged beside Beimler's L5 vertebrae.
枪战中的另一发子弹吗
Another bullet from the shooting?
不是昨晚的枪战
Not last night's shooting.
疤痕组织显示
The scar tissue indicates
子弹已经在他体内待了好几年了
that it's been encapsulated there for years.
可能是被外科医生留在里面的
Likely left there by a surgeon,
取出的话可能有瘫痪的风险
not wanting to risk paralysis by removing it.
旧子弹 钛材钢板
Old bullets, titanium plates.
他就是只活到第十条命的混♥蛋♥猫 Gibbs
This was a bad-ass cat on his tenth life, Gibbs.
不是我没救活他 是他时候到了
I didn't lose him, it was finally his time to go.
你还介意着呢 医生 让它过去吧
You're still on that, Doc? Get over it, come on.
Jethro Abby
Jethro, Abby
查了第一颗子弹 毫无收获
came up empty on the first bullet.
也许这颗子弹能带来意外的收获
Perhaps this one could prove fortuitous.
我出去的时候顺便带过去
I'll drop it by on my way out.
出去吗 你要走了
Your way out? You're leaving?
是的 我们一起走 你饿了吗
Yeah, we both are. You hungry?
我都不知道 Gibbs 调查罪案能让我这么激动
I had no idea, Gibbs, I mean, the thrill of the investigation.
我想也许我选错行了
I-I think I may have missed my calling.
你现在想当警♥察♥了
You want to be a cop now?
医生/警♥察♥
Uh, doctor-slash-cop.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表