瀑布教堂市911 你有什么紧急情况吗
【注:美国维吉尼亚州北部的一个独♥立♥城市】
Falls Church 911, what's your emergency?
我需要帮助 我有麻烦了
I need help. I'm in trouble.
请告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on.
有人闯进了我家
Someone's breaking into my house!
我需要警♥察♥赶快过来
I need the cops here fast!
没有问题 你在哪里
All right, where are you?
我把自己锁在了洗手间
I'm locked in the bathroom.
我觉得他们不知道我在家
I don't think they know I'm home.
你能告诉我们地址吗
Can you verify your address?
1450 Bradford Court
1450 Bradford Court.
等等 我觉得他们听到我了
Wait, I think they heard me.
他们来了 他们就在门外
They're coming! They're outside the door!
不要紧张 警♥察♥在来的路上 保持通话
All right, police are on their way-- stay with me.
-不要挂断 -我不会
-Do not hang up. -I won't.
请尽快
Please hurry.
哦不
Oh, no.
发生了什么
What's going on?
Eric
Eric!
Eric 你和Adam最好赶快打开洗手间的门
Eric, you and Adam open this bathroom door right now.
你最好不要再把警♥察♥送到你表兄的家了
You better not be sending 911 to your cousin's house again.
你妈妈会好好惩罚你的
Your mother's gonna tan your hide.
听着
Listen up.
随意拨♥打♥911是一个很严重的...
Prank calling 911 is a serious cri--
青少年的恶作剧啊
Whatever happened to "Ding Dong Ditch"?
瀑布教堂市911 你有什么紧急情况吗
Falls Church 911, what's you emergency?
我需要帮助
I need help.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
你说的对 试图用错误的信息向紧急部门报告
That's right-- conveying false information
向应急服务机构
to emergency services,
报♥警♥
with intent to alarm,
是会受法律制裁的
is punishable by law.
什么
What?
这不是真的
This can't be happening.
对不起 从头再说一遍
I'm sorry, start again.
你遇到了什么情况
What's your emergency?
-他已经死了 -谁死了
-He's dead. -Who's dead?
他原本要杀了她
He was gonna kill her.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我没得选
I had no choice.
先生 我需要知道你在哪里
Sir, I need to know where you are.
先生你能听到我说的吗
Sir, can you still hear me?
请...
Please, just...
请马上派人过来
send someone quick.
NCIS 第13季17集
她很漂亮
Ooh, she's pretty.
-她是谁 -她的名字是Leah
-Who is she? -Her name's Leah.
上周见到的她
Met her last week.
这是我三年里遇到的第一个三T
It's the first triple-T I've been with in about three years.
"三T" 我会想要知道吗
"Triple-T"-- Do I even want to know?
有身材 有品位 有钱
Tall, tasty, trust-funded.
她可以买♥♥卖♥♥我们十次
She could buy and sell us all ten times over.
真可爱
Lovely.
大概可以买♥♥你20几次
You, maybe 20 times over.
小心了
Watch out!
我今晚7点要带她去Fiola's
I'm taking her to Fiola's tonight at 7:00.
够高级的了
Oh, fancy!
你怎么预定上的
How'd you get that reservation?
我的一个兄弟认识厨师
A buddy of mine knows the chef.
我要支付100美元来确保这个预定
I had to put down a hundred bucks to secure the reservation,
不带退款
non-refundable.
你疯了吗 我们拿的是公♥务♥员♥工♥资♥
What are you-- crazy? We're on government salaries.
是有一点疯狂
Yeah, it is a little crazy,
但我喜欢冒险
but I like to live on the edge.
所以 Leah是干什么的
So, what else does Leah do?
我...不知道
I... have no idea. Hmm.
她来自哪里
Where's she from?
她来自... 我也不知道
She is from-- I have no idea.
你到底跟不跟你约会的那些女生聊天
Do you talk at all to the girls that you're dating, ever?
说聊天言过其实了 McOprah
【注:Oprah为美国脱口秀主持人】
Talking's overrated, McOprah.
事实上 Tony 我认为交流是
Actually, Tony, I think that communication is the key
一段稳定感情的关键
to a solid relationship.
我发现我很难听从一个
I find it difficult to take communication advice
用二进制来和女朋友交流的人的建议
from a guy who talks to his girlfriend in binary.
我们说的也是人话
We speak English, too.
我可以想想到枕边话是什么了
I can imagine the pillow talk.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorism,
枪♥支♥交易
gun running,
黑客
hacking...
真性感啊 Mcgee
It's so hot, McGee.
事实上 我们在家里基本上不讨论工作
Actually, we barely talk about work at home at all.
事实上 这是一条规矩
Yep, it's a rule, in fact.
我们做一个叫做"下载晚餐"的事
We do a thing called a "download dinner,"
来避免讨论工作
and get the work talk out of the way.
对不起 "下载晚餐"
I'm sorry, "download dinner"?
我们会想要知道那是个什么吗
Do we want to know what that is?
我们设定计时器
We set a timer.
谈论各自的工作
We talk about each other's respective workdays.
一旦时间到了 我们就停止讨论工作了
Once the timer goes off, we're done talking about work.
你是个鸡蛋吗
Are you an egg?
听得我想吐
I just threw up in my mouth.
太多信息了
Too much information.
有尸体 带上装备
We got a body. Grab your gear.
我们都要去吗 因为现在天色有点晚了
Do we all have to go? 'Cause it's getting kind of late.
你有别的地方要去吗 DiNozzo
You got someplace else to be, DiNozzo?
没有什么不能改的
Nothing that can't be changed.
即使是微不足道的收费 老大
Not for a nominal fee, boss.
一百块钱
Hundred bucks.
可不是微不足道
Wasn't exactly nominal.
冒险生活够了吗
So much for living on the edge, huh?
我在回家的路上
I was on my way home.
看到一个女士被攻击了
And I saw a woman being attacked.
这个男人用一把刀顶着她的喉咙
The guy had a knife to her throat,
所以我就停车了
so I pulled over.
我告诉他退后
I told him to step away.
他拿着刀向我走来 然后...
He came at me with his knife and...
你经历过战争吗 中士
Have you been in combat, Petty Officer?
刚刚从一艘驱逐舰炮台上下来
Just from the gunner's mount of a destroyer.
但不是像这样的
But not like this.
我...沿着路在开
I was... driving down the road
这个男人突然撞了我
when that guy rammed me
逼迫着我停车
and forced me to pull over.
他把我从车里拉出来
And he yanked me out of my car.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
他把我拉向他的SUV
he dragged me over to his SUV
然后把我扔进去
and he threw me inside.
然后他拿刀顶着我的脖子
And he put a knife to my neck.
感谢上帝这个水手开了过来
Thank God that sailor was driving by.
如果不是他 我...我可能就死了
I... I'd be dead if it wasn't for him.
你认识攻击你的这个男人嘛
You recognize the man who attacked you?
不 我从来没有见过他
No, I've, I've never seen him before.
没关系
All right.
受害人在你射中他之前说了什么吗
The victim say anything to you before you shot him?
"受害人"
"Victim"?
他可不是受害人
He's not the victim here.
她才是
She is.
我才是
I am.
我们不用争论这个 好吗
We have no reason to doubt that, okay?
老大
Boss?
老大
Boss?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表