next week, in a murder case.
我想现在是不可能了 对吗
Guess that's not gonna happen now, huh?
水兵Alessandra Ramos是家中的第三代海军
Seaman Alessandra Ramos is third-generation Navy.
她高中一毕业就在加利福尼亚州的拉梅萨市参军了
She enlisted right out of high school in La Mesa, California,
拉梅萨市在圣地亚哥市外面
just outside San Diego,
是她当军士长的父亲退休的城市
where her father retired as a chief petty officer.
在她读完军校之后 她作为一名电力工程技术人员
After she finished "A" school, she served aboard
服役于巴克利号♥上
the Barkley as an E.T.
她过去的六个月都在诺福克
Been at Norfolk the past six months.
海军服役记录没有瑕疵
Her Navy record's spotless.
Alessandra是一个有正义感的孩子
Alessandra was a stand-up kid.
我和她聊过几次
I interviewed her a couple of times.
你怎么认识她的 -她拨♥打♥了热♥线♥电♥话♥
How'd you find her? She called the hotline.
她说她有关于一起帮派火拼事件的线索
She said she had information on a gang shooting.
-火拼吗 -我们得知了一起在哥伦比亚高地
-Gang shooting? -We've got a turf war going
发生的地盘争夺战的消息
in Columbia Heights.
某一天晚上她正在回诺福克的路上
She was on her way back to Norfolk one night,
她把车停在一个开车通过的地方 在那里听到了枪声
stopped at a drive-through, heard gunshots.
她看到一个家伙跳上了车然后开车离开了
She saw a guy jump into a car and take off.
那天很黑但是她知道车的型号♥和构造
It was dark but she knew the make and the model
以及车牌的后三位数
and the last three numbers of the plate.
抓到那个家伙了 是吗
Caught the guy.
Dominick Rubin
Dominick Rubin.
在当地恶名昭彰的一个人
A real piece of work.
她的身份没有保密吗
Her identity wasn't kept confidential?
我们以为是保密的
We thought it was.
我们必须找到一个线索来找出
We have got to find a lead
她被杀害的地点
on where she was murdered.
已经有两名探员现在正在去诺福克的路上了
Got two agents on their way to Norfolk right now
他们去问询同船的水手
to talk to her shipmates.
我不能相信Alessandra已经死了
I can't believe Alessandra is dead.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候 Burk水兵
When was the last time you saw her, Seaman Burk?
星期五 在我们下班之后
Friday, after we finished work.
我们两个都周末都不用值班
Neither of us had weekend duty,
所以我开车去了亚特兰大拜访我的父母
so I was driving down to see my parents in Atlanta
而她则去了华盛顿
and she was headed into DC.
她去那干什么呢
What was she gonna do there?
有一个她很喜欢的团体
This group she loved--
叫做Sterile Puppets的乐队
The Sterile Puppets--
他们在一个俱乐部有演出
they were doing a show at a club--
叫做Dacey的酒吧
Dacey's Lounge.
她自己去的吗 -是的
She was going alone? Yeah.
坐火车去的
Took the train.
那么她经常去华盛顿吗
So she went into DC a lot?
一有机会她就会去
Whenever she could.
Aly喜欢那个城市
Aly loved the city.
她的父母知道她死亡的消息了吗
Have her parents been told?
他们一定很伤心
They must be devastated.
你们两个是挚友
You two were close.
是的
Yeah.
她曾经告诉过你她会在大众陪审团面前
Did she tell you she was gonna testify
对一起火拼事件作证吗
before a grand jury about a gang shooting?
这是她被杀的原因吗
Is that why she was killed?
这正是我们试图调查的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
她对于作证感到焦虑吗
Was she nervous about testifying?
Aly吗 Um
Aly? Um...
我比她更担心这件事
I was more worried about it than she was.
军人家庭
Military family.
她是一个彻头彻尾的麻烦鬼
She was a total badass.
总统阁下 损失任何一个公职人员都是很难接受的
Mr. President, losing anyone in uniform is difficult.
我们这里经常遇到
We encounter it here too often.
一个有着美好前程的女人 而她想要帮助别人
who had her whole life ahead of her and she wanted to serve.
她想要帮忙把一个帮派成员送进监狱
She wanted to help put away a gang member.
她想要去做对的事情
She wanted to do the right thing.
根据我的了解
Based on everything I was learning,
Ramos是一个值得钦佩的人
Ramos was someone to be admired.
这个非正常死亡背后隐藏的不仅仅是我上面说到的
There was more to this than just a wrongful death.
我有一个直觉 先生
I-I had a hunch, sir.
我在第一天就意识到了
I knew it from day one
而且我应该跟着我的直觉走
and I should have followed my instincts.
把它放回你刚才发现它的地方 Palmer先生
Put that back exactly where you found it, Mr. Palmer.
它 它... 它看起来很舒服而且暖和
It-it... it just looked so comfy and warm.
是的 它是我的叔叔Duncan送我的礼物
Yes, well, it was a present from my Uncle Duncan.
他戴着它参与了南极地区测绘考察
He wore it on a mapping expedition
在1933年的时候
to the Antarctic, in 1933.
快去
Go.
你发现什么了吗 Duck
You got something, Duck?
是的 尸体已经解冻了
Yeah, well, the body's almost up to temperature.
然后我们可以把这个袋子取下来 开始尸检
Then we can get this bag off and begin the autopsy.
她的手腕上有绳索捆绑的痕迹
There are ligature marks
说明她曾经被捆着
on her wrists, suggesting she was restrained.
另外她有些自卫导致的擦伤和切口
And she has abrasions and cuts that are defensive wounds.
这个年轻女士奋力反抗了
This young lady put up quite a fight.
枪伤有什么发现吗
What about the gunshot wound?
我会尽快的
Well, I'll retrieve the bullet
找到子弹
as soon as I can,
但是它是一个小口径的子弹
but it's a small caliber.
Rubin在火拼中用的是9毫米口径的
Rubin used a nine-millimeter in the gang shooting.
把他带进来
Bring him in.
Katz警探 你在这干嘛
Detective Katz. What are you doing here?
我是海军罪案调查处特别探员Gibbs
This is NCIS Special Agent Gibbs.
我困惑了
I'm confused.
你关于立案起诉我遇到麻烦了吗
You having trouble building a case against me?
你需要海军的帮助吗
Do you need the Navy's help?
有一些问题需要问你 Dominick
Got some questions for you, Dominick.
你知道的在我的律师没来之前我什么都不会说
You know I don't talk without my lawyer.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
我们会等
We'll wait.
我很好奇
I'm intrigued.
我会听你说
I'll listen.
为什么海军会参与进来
Why's the Navy involved?
你知道她吗
You know her?
她很可爱
She's kind of cute.
我总是会被穿制♥服♥的女士吸引
Always attracted to a lady in uniform.
可能这个会使你想起来
Maybe that'll help you remember.
不
Nope.
我以前从来没有见过她
Never seen her before.
你打算把这件事也栽在我身上吗
You gonna try to pin this one on me, too?
她下周将会出庭指证你
She was gonna testify against you next week, place you
证明你曾经在犯罪现场 -我不知道你在说什么
at the scene of the crime. I don't know what you're talking about.
我已经告诉过你我没在那出现过
I already told you I wasn't there.
我总是很尊敬那些在军队服役的人
I always respected those who serve in the military.
我的弟弟就是其中之一
My kid brother serves.
这件事情和我无关
I had nothing to do with that.
我不知道
I don't know.
他有可能杀了别的帮派的人
He may have killed your banger.
但是我的直觉告诉我他和Ramos水兵的事情无关
But my gut tells me he had nothing to do with Seaman Ramos.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
但是我们很显然会继续盯紧他
But we'll obviously be keeping an eye on him,
那么有什么新情况通知我
so let me know if anything comes up.
城里的小型加热器已经都卖♥♥光了
Space heaters were sold out all over town.
加上 这些窗户
Plus, these windows-- they do absolutely nothing
它们完全不能使我们远离寒冷
to keep out the cold.
加上 加上 你在地下室工作
Plus, plus, you work subterranean.
加上 加上 加上 热能上升
Plus, plus, plus, heat rises.
另一个原因 我应该在我有机会搬实验室的时候就搬走才对
Another reason I should've moved my lab when I had the chance.
讨厌把我们的注意力远离煤气喷灯
Hate to pull our attention away from this Bunsen burner,
但是你说你发现了一些线索
but you said you had something?
是的 我发现了很多线索
Uh, yeah, I have several somethings.
我在Ramos 水兵的夹克上发现了金色的头发
I found blonde hair in Seaman Ramos's jacket.
这不可能是她的 她的是深色的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表