胡了
Gin.
-哦 不会吧 你又胡 -嗨 这说明我技术很好
-Oh, come on. Again? -Hey, I'm that good.
我觉得Sam在这局又作弊了 你觉得呢
You know, I think Sam's cheating at cards again.
连赢四局 没人会这么厉害
Four hands in a row? No one is that good.
你不用非得弃牌的
You don't have to throw the cards.
-闭上嘴赶紧洗牌吧 -好的
- Just deal. - All right.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得我们要不要告诉Meredith
Well, do you think we should tell Meredith?
不要
Nah.
红队 20分钟后进行第一次下潜 你们还有20分钟
Red team, 20 minutes till dive one, 20 minutes.
我们赶紧决出胜负吧
Let's finish this.
嗨 你是想一局玩出个金龙翻盘么
Hey, you want to move five in a row...
嗨 你在干嘛 伙计
Yo, what the hell you doing, man?
哥们儿 你还好吗
He-Man, you all right?
嗨 伙...哥们儿
Yo! Bro... Dude.
哇哦 天呐
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
苍天
Holy...
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here
-现在就走 -天呐 别这样
-right now! -Whoa! Come on...
De la Rosa 住手
De la Rosa, stand down.
D 住手
D! Stand down!
-别这样 老兄 -等一下 等等
-Come on, man! -Now, wait, now, wait...!
快住手
Stand down!
你们对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
住手
Stand down!
你们到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
不要
No...
氧气浓度正在降低
Oxygen level compromised.
船长 这里是控制室
Captain, control room.
减压密封舱出现五号♥危情 五号♥危情
We are code five in chamber. Code five.
空气压强威胁警报 长官
Atmosphere alert, sir.
压强已经超过警戒限度
We are out of bounds.
重复 PO-2密封舱空气压强警报
Repeat, out of bounds on the PO-2.
Mark
Mark...
嗨 别发呆了
Hey! Come on.
潜水员们 更换呼吸装置
Divers, alternate air source.
带上固定式呼吸系统设备
Go to the BIBS.
减压舱加压倒计时 10
Flushing the chamber in ten,
-9 8 7 -带上你们的呼吸设备
-nine, eight, seven, -MEREDITH: Get on your BIBS!
6 5
six, five,
4 3
four, three,
2 1
two, one.
看在老天爷的份上 到底怎么了
What in God's green earth is going on here?
是De la Rosa 船长 情况不太对劲
It's de la Rosa, Captain. Something's wrong.
很不对劲
Real wrong.
不该发生这种状况的
It isn't meant to be.
局势已经稳定下来了 船长
Things are calming down now, sir.
密封舱已经安全
Chamber is secure.
PO-2舱内空气状况达标
PO-2 levels in bounds.
可以取下呼吸设备了
Disengage BIBS.
嗨 D 你到底怎么了
Hey, what the hell, D?
你想杀了我们吗
You trying to kill us, huh?
D
D!
-你到底怎么了 伙计 -你还好吗 D
-What's wrong with you, man? -You all right? D?
-D -D
-D...! -D...!
-哦 -嗨 D
-Oh...! -Yo! D!
嗨 嗨 挺住 兄弟
Hey, hey, come on, man...
? NCIS 13x14 ? Decompressed Original Air Date on February 9, 2016
海军罪案调查处 第13季14集
她每年这时候都会这么做
She does this every year.
这是她的保留节目
It's her thing.
这明明是世界上最商业化的节日
The world's most commercial holiday.
哦 这是谁在抱怨呢 麦天使
Oh, now, now, McCherub.
你可别身在福中不知福
You should appreciate what you have.
不是每个人都有资格这么抱怨的
We're not all so lucky.
有时候我觉得你更喜欢单身
Sometimes I think you prefer being alone.
做了决定就没得后悔 Tim
We all have to live with our decisions, Tim.
嗨 Abby
Hey, Abby.
嗨 呃
Hey, uh...
你在干嘛呢
What you doin'?
没啥
Nothin'.
哦 看呐
Oh, look!
看来你的神秘天使给你送了情人节礼物
Looks like you got a gift from your secret valentine.
哦 谢谢 Abbs
Aw. Thanks, Abbs.
哦 这可不是我给的
Oh, it's not from me.
不过你真该看看那张贺卡
But you should really read that card.
可我还没给你准备礼物
Well, I didn't get you anything.
离情人节还有好几天呢
You still have a few days.
"红色玫瑰
“Roses are red.
装进篮子 混♥蛋♥jake
“They go in a bucket. Jake is a jerk.
可以去死"
He can go suck it.”
真是太有爱了
That's sweet.
-想好给Delilah送什么礼物了吗 -哦
-Figured out a gift for Delilah? -Oh.
我正在想
I'm working on it.
巧克力 鲜花
Chocolate, flowers.
不要 那太敷衍了
No, that's a cop-out.
必须要弄点有意义的礼物
It's got to be something meaningful.
要知道 我们现在已经住在一起了
We live together now, you know?
就是有点...
It's just...
你想不到什么好主意
You can't think of anything 'cause
就因为你觉得这是一个无意义的商业化节日
it's a worthless commercial holiday?
我想说我觉得很有压力 不过你说的也对
I was gonna say I was feeling pressure, but yeah.
你从来不知道我喜欢什么 对吧
You know what I'd like, just once? Somebody to come up to me
我希望有人对我说 "情人节快乐 一起玩巫师牌吧"
and say, “Happy Valentine's Day. Go to a Wizards game”"
我同意
I agree.
另外 为什么总是要男士们来做浪漫的事
And why is it that guys have to do all the romantic stuff?
嗯 别看我
Mm. Don't look at me.
这次我可不过节
It's not my holiday.
-你们女同胞可是一直在过的 -事实上
-Your people perpetuate it. -Actually,
今年我唯一想做的就是在家看场电影
all I want this year is to watch a movie at home.
-对不起 Ellie -哦
-Sorry, Ellie. -Oh.
你这一年过得...很痛苦
You had a rou... rough year.
-对啊 -对不起
-Yeah. -Sorry.
要知道 Tim 其实没那么糟
You know, Tim, it's not so bad.
我唯一难过的就是不能吃
The only thing I'm sad about missing
以前每年都吃的情人节大餐了
is my annual Valentine's Day meal.
每年我们都会去康涅狄格大道的Gennari饭店
Every year we'd go to Gennari's on Connecticut Avenue. They have
他们提供号♥称世界上最好的鲑鱼饼
the best salmon piccata in the world.
你猜怎样 我觉得你今年仍然可以吃到的
You know what? I think you should still go.
单人餐 算了吧
Mm, table for one. Negative.
你觉得我该给Delilah什么礼物
Hey, what do you think I should get Delilah?
呃 你是个作家
Mm... Well, you're an author.
为什么不给她写首浪漫的诗呢
Why don't you write her a romantic poem?
这真是个好主意 我喜欢
That is a really good idea. I like it.
-我要送她首诗 -我会很乐意
-I'm gonna do that. -I would like to
读你写的这首诗
read that idea that you write.
给她做晚餐 我之前经常这么干
Make her dinner. That's what I used to do.
不过 这招好像并不怎么好用
Well, maybe that didn't work out so well.
拿好装备 McGee
Gear up, McGee.
大西洋上的一艘船上有海军潜水员死亡
Got a dead Navy diver on a ship in the Atlantic.
-直升机马上起飞 -那我们俩呢 Gibbs
- Helo's waiting. - Uh, what about us, Gibbs?
这可能只是个小事故
It's probably just an accident.
你们俩就留在这里
You two stay here.
乐意效劳
Happy to!
我们俩会在情人节坚守
We'll hold down the sad,
这个令人悲伤的单身狗堡垒的
single Valentine's fort, just the two of us.
听说了你们要来
Heard you guys were coming.
-但不知道你们为什么要过来 -因为
-Don't know why you're here. -We're here because
值班主管Mugford提到死者的死亡很可疑
Conn Watch Supervisor Mugford said the death was suspicious.
那个控制室的家伙 目睹了这件事
Control room guy. Witnessed it.
确切地说 他看到些什么
Witnessed what, exactly?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表