感谢
Thank you.
尽情享用
Enjoy.
盖希文的音乐 交响音乐会
Gershwin music. symphony orchestra...
这正是我今晚想要的
was just what I needed tonight.
你不喜欢吗
Didn't you love it?
-我很高兴我们去了 -恩
- I'm glad we went. - Mmm.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我希望我们可以经常出去
I wish we could get out more often.
自打你从迪拜回来以后
We haven't had a night like this
我们还没有过这样的夜晚
since you got back from Dubai.
天啊 你是对的
Geez, you're right.
感谢上帝你完好无损
Thank God you weren't hurt.
是的 我很幸运
Yeah, I was lucky.
现在你能告诉我为什么 呃
Now can you tell me why, uh...
为什么炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候你没在那
why you weren't there when the bomb went off?
特工一直在问我同样的问题
The Agency's been asking me the same question.
在会议之前有个风险评估
There was a threat assessment before the conference,
开始是秘密的 后来消息走漏了
and it was covered up and then leaked.
他们怀疑我知道这个事情
They suspect that I had knowledge of it.
你知道吗
Did you?
Ellie 不是吧
Ellie... come on.
那好 你在哪儿
Well, where were you?
你知道的 这
You know, this...
这太令人沮丧了
It's so frustrating.
这就是最近你为什么这么冷漠 心不在焉吗
Is this why you've been so distracted and distant lately?
当你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的时候
When you had NSA clearance,
我们可以讨论任何事 吃午饭的时候 在家的时候
we could discuss things, at lunch, at home.
-但是现在 -我知道
- But now... - I know.
我懂
I understand, and...
我讨厌这样
I hate it.
我怀念我们偷偷跑去Chez Nicole吃中饭日子
I miss our sneaking off to lunch at Chez Nicole.
你知道吗 我几乎仍然天天去那里
You know, I still go there almost every day.
我自己一个人
By myself.
我们必须得花多点时间待在一起
We have got to spend more time together.
让我们看看我们有什么
Let's see what we got.
好吧 这盒子里的是巴尔的摩的警♥察♥在发现尸体的罪案现场
All right, this is the box of evidence collected by
收集到的证物
Baltimore PD at the crime scene where they found the body.
看上去像女装衬衫
Looks like a blouse.
好的 目前来看 应该还有三包衣服
All right. Now, there should be three more bags of clothing.
鞋子 裤子
Shoes, pants...
内衣
undergarments.
早上好 Abby Timothy
Good morning, Abby, Timothy.
Palmer告诉我说
I understand from Mr. Palmer
巴尔的摩验尸官的报告在你们这里
you have the Baltimore coroner's report.
在我这
I do.
Ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是在受害人口袋里找到的现金
This is the cash that was in the victim's pocket.
十张20美金的钞票
It's ten 20-dollar bills.
啊哈 在海军士官Friedgen的车里找到的万恶的注射器
Ah. The infamous syringe found in Petty Officer Friedgen's car.
这在军事法庭是不被采纳的
Which is inadmissible in a court-martial
同样的原因
for the same reason it was
在刑事审判时该证物也未被采纳
inadmissible in the criminal trial.
但我要大概的检查一下
But I'm gonna give it a once-over.
或者查个两次
Or a twice-over.
Gibbs说我们得从头来
Well, Gibbs says we have to start at square one.
你要把Joy Vanatter的尸体挖出来吗
Are you gonna have Joy Vanatter's body exhumed?
没必要 尸体还在
I don't have to; it's still being held
巴尔的摩的太平间呢
in the Baltimore morgue.
这挺古怪的
Well, that's odd.
她已经死了一个多月了
She's been dead for over a month.
没有家人前来
Well, no family member has come forward
认领遗体
to claim the body.
这样的情况下 法医会在他认为有必要的时间段内
In such cases, the M.E. holds on to the remains,
一直保管遗体
well, as long as he thinks necessary.
我要让Palmer
I'm going to dispatch Mr. Palmer
去吧Vanatter女士接回来
to retrieve Ms. Vanatter.
现在我们来到的是我的卧室
We will be moving into my bedroom.
我父亲把它变成他的家庭办公室了
My father converted it into his home office,
如今我要和宝宝一起住在这里
and now I'm gonna be sharing it with the baby.
你要有儿子啦
You're having a boy.
是的
Yeah.
预产期是什么时候
When are you due?
三周后
Three weeks.
从没想过我要一个人做这些
Never thought I'd be doing this alone.
不要误解我 我的父母很好
Don't get me wrong, my parents are great.
只是
It's just, uh...
跟我所预想的不一样
not how I thought it would be.
我来帮你怎么样
How about I give you a hand?
他的技术一流的
He's really good with tools.
哦 麻烦了
Oh, please.
请自便
Be my guest.
这对你来说是段
This must be
困难时期 Hanna
a difficult time for you, Hanna.
Kyle在过去的一个月里让我和我的父母如生活在地狱一般
Kyle put me and my parents through hell the past month.
他被抓 听审会
His arrest, the hearing,
发现他在跟他的前女友见面
finding out he was seeing his old girlfriend.
他曾对你动过粗吗
Was he ever, um, violent with you?
没有
No.
你知道他过去的麻烦事吗
You know about his past troubles?
Kyle什么都没说过
Kyle never said anything.
他从不让我知道这些 我现在才意识到
He kept all that from me, and now I realize
他从没对我说过实话
he never was truthful.
这是为什么我相信他会
That's why I believed he...
他会伤人吗
Capable of hurting someone?
你指的是杀人吗
You mean killing?
他会
Yeah.
我敢说警♥察♥之前已经问过你了
I'm sure the police already asked you this,
但Kyle在谋杀案发生的那段时候有没有表现得不一样
but was Kyle acting differently around the time of the murder?
我现在不需要这个
I don't need this right now.
他知道我不想见他
He knows I don't want to see him.
-要不你先坐下先 -不
- Uh, why don't you take a seat? - No!
我只想像过去一样
I just want this whole thing in the past.
Kyle 回车里去
Kyle, get back in the car.
不行 长官 我要和我妻子聊聊
No, sir. I want to talk to my wife.
你让我帮你 所以我要给你一些建议
You asked for my help, so I'm gonna give you some advice.
现阶段与你妻子或者她父母之间的交锋
A confrontation right now with your wife or her parents...
对你的事一点帮助都没有
...it's not gonna help your cause.
他老婆怎么样啦
How'd it go with the wife?
她很失落
She's pretty upset.
好消息是她在谋杀发生的那段时间有不在场证明
Good thing she had an alibi for the time of the murder.
你们发现了什么吗
What'd you find?
警♥察♥在调出Joy Vanatter的手♥机♥记录之后The police never seriously looked at anyone else
就没有认真的调查过其他人
after they pulled Joy Vanatter's cell phone records.
-怎么说 -她被杀的前一天
- Why? - Day before her murder,
Vanatter和Friedgen士官发过短♥信♥
Vanatter and Petty Officer Friedgen were exchanging texts.
她相当的固执
She was pretty adamant.
她想见他
She wanted to see him.
这是他们的最后一条短♥信♥
This is their final exchange,
她是那天早上死的
the morning she died.
两分钟以后
Two minutes later,
他给她打了电♥话♥
he called her.
他们聊了四分钟十六秒
They spoke for four minutes and 16 seconds.
不巧的是 我们不知道他们电♥话♥的内容
Unfortunately, we don't know the contents of that call.
当警♥察♥
And when the police
询问Friedgen的时候 他承认他打过这通电♥话♥
questioned Friedgen, he acknowledged the call,
但他发誓他告诉过她 他再也不会见她
but he swore he told her he would never meet her.
在警♥察♥在他的车上找到带有
When they found the syringe
她的DNA的注射器的时候
with her DNA on it in his car,
他们发现他在撒谎
they knew he was lying.
Vanatter还给一台一次性电♥话♥打过几通电♥话♥
Vanatter also made phone calls to a burn phone.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表