你们可以打掉他的整个伪造行动
You can bust his whole counterfeit operation,
但是你们要保证我的安全
but you need to give me protection.
他到处都有眼线
He's got friends everywhere.
说下去
Then you better keep talking.
他的名字是Malcolm Turro
His name's Malcolm Turro.
我是他的监控员
I was his monitor.
我的工作是隐身事外
My job was to stay below the radar
监视着低一级的办事员
and keep an eye on the lower-level runners.
比如Sean Quinn
Like Sean Quinn.
是的
Yeah.
当你们出现找他的时候 我起了疑心
I got suspicious when you guys showed up looking for him,
所以我跟踪了他
so I tailed him.
当我看到他跟一个探员一起的时候 我想把他们都干掉
When I saw him with a Fed, I tried to take them both out.
我没有选择
I had no choice.
如果Turro发现Sean是个内鬼
If Turro had found out that Sean was a snitch,
他会杀了我
he'd have killed me for letting it happen.
Turro的行动 地点在哪
Turro's operation-- where's it located?
阿灵顿一个仓库外边
Out of a warehouse in Arlington.
我希望你能跟我们一起过感恩节 Gibbs
I hope you'll join us for Thanksgiving, Gibbs.
我丈夫很想见到你
My husband would love to meet you.
我确定他必须回去 妈妈
I'm sure he has to get back, Mom.
Ellie实在太像她父亲了
Ellie's a lot like her father.
说话太直
They're very direct.
他们都是理性的人 都有所保留
They're both intellectuals, and they're reserved.
别忘了他们都很固执
And don't forget stubborn.
你要知道 她四岁生日时发生的事
You know, a perfect example
就是证明她固执的绝佳例子
was her fourth birthday.
她认为是时候把那些辅助轮从自行车上
She decided it was time to take those training wheels
拆下来了
off her bike.
实际情况也是如此
So the training wheels came off.
对啊 Ell还没骑到干道上
Yeah, Ell barely made it down the driveway
就摔倒了
before she toppled over.
我们以为她会哭
Thought for sure she was gonna cry.
但她没哭
But she didn't.
的确没有 她立马又骑了回去
Oh, no. She got right back on the bike.
不愧是我女儿
That's my daughter.
我去接
I'll get it.
要不要再来点鸡肉 吃得如何
Would you like some more chicken? You okay?
我拿了你可别介意
Don't mind if I do.
喂
Hello?
我告诉过你别打到这儿
I told you not to call here.
不 我不回去过感恩节
No, I'm not coming back for Thanksgiving.
这不是我关心的 Jake
It's not my concern, Jake.
你想和谁在哪过都可以
Spend it wherever and with whomever you want.
这够了 我再也受不了了
That's it. I-I can't take this anymore.
-George... -不 妈
-George... -No, Mom.
Jake在做了那些事以后还有胆量打电♥话♥来
Jake has the nerve to call this house after what he did,
这些就是你要和他说的话吗
and that's the only thing you have to say to him?
不是我 我要打电♥话♥让那个卑鄙小人滚开
Not me. I'm calling that weasel back and telling him off.
他以为自己算什么
Who does he think he is?!
George Russell Bishop 坐下
George Russell Bishop, sit down.
别逼我当坏人
Don't make me out to be the bad guy.
我是这里唯一表现正常的人
I'm the only one acting normally here.
她是我的妹妹
She's my little sister,
假如他觉得自己可以这么不尊重她...
and if he thinks he can disrespect her like that...
好了 够了
Okay! Enough!
别说了 你们两个
Just, stop it! Both of you.
我不需要你们帮我出头
I don't need you fighting my battles.
这是我的生活 我的婚姻 也是我的决定
This is my life, my marriage, and it's my decision.
所以别管了
So back off!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
好吧 我的时机把握的不太好
Okay, my timing wasn't great.
你觉得呢
You think?
去冷静一下
Go cool off.
我去找她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
抱歉
Excuse me.
喂
Yeah.
Gibbs
Gibbs.
老大 我在医院
Boss, hey. I'm at the hospital.
Alex Quinn的情况恶化了
Alex Quinn's taken a turn for the worse.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
要去哪
Going somewhere?
Gibbs 呃
Gibbs, uh...
我正要去跑步
I was just going for a run.
我需要清理一下思绪
I need to clear my head.
我觉得你跑得够多的了 Bishop
I think you done enough running, Bishop.
说教是我现在最不需要的
A lecture is the last thing I need right now.
嗯 你需要什么
Hmm. What do you need?
我需要大家不要再把我当成
For everyone to stop treating me
一个快要破碎的脆弱的人
like I'm this fragile thing that's about to break.
怎么了
What?
伊♥拉♥克♥那件事之后 你一周检查了多少次我的情况
How many times a week did you check on me after Iraq?
你一直都来看我
You kept showing up,
尽管我说了我很好
even after I said I was fine.
这不一样 Gibbs
That's different, Gibbs.
你差点死了
You almost died.
我们都很担心
We were all worried.
你的家人也是
So is your family.
他们只是想让你感觉好点
They just want to make it better.
我已经被其他人的看法淹没了
I've been so inundated
他们关于我该如何感受
with everyone's opinions on...
以及我应该做什么的看法
how I should feel, and what I should do
而我自己还都无法处理这些
that I haven't been able to actually process it myself.
如果你不说出来就没办法处理
You can't do that if you won't talk about it.
哇
Wow.
你是在告诉我要说出自己的感受吗
You are telling me to talk about my feelings?
好吧
All right.
告诉我 Gibbs 你是怎么处理被枪击的事
Tell me, Gibbs, how-how have you processed getting shot?
你对谁敞开心扉
Who is it that you're opening up to?
Taft医生
Dr. Taft.
从苏丹的案子开始我就一直和他交谈
I've been talking with him since the Sudan case.
每个人都会达到一个点 Bishop 即使是我
Everyone reaches a point, Bishop, even me.
你只需要迈出第一步
You just got to take the first step.
如果我做不到怎么办
What if I can't?
第28条规则
Rule number 28--
当你需要帮助的时候 说出来
“When you need help, ask.”
好吧
Okay.
我们已经在阿灵顿的仓库
We've set up the surveillance van
安装监控了
at the warehouse in Arlington.
有Malcolm Turro的踪迹吗
Any sign of Malcolm Turro?
还没有
Not yet.
Brinkman最好没有耍我们
Brinkman better not be playing us.
嗯 他对于Turro是个危险人物的事没说谎
Well, he wasn't lying about Turro being dangerous.
国际刑♥警♥组织从2008年起就在追捕他
Interpol's been after him since 2008.
Turro因为与15起谋杀有关系而被通缉
Turro's wanted in connection with over 15 murders.
他第一次涉足造假是在
His first foray into counterfeiting was
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
in Belarus.
Fornell
Fornell.
设立一个路牌 我们在路上
Set up a perimeter. We're on our way.
视觉识别确认了Turro 我们行动吧
Visual confirmation on Turro. Let's move.
扣纹不错
The threading is good.
我想让这一批在假期里进入市场
I want this batch to hit the market during the holidays.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
别动
Don't move!
把武器放下 Turro
Put the weapon down, Turro.
你有两个选择
There are two ways this can go.
明智点
Choose wisely.
原来有三种
Make that three ways.
坏警♥察♥不参与了
Bad cop sitting this one out?
他在外面等
He's waiting outside.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表