好的 拿好这个 老大 好的
All right, here's this, boss. Okay.
这些小瓶子跟Doblin用过的一样
Now, these vials are identical to the one Doblin used,
不过不同的是这个里面有GPS
except they have GPS trackers inside.
这是个伪装成汽车报♥警♥器的紧急按钮
Here's a panic button disguised as a car alarm.
如果遇上麻烦了 就按它
If you get into trouble, push it,
我们马上就到
and we will come running.
嗨 Bishop
Look, Bishop...
我以前干过这活
I've done this before.
不好意思
Sorry.
我们需要个大点的车
We're gonna need a bigger van.
Doug叫我来的
Doug sent me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你会需要好运的
You're going to need it.
姑娘们
Girls!
Botox博士 他来了
Dr. Botox, he's here.
哦 他可真可爱
Oh, he's so cute.
好吧 我们需要接回互联网
Okay, we need to get the Internet back online
然后呼叫支援
and call for help.
我正在努力呢
I'm trying.
但是没连上的网我可黑不进去
But you can't hack something that isn't connected,
而我们恰好断了网
and we are not connected.
好吧 那我们被困住了
Well, then we're stuck.
因为为了防止埃博拉扩散 门的四周都被封住了
Because the Ebola lockdown sealed all of our perimeters,
我们得需要一个喷灯才能逃出去
so we need a blowtorch to get out.
好吧 我们不能在这里坐以待毙
Well, we can't just sit here.
我站以待毙也没问题
I'm okay with standing.
我也可以着
Me, too.
呃
Uh...
-等一下 -怎么了
-Wait. -What?
因特网从哪接进这座楼的
Where does the Internet come into the building?
呃 主机房♥
The, uh, the main server room.
-主机房♥离这多远 -呃
-How far is that? -Uh...
好吧 直线距离很近
Okay, not far as the crow flies,
但是中间有把枪拦着我们
but the crows have guns.
-说得好 -对啊
-Good point. -Yes.
-那我们仅有的选择就是...-躲着
-So, that leaves us with... -Hide.
然后祈祷好运
And hope for the best.
-或者 -不是吧
-Or... -No.
我们试着进到主机房♥去
we try to make it to the main server room.
如果我能把网络接上
If I can get the Internet back on,
那我就能联♥系♥Gibbs了
then I contact Gibbs.
谁是Gibbs
Who's Gibbs?
Gibbs就是救星
Gibbs is the answer.
Gibbs总能想出办法
Gibbs is always the answer.
-我选Gibbs方案 -我选躲着祈祷方案
-I vote Gibbs. -I vote hide and hope for the best.
我听到你的呼声了 但是我处理过太多犯罪现场
I hear you, but I have processed way too many crime scenes
太多的人死在了 躲着祈祷 这条路上
with way too many dead people who went with "hide and hope."
好吧
All right.
不过 这并不需要两个人都去
Well, it doesn't need both of us to go,
而我更了解这座楼——我去吧
so I know the building better-- I should go.
-不 -我
-No. -I...
计算机不是你的强项
Computers are not your strong point.
-必须得是我去 -好吧
-I have to go. -All right.
小心点
Just be careful.
我也这么想的
That's my plan.
还要多久
How much longer is this going to take?
这要看你们
Well, it depends on how much longer
多久才能配合我们
you're gonna hold out on us.
我45分钟之后还有一个微晶磨皮整容术呢
I have a microdermabrasion in 45 minutes.
如果我去不了你不会开心的
You will not be happy if I miss it.
什么 不 我可没给我的眼皮做过整容
What? No, I have not had an eyelift.
我才不信呢
I don't believe you.
如果我是你我会起诉那个整容师的
And I would sue if I were you.
好吧 没人要起诉谁 因为我没做过整容
Well, there's nobody to sue, because I haven't had it.
等会 为什么让我起诉整容术
Wait, why would I sue?
你说呢
You tell me...
Marty Feldman(全球十大最丑陋的明星之一)
Marty Feldman.
没人告诉过你
Has anyone ever told you you have potential
你有一个成为大帅哥的潜力吗
to be a very good looking man?
呃 我该谢谢你吗
Um, thanks?
稍稍来点颏成形术
A little genioplasty...
在这里
here...
和这里
and here
然后你就完全成型了
would put you right over the edge.
请放过我的下巴好吗
Would you please let go of my chin, please?
哦
Oh.
哦 呃
Oh, uh,
我得走了
I got to go.
尽量别去整容整得太厉害
Try not to change your appearance,
呃 免得我回来不认识你
uh, while I'm gone.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
-她们交代什么了吗 -哦 对
- Are they talking? - Oh, yeah.
Marty Feldman
Marty Feldman!
问题是我们
It's getting them to shut up
根本没法让她们闭嘴
that's the problem.
-关于案子 她们说了什么 -哦
-About the case! -Oh.
哦 对 对 我们很确定Doblin
Uh, yeah, yeah, we're pretty sure that, uh, Doblin
不是生化恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
is not a bio-terrorist.
就我们所知 他偷肉毒毒素
As far as we can tell, he stole the botulinum toxin
是为了在家里
so that he could make homemade
注射肉毒杆菌
Botox injections.
我像Marty Feldman
Marty Feldman?!
谁召集的这个聚会
Who set up the party?
-Marty Feldman长这样... -某个经纪人
-Marty Feldman... Some kind of broker.
我猜正是这个人打了Doblin的电♥话♥
I'm guessing it's the person that called Doblin's cell,
但是没人提到这事
but no one's talking.
还知道什么了
Anything else?
是的 这里的整脸女士说
Yeah, Franken-face over there
她接受过Doblin的注射
said she got treatments from Doblin.
说他 呃 做那笔生意是因为急需用钱
Said he, uh, was doing it 'cause he needed some fast cash.
他甚至在注射期间打她让她贷款
He even hit her up for a loan during an injection.
他说为什么了吗
Did he say for what?
我想那次注射的是肉毒杆菌
I think the injection was Botox.
哦 呃 你是问贷款
Oh, uh, the loan.
呃 他说他需要五千块来还高♥利♥贷♥
Um, "Said he needed five grand to pay off some loan shark
不然放贷的人威胁会拧断他的脖子
who was threatening to break his neck."
可能就是那个人杀了Doblin
That could be the guy that killed Doblin.
我问出来一个名字 Nicky Jones
I got a name-- Nicky Jones.
好了 离开这里找到他
Okay, finish here and pick him up.
干得漂亮
It's nice work.
说你像Marty Feldman
Marty Feldman?
嗨 Gibbs
Hi, Gibbs.
嗨
Hey.
你们采访那些女士们的时候
So, while you guys were doing the interviews,
我查了几个Doblin路怒症受害者的背景
I finished running down Doblin's road rage victims.
很好 然后呢
Yeah, and?
他们都有Doblin遇害时的不在场证明
They all had alibis for the time of Doblin's murder.
但我还发现了一些别的东西
But I did find something else interesting.
我查了Doblin的手♥机♥号♥
I ran the numbers on Doblin's cell.
他播过几次电♥话♥
He's made several calls to...
给Celodyne Pharmaceuticals
Celodyne Pharmaceuticals.
嘘 小Abby 一句话都不要说
? Hush, little Abby, don't say a word ?
疯狂的枪手
? The crazy gunmen won't ?
不会击中你的脸
? Shoot you in the face. ?
嘿
Hey.
我们很准时
We're right on schedule.
一切按计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
你做好以后我们会在服务器机房♥碰面
We'll meet you in the server room when you're done.
好吧 有什么消息么
All right, what's the word?
老大五分钟之内过来
Boss will be here in five.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表