on the victim's computer, and...
我只有我一个人
I'm only one person.
你说的对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我这就走
I'm leaving.
-小心点 -我听到了
- Be careful. - I heard that .
你想要什么
What do you want?
没事 我只想告诉你
Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that
枪是登记在Jennings名下的
the gun was registered to Jennings.
谢谢
Thank you.
六年前买♥♥的
Bought it six years ago.
从纽约的枪♥械♥店里买♥♥的 是合法的
Gun shop in New York. It's legal.
这说的通
Makes sense.
枪上有他的指纹
His fingerprints were on the gun, but
但也有两个女人的指纹
so were both women's.
我很喜欢这顿午饭 儿子
I really enjoy our lunches, Junior,
但你不能老抢着付钱
but you shouldn't always pay.
爸 我有工作 你没有
Dad, I have a job, you don't.
别提醒我这事儿
Don't remind me.
退休并不像人们说的那么好
Retirement isn't all it's cracked up to be.
我希望我能在办公室帮帮忙
I was hoping I could help out around the office.
听着
Listen...
我确信你能找到点事儿做
I'm sure you'll find something.
不一定是要去工作
It doesn't have to be work.
像你那楼里大厅传♥单♥宣传的那样
What about that flyer we saw in the lobby of your building.
去老年活动中心做水中有氧运动怎么样
Something about water aerobics at the senior center?
你答应过我会去试试
You promised you'd try that.
我试了
Oh, I did.
结果呢
How'd it go?
我起了皮疹
I-I got a rash.
呃 哪
Ugh. Where?
我的皮肤医生说
My dermatologist said
氯对我的皮肤不好
the chlorine was damaging my complexion.
你知道 还有
Look, there's...
不好意思
Excuse me.
爸 我到处在找你
Dad, I've been looking all over for you.
哦 我有个未曾谋面的姐妹了吗
Oh. Do I have a sister I don't know about?
别开玩笑 儿子
Don't joke, Junior.
她肯定搞错了
There's obviously something wrong with her.
你把我错认成别人了
You've mistaken me for someone else.
我有好多话想告诉你
There's so much I have to tell you.
又来了
Here you go.
这点小意思
Here's a little, uh, something.
去弄点吃的东西
Get... get yourself something to eat.
爸
Dad...
请别离开我
...please don't leave me.
走吧
Come on.
我觉得我回家之前需要听下你们的报告
Thought I'd check in before I go home.
那两个女人你打算起诉哪一位犯了谋杀罪
Which of the two women did you decide to charge for the murder?
还不知道
Oh, we don't know yet.
州检察官办公室来电
State's Attorney's Office called.
想要了解最新进展 我告诉他你有目击证人
Wants an update. I told him you had an eyewitness.
有两个
We got two.
她们正在互相指责
They're accusing each other.
真有意思
That's interesting.
哪个会赢
Either one better for it?
Leon 我们这儿意见不统一
Well, Leon, we have varying opinions.
我认为是情妇
I think the mistress.
我认为是妻子
I think the wife.
我保持中立
I'm somewhere in the middle.
妻子说凶案发生前她在汽车旅馆
The wife says she was at a motel
情妇说她在健身房♥
before the murder and the mistress said she was at a gym.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔记录说明 她们说的都是实话
Cell phone tower logs confirm both stories are true.
情妇是停业律师
The mistress is a suspended lawyer
熟悉法律的灰色地带
who practiced on the edges of the law.
邻居告诉我
Neighbors told me
妻子常常
the wife was constantly attacking
殴打训斥丈夫 他们觉得丈夫是好人
and berating her husband, who they say was the nicest guy.
欺骗老婆的好人
Nicest guy who cheats on his wife.
火♥药♥残留物检测怎么说
What about GSR tests?
她们两个手上都有火♥药♥残留
Well, both of them had gun residue on their hands,
但她们都宣称争夺了枪
but they both said they struggled for the gun.
所以你明白我们的处境了吗
So, you see where we are?
看起来她们中的 每一个都可能是有罪的
Sounds like either one of them could be guilty...
也可能是清白的
or innocent.
高一点 首长
A little higher, chief.
压一下
Pressure it.
就是那儿 找到了
Ah, right there. Got it.
好了
Okay.
很好
Good.
你觉得华盛顿特区怎么样
So, is DC working out for you?
哦 我不得不做些调整
Oh, I've had to make some adjustments.
但住得跟儿子近对我来说很好
But it's been so good for me living close to Junior.
对你儿子来说也好
It's been good for him, too.
他肯定期待每周二跟你共进午餐
He sure looks forward to your Tuesday lunches.
今天下午特奇怪的事情发生了
The strangest thing happened this afternoon.
当我们走出餐厅的时候
When we came out of the restaurant,
一个无家可归的女人走过来 抓住我
this, uh, homeless woman came up and grabbed me.
她认为我是她的父亲
She thought I was her father.
首长 有很多无家可归的人
There's a lot of homeless people, Chief,
患有精神问题
who suffer from mental problems.
好吧 困扰我的是
Yeah, well, what bothers me is...
她不是那么老
she wasn't that old.
太可怜了
It's so sad.
我本可以有个像她这般年纪的女儿
I could have a daughter her age.
Gibbs 她的眼里有些东西
There was something in her eyes, Gibbs.
我不知道为什么 但我为我转身离开
I don't know why, but I'm feeling guilty
而感到内疚
that I just turned and walked away.
她看起来那么失落
She appeared so lost.
你说你正在找事做
Well, you said you were looking for a project.
是的
Yeah.
去找她
Go find her.
你认真的吗
You serious?
你有更好的事情要做吗
You got something better to do?
别着急
Hold your horses.
哦 谢天谢地你还没走
Oh, thank God you haven't left yet.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们
We?
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hi.
她来这做什么
What is she doing here?
她有名字的
She has a name.
Susan
Susan.
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
小心点
Careful.
Susan 这是Tony
Susan, this is Tony.
你昨天见过他
You saw him yesterday.
这是他的公♥寓♥
This is his apartment.
哦
Oh.
很不错
It's very nice.
谢谢你 Susan
Thank you, Susan.
恩
Mmm!
哈
Huh.
你把她带到这儿来有原因吗
Is there a reason you brought her here?
哦 她很迷茫
Oh, she's so confused.
她记不得她姓什么了
She can't remember her last name.
也许她有家人可以帮她
Maybe she has family who can help her.
爸 我还是不懂
I still don't understand, Dad.
你是名联邦探员
You're a Federal agent.
你能查到些消息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表