with, um, gold?
既然如此 我应该解释说
In that case, I should explain
我并不在这里工作
that I don't work here.
我是Laura Strike-DePalma
Uh, Laura Strike-DePalma,
Carver先生的律师
Mr. Carver's attorney.
蛮牛总是要他的律师待在身边吗
Beef always keep his lawyer around?
请不要这样称呼他
Please don't call him that.
既然我没有看到搜查令
And since I don't see warrants,
这次会面仅仅是出于礼貌
this meeting will be a courtesy.
这么说 我们不能去里屋看看了
I take it a trip to the back room is out?
恰恰相反
Not at all.
请跟着我来
Follow me.
丁字裤放在下面
Thongs go below!
吊带背心 胸罩 内♥裤♥
Camisoles, bras, underwear,
长筒袜 从上到下依次放
stockings-- we arrange top to bottom,
你这个废物 放在底下
you useless lump. On the bottom...
就不能有一次睁大你的眼睛
Open your eyes for once!
好多内♥裤♥呀 蛮牛
Panties in a bunch there, Beef?
NCIS特别探员DiNozzo
NCIS Special Agents DiNozzo,
Bishop
Bishop.
你懂的 我一向不喜欢这个词
You know, I've always hated that word.
蛮牛
"Beef"?
内♥裤♥
"Panties."
听起来有点奇怪
Sounds kind of creepy.
特别是从我口中说出来 对吧
Especially from me, right?
没错 内衣店是我妻子的主意
Yeah, lingerie store was the wife's idea.
这么说 非法体育博♥彩♥是你的主意了
So, the illegal sports book was yours, then?
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you mean.
不过我倒是想知道 你是从哪儿得到的消息
But I'd love to know who exactly you heard it from.
我打赌你肯定想
Well, I bet you would.
不过
But...
我有种预感
then I have a feeling that the same thing
这个人的下场
would happen to him
就和上次把你惹毛的人一样
that happened to the last guy that pissed you off.
所以
So...
你昨晚
Yeah, where were you last night
10点到11点人在哪里
between 10:00 and 11:00?
他在街边一家银行
He drops off the night deposit.
存了钱
at a bank down the street.
距离亚历山德里亚市45分钟车程
45 minutes from Alexandria.
这么说你知道那场车祸了
Hmm, so you know about the car wreck?
真有趣
Interesting.
需要帮忙吗 把它们搬走
You need some help moving these off the floor?
未经允许 请不要碰任何东西
Please do not touch anything without permission.
那废物等下会来做的
Nah, Lump will get them later.
我身板硬朗 能帮你搬这些盒子
I'm a big strapping lad. I can help you with the boxes.
来吧 让我帮帮你
Come on, let me help you.
滚出我的商店
Get the hell out of my store!
很明显 礼节性的会面不能满足你们
Clearly courtesy wasn't enough.
如果你们没什么东西要藏着
Well, if you've got nothing to hide--
嘿
Hey!
自以为是的兔崽子 你没有任何证据 你自己也很清楚
Smug S.O.B., you got nothing on me and you know it.
小兔崽子
Son of a bitch.
Klugman 你来这搞什么鬼
Klugman, what the hell are you doing here?!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
这是谁干的
Who did this to you?
是你干的
You did this...
主任
Director.
根据911录音
According to the 911 tape,
Klugman说是你袭击了他
Klugman says you attacked him.
他在陷害我
He's framing me.
就和以前一样
Like old times.
你的队员在给他录口供吗
Your team's taking his statement?
他说他是来道歉的
Well, he says he came to apologize.
你不仅之前威胁了他
And you made good
还付诸实施
on your earlier threat in the squad room.
你相信他的话
And you believe him?
Gibbs 我下班后在练习拳击
Gibbs, I box after work.
我跟他也是这么说的
I even told him as much.
听着 McGee擦拭过我的手了
Look, McGee swabbed my hands.
这事没完了
This will never hold up.
情况很糟糕 Leon
It only has to look bad, Leon.
有多糟糕
How bad?
先生们
Gentlemen?
好久不见
It's been a while.
中了两枪也没什么问题 Gibbs探员
Two bullets and no worse for wear, Agent Gibbs.
恢复得如何
How's recovery?
乏味 部长女士
Tedious, Madam Secretary.
走开 不允许拍摄
No, no, come on.
主任 能私下说几句话吗
Director, may we speak in private, please?
当然可以
Certainly.
抱歉催得这么急
Sorry for the house call.
但这不是国防部长想要的
But this is not the kind of attention
那种注意力
that the Secretary of Defense wants.
Klugman已经找好了律师
Klugman's already lawyered up,
并且他威胁会有一场新闻发布会和民事诉讼
and he's threatening a press conference and a civil suit.
-这都是骗人的 -当然
- It's a lie. - Of course it is.
但这里是华盛顿
But this is Washington.
在我们能证明你的清白之前
How much mud-slinging will you and the agency endure
你和整个机构要遭受多少非议
before we can prove it?
好吧 那我们有什么选择
All right, what option do we have?
Klugman的律师说
Well, per Klugman's lawyer,
如果你辞职
he drops this whole thing
事情就到此为止
if you step down.
Leon 我们没有更好的选择
Leon, there are no good options here.
你在这个位置上待的时间
You've been in this chair
已经比你两位前任加起来还要久了
for longer than your last two predecessors combined.
也许是时候做点改变了
Maybe it's time for a change.
说不定你能写本书
Maybe you write a book.
去钓钓鱼
Go fishing.
花点时间和孩子们在一起
Spend time with your kids.
"逃避"能给他们树立个什么样的榜样
And what kind of example does running away set for them?
这个案子 你是不是牵涉太深了
Are you too close to this case?
尸体是在 亚历山德里亚市发现的
The body was found in Alexandria.
我可以打个电♥话♥ 移交一下这个案子
I make a call, I have the case transferred.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
我是出于对你的尊敬才建议你这么做 Leon
I offer this out of respect to you, Leon.
你已经为这个部门所付出的一切
And everything that you have already given this agency.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么发现 Duck
What we got, Duck?
你想问谁的
In which case?
从你解剖台上的这位开始说吧
Well, start with the one on your table.
哦 死因是呼吸衰竭
Uh, cause of death was respiratory failure.
他的神经系统休克
His nervous system went into shock.
给这个年轻人下药的人 很清楚
Whoever drugged this young man knew they were giving him
这一高浓度剂量 足以致死
a concentrated dose, which would prove lethal.
第二个受害者呢
Our second victim?
呃 Klugman先生
Uh, Mr. Klugman?
他接受治疗的那家医院的一位医生
Well, a doctor at the facility where he's being treated
是我一个老朋友
is an old friend.
她把这些传真了给我
She faxed over these.
根据她的记录
According to her notes,
Klugman身上没有防御性伤口
Klugman had no defensive wounds
受到的大多数重击
and received the most severe blows
都在他的右侧头部和脸部
to the right side of his face and head.
攻击者是左撇子
Left handed attacker?
我是能用左手攻击的 医生
I got a wicked southpaw, Doctor,
但还是右手更有力量
but the power's in my right.
你最好能证明自己的清白
All the better to prove your innocence.
这与清白无关
Not about innocence.
事关别人对我的看法
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表