like nothing ever happened.
你必须把它说出来
You have to talk about it.
去治疗或者心理辅♥导♥
Go to therapy or group counseling.
好
Yeah.
不
No.
什么意思 好 不
That's it? "Yeah. No."?
唯一的治疗让我做我的的工作
The only therapy I need is my job.
嚒 确定会把这句话当做你的墓志铭
Mm, be sure to put that on your tombstone.
所以你甚至不会去接纳某种可能性
So you're not even gonna entertain
你经历的精神上的伤害
the possibility that the psychological toll
可能比你意识到的还严重
of what you went through might be bigger than you're aware of?
或者说愿意承认
Or are willing to admit?
医生 你要不要点牛排
Doc, do you want some of this steak or not?
我会把这个当成不
I'm gonna take that as a no.
中过枪的人也不能
People who've been shot don't eat
像什么事情都没发生一样的饮食
like nothing happened, either.
作为你的医生 我不会看着你自杀的
As your doctor, I'm not gonna watch you kill yourself.
他们在后面的屋子里用了燃♥烧♥弹♥
They Molotoved what used to be a room back there.
在那我发现了另外两具尸体
It's where I found the other two bodies.
你的朋友Liz也在吗
And your friend Liz was here?
是的
Yeah.
她 呃...
She, uh...
她喜欢和你们一起工作
she loved working with you guys.
我似乎记得她
I seem to recall her
也赞美过你
saying nice things about you, too.
我要出去逛逛看看有没有认识的人
I'm gonna go take a look outside for anyone I might know.
呃 我不确定我建议这样做
Uh, I'm not sure I'd recommend that.
我不能让你这样做 -对不起
Yeah, I can't let you do that. -Excuse me?
你在跟我说我不能吗
You're telling me I can't?
我知道你了解这里
I know you know your way around here,
但是现在保护你是我的责任
but you're my responsibility now.
好吧 那我们也许可以一起逛逛
Well then maybe can go take a look around together.
走开不要碰我
Get away, do not touch me!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
我认识她
I know her.
我三年前和David医生一起来过
I was here three years ago with Dr. David.
你那是还很小
You were much smaller then.
你妈妈 她叫Nefy
Your mother-- her name is Nefy.
Nefy已经死了
Nefy is dead.
和其他人一样
Like everyone.
坏人来的时候我跑了
I run when bad men come.
现在才刚刚回来
Only come back now.
听到声响的时候 我躲起来了
When I hear voice, I hide.
我不知道是你
I do not know it is you.
Bahar 坏人来的时候
When the bad men came, Bahar,
-你在这里吗 -我在帮助Liz医生
- you were here? - I helping Dr. Liz.
没有灯光
No lights to see.
她跟坏人对抗 坏人开枪了
She fight bad men and they shoot.
开了很多枪 带走了其他人
Shoot more, take others.
他们把David带走了吗
They took David?
David和Joni医生 坏人把他们带走了吗
Dr. David and Joni-- they took them?
谁把他们带走了 什么样的坏人
Who took them-- what bad men?
我不知道
I do not know.
你肯定知道
Sure you do.
Bahar 是哪个部落的
What tribe, Bahar?
是穆尔勒人吗
Was it the Murle?
努尔人
Nuer?
阿赞德人
Azande?
我不知道
I do not know.
Bahar 我们会保护你的
We'll protect you, Bahar.
不会的
No.
你们会走的
You leave.
总会走的
Always leave.
我们待在这
We stay.
如果我告诉你们 他们会杀了我的
They kill me for talk to you.
就像他们现在有可能已经杀了David和Joni医生
Like they maybe kill Dr. David and Joni by now.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们来得太迟了
You are too late.
你们走吧
You go now.
对你们来说比较好 你们走吧
Is better for you, you go.
对我也好
Better for me.
太迟了
It is too late.
嗨 Jeanne 让我帮你一把
Hey, Jeanne, let me give you a hand.
不用
No.
来嘛 嗨
Come on. Hey...
嗨 Jeanne
Hey, Jeanne...
这刀把上的符号♥
the symbol on this handle--
知道是什么意思吗
any idea what that means?
不知道
No idea.
这不是本地话
It's not a local dialect.
这里存在多种语言
And there are a lot of them.
Bahar说这是一个坏人
Bahar said one of the bad men
在袭击的时候落下的
dropped it during the attack.
也许Abby能弄清楚这是什么意思
Maybe Abby can figure it out.
Burley在哪里
Where's Burley?
他在外面
He was outside.
没事的 装甲部队来了
It's okay. The cavalry has arrived.
我不知道这事
I don't know about that.
Pete Grady中校 海豹突击队
Commander Pete Grady, SEAL Team Bravo.
对我们来说这装甲部队足够了
That's enough cavalry for us.
你们的老大Gibbs在高层肯定有不少朋友吧
Your boss Gibbs must have some friends in pretty high places
要不然我们才不管你们呢
or we would've passed you folks right by.
这么说你了解我们的处境
So you know our situation.
恩
Uh-huh.
还没有你们失踪医生的踪迹吗
No sign of your missing doctors?
还没
Not yet.
正打算明天早晨扩大搜素范围
Planning on expanding the search tomorrow morning.
既然你们现在在这里 我们很乐意听你们的指挥
Now that you're here, we'll gladly follow your lead.
如果我们待下来的话你们倒是可以听我们的 但是
Yeah, well, you could if we were staying, but, uh,
很遗憾 我们只是礼节性的过来拜访一下
unfortunately this is just a courtesy call.
我们现在正往朱巴去 才能在早晨
We're headed to Juba now to be airlifted to Rwanda
飞到达卢旺达 这是需要优先处理的命令
by morning. Priority orders.
医生失踪不能优先处理吗
Missing doctors aren't a priority?
这不是我能决定的 女士 这是个非常大的大♥陆♥
Well, that's not my call, ma'am. It's a very large continent
我们太分散了
and we're spread thin as it is.
目前来说 如果你们可以再等几天 我们也许能
Now, if you can wait a few days, we may be able
回防 然后帮你们一起找
to swing back around and help you with your search.
我们没有那么多天
We don't have a couple days.
收到
Copy that.
我们离开之前会确保周边的安全
We'll secure the perimeter before we go.
走吧
Let's go.
这是Gibbs应该知道的东西
This is so something Gibbs should know,
但他目前的状况不行
but not in his condition.
今天我已经挂了他的电♥话♥一次了
And I already hung up on him once today,
-我不打算告诉他 -告诉我什么
- so I'm not telling him. - Tell me what?
Gibbs 你在这里做什么
Gibbs? What are you doing here?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你不能在这里
You can't be here.
你昨天看起来很糟
You looked terrible yesterday.
今天我拿到健康证明了
Well, today I got a clean bill of health.
我还需要说什么吗
What can I say?
听着 关于那通电♥话♥
Uh, hey, listen, about that phone call...
你不想告诉我的是什么事情
What was it you didn't want to tell me?
海豹突击队 他们被派到别的地方去了
Um, the SEALs-- they got sent elsewhere.
我们的人在南苏丹没人搭理
Our guys are getting no love in South Sudan.
顺便说下 甘油三酯指数不错
Nice triglycerides, by the way.
-关于海豹突击队的我都听说了 -听到什么了
- Yeah, I heard all about the SEALs. - Heard how?
弯刀上有什么
What's with the machete?
McGee刚发过来
McGee sent it a little while ago.
它在袭击中被使用过 但是
It was used in the attack, though
它跟任何一个受害人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表