额外支付29.95美元
"For an additional $29.95,
我们将为您提供更详细的结果
we will provide you with the details."
我很愿意支付这笔钱 点击一下
I will happily pay for that. Click it.
我想要详细结果 "点击此处订购" 点这儿
I want it. "Click here to order." Click there.
点击
Click it!
点击这儿 点击这儿
Click there. Click there.
哦
Oh.
Jake
Jake!
嘿 我是McGee
Hey, it's McGee.
你好吗
How are you?
不 她 呃... 她现在不在
No, she is, uh... she's not in yet.
好 我会转告她的
Yes, I will definitely tell her.
顺带提一句 我 我不得不说每年这时候
By the way, I-I have to say that St. John's,
圣约翰岛的
this time of year...
景色非常迷人
it's gonna be amazing.
我 我很羡慕
I am, I am so jealous.
我得挂了 Jake
Gotta go, Jake.
早上好 老大
Morning, boss.
我创建了一个数据矩阵
I created a, uh, matrix
交叉比对了两年前驻扎在勒琼基地
of people who were stationed at Camp Lejeune two years ago
并且现在在匡提科的人员名单
and are now at Quantico.
有一些名字匹配 但有一个人需要特别关注
Several names came up, but one in particular stood out.
海军陆战队军士长Ramsey Dillon
Marine Master Sergeant Ramsey Dillon.
去年六月 Newton让我们查了这个人
Now, last June, Newton had us check him out.
认为他就是那个"同伙"
He thought he was "the accomplice."
对 我们什么都没查到
Yeah, we didn't find anything.
不 是那时候没查到 但是...
No, not at the time, but...
Newton可能有新线索
Newton might have been onto something.
因为Dillon现在在匡提科的军械库工作
Because Dillon now works in the armory at Quantico.
今天其他人来了吗
Anybody else coming in today?
离上班时间还很早 老大
It's still early, boss.
喂 Abbs
Yeah, Abbs.
好 好 马上下来
Yeah, yeah. Be right down.
McGee DiNozzo来了之后 你们两个去匡提科
McGee, when DiNozzo gets in, you two go to Quantico.
找Dillon军士长聊聊
You talk to Master Sergeant Dillon.
这个小玩意儿真的挺酷的
This little baby is really cool.
有GPS定位功能 能持续追踪你跑步的路程
It's GPS-enabled, and it keeps track of your distance jogged
步幅和时间
and your pace and time.
同时还能检测你的心率和步数
And it also monitors your heart rate and your steps taken.
真是难以置信 这小小的设备上
It's still hard to believe that all that information
能够记录这么多信息
is recorded on that tiny device.
运动传感器还能记录你的睡眠情况
Motion sensors also keep tabs on how well you sleep.
它可以通过蓝牙
It interfaces with the smartphone
连接智能手♥机♥
via Bluetooth, and it can send you
并每周给你发邮件 报告你的睡眠状况和运动模式
a weekly e-mail about your sleep and exercise patterns.
假如在三十年前 你告诉我
If you had told me, 30 years ago,
一个手环可以给我发电邮
of an e-mail, sent from a bracelet,
告知我的睡眠情况
that rated your activity in bed,
我对此的回应一定是
my response to you would have been...
电子邮件是个什么鬼东西
"What the blazes is an e-mail?"
我同意你的说法
I'll second that.
怎么了 Abbs
What's up, Abbs?
你可要欠我一大杯Caf-POW了
You are gonna owe me a Jumbo Caf-POW!
我下载了Newton少校的
I downloaded the information
健身手环上记录的信息
from Major Newton's fitness bracelet.
他在晚上8:23分离开VOQ宿舍
He left the VOQ
慢跑了1.1英里
at 20:23 , and he jogged for 1.1 miles.
这是第一段记录
That's at marker number one.
然后他的健身手环便停止检测
Then his bracelet stopped monitoring
他的心跳和步伐
his heartbeat and his steps taken,
但是他的身体仍沿着小路
but his body continued to move for three-tenths of a mile
继续移♥动♥了0.3英里
down the trail.
Newton少校的尸体
Major Newton's body
是在这里被发现的
was found here.
他被人移♥动♥过了
He was moved.
他被人抬到了另一个地方
He was carried to the second spot
并从这里被推入山谷
and rolled down into the ravine.
造成意外身亡的假象
Make it look like an accident.
这就能够解释为何出血量这么少
Well, that would explain the lack of bleeding.
他额头上的伤口
The gash on his forehead
是死后造成的
was postmortem.
他是被人谋杀的
He was killed.
一等兵Wigg 你怎么这么差劲
Private Wigg, you are one sad gomer.
-是的 长官 -要是在真实的战场上
- Yes, sir! - In a combat situation,
你已经死了
you'd be dead.
你必须保证蒙上眼睛在黑夜的大雨中
You should be able to do this
都能做到这样
blindfolded, at night, in the rain.
你明白么
You understand?
-明白 长官 -拆开
Yes, sir! Strip it down
再重新组装
and put it back together.
还有 别叫我"长官"
And stop calling me "sir."
军士长Dillon
Master Sergeant Dillon?
是的
Yeah?
我们能跟你谈谈么
Can we talk to you for a second?
你们是NCIS的人吧
You guys are from NCIS.
我去年在勒琼基地已经跟你们谈过了
I talked to you last year at Lejeune.
现在又怎么了
What now?
-少校Sussex Newton -我告诉过你
- Major Sussex Newton. - Told you
我跟那起抢劫案无关
I had nothing to do with that robbery.
他这次又说什么了
What's he claiming now?
哦 他已经不能再说什么了 他死了
Oh, he's not claiming anything. He's dead.
昨晚就在匡提科伤心岭的一处山谷中
Killed last night, here at Quantico.
被杀害
One of the trails on Heartbreak Ridge.
那个慢跑的人 我
The jogger? I-I...
我还以为那只是个意外
thought that was an accident.
你昨天晚上在哪里
Where were you last night?
我不在基地
I was off base.
-你在哪 -我们能不能
- Where? - Could we...
换个地方说话
talk about this somewhere else?
当然
Sure.
NCIS总部怎么样
NCIS headquarters work for you?
我在里士满
I was in Richmond.
好吧 你在那里干什么
Okay. What were you doing there?
我在当地的一家剧团演出
I act in a local theatre group..
那会儿正在彩排我们的一出戏
We were rehearsing a play, okay?
真的吗 是什么剧
Really? What-What's the play?
这很重要么
Does it matter?
呃 是很重要
Well... yeah.
好吧 无论如何
We're gonna find out
我们总会查出那是部什么剧的
what play it was anyway.
一笼傻鸟
La Cage aux Folles.
【好莱坞喜剧《乌龙》的原型,西片影坛首部以同性恋者为主角的代表性作品】
一笼傻鸟
La Cage aux Folles.
别告诉我你演的是Zaza
Please tell me you're playing the part
就是这部剧里那个变装皇后吧
of the drag queen, Zaza.
嗨 你还在参加驾校考试么
Hey. You still taking the traffic school test?
是啊
Yeah.
-噢 谢了 -别客气
-Oh, thanks. -Welcome.
-你应得的 -我发现了点儿别的东西
-You earned it. -Well, I've got something else.
我也不确定这到底是什么 也许它啥也不是
I'm not really sure what it is. It could be nothing.
说说看
What?
Tony和Bishop在
Well, there was a model number
Newton的宿舍里找到的那把塑料刀上
on that plastic knife that Tony and Bishop found
有个数据型号♥
in Captain Newton's VOQ room.
它和匡提科基地的所有餐厅
It's the same brand as knives used
所用的刀是同一品牌
in Quantico base restaurants.
但也可能来自于其他任何地方
Probably a million other places, too.
对 但我还在上面找到了个指纹
Yeah, but I found a fingerprint on it,
-并且不是Newton的 -找到匹配了么
- and it's not Newton's. - You get a hit?
找到了
I did.
但不是军方人员的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表