没想到你是巨蟒剧团的粉丝
Wouldn't have pegged you for a Monty Python fan.
这说明我们俩都是粉丝
That makes two of us.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
Jacob Scott间谍案卷宗中的
Forensics from the original
原始取证
espionage case against Jacob Scott.
按Gibbs的要求办事
Per Herr Gibbs' request.
原来的结论呢
Executive summary?
Jacob正向俄♥罗♥斯♥人泄露核武器情报
Jacob was leaking nuclear Intel to the Russians.
这些资料包括各国掌握了什么技术
Data on who exactly had what.
是一些让我们的同盟国宁愿保持安静的情报
Something our allies prefer to keep quiet.
哦
Oh...
Gibbs让我问问你有没有什么发现
Gibbs wanted me to ask if you found anything yet.
发现了一个秘密
A mystery.
Jacob让摄像头拍下了自己取东西的全过程
So Jacob let himself be recorded that whole time
然后 他关掉了摄像头
and then turns the camera off.
他之后做了些什么呢
What was he doing?
他不想让我们看到的事
Something he didn't want us to see.
是的 幸运的是 我知道如何能听到他在做什么
Yeah. Luckily, I know how we can still listen in.
看这个
Read this.
这是Jacob闯入的办公室里
It's part of the user agreement for the Smart TV
那台智能电视的用户协议中的内容
that was in the office with Jacob.
用户须知 在使用语♥音♥控制时
“Be aware that any spoken words
您说过的任何语句都会被记录
“may be captured and transmitted to a third party
并传送到第三方平台
when you utilize Voice Control.”
所以当你看电视的时候
So while you're listening to your TV,
电视也在听你说话
your TV is listening to you.
只不过它并不会录音
Only it doesn't record your voice.
它把声音简化为数据流
It reduces it into a data stream which I am in the process
我正在运用逆向工程重建对话
of reverse-engineering to recreate the content.
如果CIA就这么对自己人进行监听
Not much point for the CIA to bug people anymore,
就没人会指责他们监听人♥民♥群众了
if they're just going to bug themselves.
我有发现
I've got something.
看起来Jacob像是打了个电♥话♥
Okay, it looks like Jacob made a phone call,
向某人借飞机
asking someone to borrow their jet.
一定很不错
Must be nice.
他说要去哪了吗
He say where he wants to go?
特拉维夫
【注:以色列首都】
Tel Aviv.
如果Jacob出发去以色列
If Jacob is headed to Israel,
他一定有了Ziva的线索
he must have a lead on Ziva.
老大 我们已经把Jacob的照片
Boss, we got Jacob's photo
发给了从这里到俄亥俄州的每个私人机场
at every private airport from here to Ohio.
Tony和Reeves正在MTAC监控交通探头
【注:多重威胁预警中心】
Tony and Officer Reeves are monitoring roadside cameras in MTAC.
Monroe探员正在跟以色列方面
And Agent Monroe's coordinating
协调空中交通管制事宜
with air-traffic control on the Israeli side.
Jacob给谁打的电♥话♥
Who did Jacob call?
如果他在我们之前找到Ziva...
If he gets to Ziva before we do...
老大 我查过那个房♥间附近的信♥号♥♥塔
Boss, I checked the cell tower near that massage parlor.
那个时间段有超过一千个电♥话♥通过那个信♥号♥♥塔传输
Over a thousand calls were routed through there.
-要查处结果 -我是Bishop
- It's gonna take forever - This is Bishop.
几乎是不可能的
to track these down.
呃 Gibbs
Uh, Gibbs...
是Emily 她要跟你说话
it's Emily; she needs to talk to you.
她说事情紧急
She says it's an emergency.
喂
Hey.
嗨 你父亲还好吗
Hey. Your dad okay?
他醒了
He woke up.
只醒了几秒钟 但是他醒了
Just for a few seconds, but he woke up.
真是太好了
That's great.
嗯 真是太棒了
Em, that's great.
听着 我们正在追查一些线索
Listen, uh, we're in the middle of something here.
我知道 所以我给你打电♥话♥
I know. That's why I'm calling you.
我想 他想让我告诉你些事情
I... think he wanted me to tell you something.
是关于案子的
About the case.
好的 我把你放在免提
Okay, I'm gonna put you on speaker.
好了 说吧
Yeah. Go.
他说的话没什么逻辑
He wasn't making a lot of sense.
似乎 提到一个名叫Jessica的人
Someone named Jessica, I think,
接了个...什么人的电♥话♥
got a call from... someone?
我不知道
I don't know who.
然后我爸就一直重复着 "giff-gaff"
Then my dad just kept repeating the phrase “giff-gaff”
一遍又一遍
over and over.
我不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what it means.
好的 有事随时给你电♥话♥
All right. Stay by the phone.
好的
Okay.
Jessica Jessica Terdei
Jessica. Jessica Terdei.
她中枪的时候正跟Fornell一起
She was with Fornell when he got shot.
听起来她在被杀之前接到了什么人的电♥话♥
Sounds like she got a call from someone before she was killed.
也许是什么线索
Maybe some kind of lead.
Vance说她可能还有线人
Vance said she still might have connections.
什么是giff-gaff
What's “giff-gaff”?
一个英国的手♥机♥公♥司♥
A cellular company in the UK.
DiNozzo探员的案情更新
Agent DiNozzo's updates.
看来我来得正是时候
And I see I've arrived just in time.
为什么Fornell会提到英国的手♥机♥公♥司♥
Why is Fornell talking about a UK cell company?
上个月他们的仓库发生了一起大规模抢劫案
There was a huge robbery at one of their warehouses last month.
从那之后 我们一直在黑市上
Since then, we've been finding their cell phones
追查失窃的手♥机♥
all over the black market.
也许我的老上司发现了Jacob正在使用失窃的电♥话♥
Perhaps my old chief got a tip that Jacob was using one.
再查一遍那个信♥号♥♥塔
Check that cell tower again.
好的 发现一个
All right, got one.
未注册的
Unregistered.
-一定是Jacob -定位在哪
- Has to be Jacob. - Location?
马上查
Working on it.
他还在华盛顿
He's still in DC.
快点 我们能做得更好
Come on, we got to do better than that.
这就出结果了
It's coming up.
老大 他就在海军大院
Boss, he's in the Navy Yard.
-没人看见他吗 -他是MI6的人 我们擅长干这个
- Without being seen? - He's MI6. That's what we do.
叫保安 封锁大院
Call security-- lock down the yard!
-老大 他在电梯里 -他来这儿了
- Boss, main elevator. - He's here?
我想你们一直在找我
I understand that you've been looking for me?
好吧 我来了
Well, here I am.
他这是耍什么把戏
What's his game?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是对一个通缉犯而言 他可真放松
But he's pretty relaxed for a wanted fugitive.
让我进去 我会让他轻松不了的
Let me in there. I'll unrelax him.
我来吧
I got this.
我没对Fornell探员开枪
I didn't shoot Agent Fornell.
我也没杀Terdei长官
And I didn't kill Chief Terdei.
也没碰Dresser探员
Or Agent Dresser?
是的
That's right.
好的 我想你可以走了
Okay, then I guess you're free to leave.
你需要我们书面批准吗
You need us to validate?
我被陷害了 Gibbs探员
I'm being framed, Agent Gibbs.
-有人... -我有多具尸体
- Someone is-- - I got a trail
作为证据
of dead bodies!
你的指纹出现在每一个犯罪现场
I've got your fingerprints at every crime scene.
包括我家里
In my house!
你要找Ziva David干什么
What do you want with Ziva David?
你在你家里发现了我的指纹
You have my prints at your house?
Ziva David 你为什么要找她
Ziva David-- why are you looking for her?!
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs,
我从未去过你家
I've never been to your house.
我找Ziva David
And I'm looking for Ziva David,
是因为她可以证明我是无辜的
because she can help prove I'm innocent.
那些谋杀案都是栽赃
I'm being set up for those murders.
就像那个2002年的间谍活动一样
Just like I was set up for that espionage charge in 2002.
他们在陷害我
They framed me.
他们杀了我的妻子
They killed my wife.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表