In 1999, Michael was a seaman
上做水手时 他的小组长官
aboard the USS Saxton, when his division officer,
中尉Brett Swannie
Lieutenant Junior Grade Brett Swannie,
被人勒死
was strangled and killed.
最初的嫌疑人
The original suspect in Swannie's death
是船上的水手
was a fellow sailor onboard,
Todd Bennett
Todd Bennett.
他在中尉被谋杀的前一晚
He had an argument with the lieutenant
跟其有过争吵
the night before he was murdered.
Bennett没有被捕
Bennett was never arrested.
Swannie身上发现的头发来自于小Hayes
Hairs found on Swannie's body matched the younger Hayes,
就定案了
and that was that.
至于Bennett现在
As far as Bennett,
他是一名消防员
he now works as a firefighter
离少校被杀的地方不到两英里
only two miles away from where the commander was shot.
Bishop 你跟我一起
Bishop, you're with me.
-走吧 Gibbs -Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs
- Let's go. - Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!
Abbs 怎么了
Yeah, Abbs, what?
我有好消息
I have good news.
虽然很奇怪 但确实是好消息
It's weird, but good.
树上的子弹
Um, the bullet in the tree
确实来自Hayes少校的枪
did, in fact, come from Commander Hayes's rifle.
奇怪的是 它并没有杀死任何人
The weird good part is it didn't kill anybody.
你怎么知道的
Well, how do you know that?
因为上面没有人体组织
Because there's no human remains on it.
我是说 如果子弹
I mean, there's no way that
穿过了人的身体
it could have passed through flesh
却没有在弹头上留下
and not picked up some tiny little
任何DNA 这是不可能的
DNA hitchhikers along the way.
所以指挥官是被另外的子弹射中的
So the commander was killed by another bullet?
另外一支枪
Shot by another gun.
DiNozzo 带上McGee一起回犯罪现场
DiNozzo, take McGee with you, go back to the crime scene.
找到另一名枪手留下的证据
Find evidence of another shooter.
好极了
Oh, great.
你是说回去那片满是毒橡树和满地碎木的地方
You mean go back to the poison oak and land of splinters.
我帮你拔♥出♥来♥
I'll take it out.
我很好 老大 谢谢
I'm good, boss, thanks.
不用了 我很好
No, I'm good.
我的办法就文明多了
My version is a lot more civilized.
显然Gibbs是不会使用的
Not popular with Gibbs.
看
Look!
这小东西成功的
The little guy worked its way right...
离开了你的皮肤
out of your skin.
哦
Oh!
好样的 小家伙
Good job, little guy.
-干得好 -好了
- Good job! - Okay...
亲爱的东部高贵白松树
Dear Noble Eastern White Pine:
谢谢你勇于牺牲的精神
Thank you for your brave sacrifice.
Tony感到非常抱歉
And Tony is very sorry
因为他用小刀
that he attacked you
伤害了你
with his knife.
我们保证
And we promise
会找到并惩罚
that we will find and punish the person
打伤你的人
that shot you.
完毕
The end.
好吧
Okay.
Abby很喜欢树
Abby loves trees.
我希望砍下你的数值 在冬天
I'd like to cut you down and use you for firewood
用来烧火
all winter long.
好了 别开这个玩笑了
Okay, don't even joke about that.
你听到Abby说的话了
You heard Abby,
你知道你要说什么
you know what you have to say.
我不想说
I don't want to say it.
你必须说
You're gonna say it.
亲爱的东部高贵白松树
Dear Noble Eastern White Pine...
这是Abby Sciuto说的
...this is from Abby Sciuto.
她说你知道该怎么做
She said you would know what to do with it.
进去吧
There you go.
好了 我说了 你高兴了吗
There, I said it. Are you happy?
我很高兴 Abby也会非常高兴
I'm happy, and Abby will be very happy.
好了
All right.
弄好了
There we go.
轨迹不符
Mm. Trajectory doesn't match.
是的
Well...
尸体在那边
body's over there.
子弹从那边射出来
This bullet came from that direction.
有发现吗
Anything?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
听着
Hey, look,
你快要把它挂到树上了
you're getting it hung up on the trees.
子弹不会偏斜 McGee
Bullets don't bend, McGee.
这里有东西
I found something.
哦
Ooh!
是个钱包
It's a wallet.
快看看
Look at that.
是少校的钱包
It's the commander's wallet.
哦
Ooh.
所以如果Hayes是站在这里
So, if Commander Hayes was standing here
在他开枪的时候
when he shot his rifle...
应该面对凶手
Most likely at the killer.
凶手肯定会反击
The killer would've fired back,
打中了他的脖子
hitting him in the neck.
鲜血就会四溅在
Blood spatter would be...
这里
...right there.
在这 弹孔
There it is. Bullet hole.
我打赌这枚子弹上有少校的DNA
Bet this bullet has the commander's DNA.
我们要做的是找到那把枪
All we gotta do is find the gun.
你知道么 我不觉得子弹还在树里
You know what? I'm not too sure there's a bullet in here.
我觉得有人把它挖出来了
I think someone dug it out.
McGee 你在说什么
McGee, what are you talking about?
-你看不到吗 -看
- Well, do you see it? - Look...
它藏在那些黏性汁液的后面
it's hidden by that sticky sap.
Tony 如果里面有子弹
Tony, if there was a bullet in there,
-我绝对能把它... -嗷
- I am perfectly capable of... -Ow!
这可是树
Trees.
快一点 妹子们 你们已经慢了三秒钟
Faster, ladies! You're three seconds behind!
快一点
Let's go!
三秒钟可能会要了一个孩子的命
Three seconds could cost a kid his life!
停下来 重新做一遍 不许出错
Stop! Let's do it again, no mistakes!
Todd Bennett吗
Todd Bennett?
海军罪案调查处 特别探员 Bishop
NCIS. Special Agent Bishop
和Gibbs
and Gibbs.
那是你的卡车吗
That your truck?
架子上的枪呢
Where's the rifle for the rack?
我有持枪许可
I have a permit.
这不是我问的问题
That's not what I asked you.
嗯
Hmph.
有没有不受打扰的地方让我们聊聊
There someplace private we can talk?
没有什么是我的弟兄不能听的
There's nothing my boys can't hear.
你知道一个叫Runyan Hayes的退休海军少校吗
You know a retired Navy officer named Runyan Hayes?
是的 我知道他
Yeah, I know him.
他在过去的16年一直在指控我谋杀
He's been accusing me of murder for the past 16 years.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
几周前了
Couple weeks back.
他出现在这里 希望我认罪
He showed up here and wanted me to confess.
唯一的问题是 我没有罪需要认
Only problem is, I don't have anything to confess to.
开始
And go!
那就是最后一次见他
That's when he took off.
我没有跟踪他
And no, I didn't follow him.
我也没有杀他
And no, I didn't kill him.
Hayes少校的死没有公开
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表