She'll never stop asking.
我也永远不会
And I will never
让她看到我现在这个样子
want her to see me like this.
我们向你的女儿请求帮助
We asked your daughter for help.
她一整天都在跟我的探员们谈论你
She talked to my agents all day about you.
到他们不得不离开的时候
And when they had to leave...
她留下来了
...she stayed.
她几乎是写了一本书
She practically wrote a book.
当她看着你的时候
When she looks at you,
她看到的只是她的父亲
all she sees is her dad.
我爱她胜过一切
I love her more than anything.
你需要帮助 军士
You need help, Gunny.
请你接受吧
Say you'll take it.
你会随时联♥系♥我吧
Oh, you'll keep me posted?
好 我很感激
Yes, I appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
刚才是他治疗师的电♥话♥
That was his therapist.
-他们进展得很好 -好
- They had a good session. - Good.
所以治疗起作用了
So therapy's working.
哦 Gibbs
Oh, wow, Gibbs.
故事一下跳到结尾了
Comic chops for miles.
谁会想到呢 真是
Who would've thought, really
删减得很有欺骗性啊
The haircut is deceiving.
谢谢
Thank you.
在小餐馆那天 我见你是有原因的
That day in the diner, I met you for a reason.
我的丈夫说 "最好的自救方法
My husband says, “The best way to help yourself
就是拥抱那些
“is to put your arm around someone
比你自己更需要帮助的人"
who needs it more than you do.”
是啊 我不戴戒指去上班
Yeah, I don't wear my ring to work.
最好是病人不问问题
Um, it's better if patients don't ask questions.
关于你丈夫么
About your husband?
关于我这个人
About me being a human being.
那你为什么跟我提到他呢
Then why'd you bring him up to me?
因为我有话想跟你说
Because I'm trying to tell you something,
我很希望你能听我说
and I really want you to hear me.
你为David所做的一切
Whatever you did for Davis,
说过的一切 都落在他心里
whatever you said, it landed.
起到了重要作用
It made a difference.
很好
Good.
那么 告诉我 另一边的情况怎么样
So, tell me, what about the other way around?
什么
What?
他对你的影响呢 大力水手
What's he doing for you, Popeye?
-他对我的影响 -没错
- What's he doing for me? - That's it.
你让我去跟他聊天的时候
When you told me to go talk to him,
你吓着我了
you were shrinking me.
听过一石二鸟的故事么
Ever hear of two birds?
是你扔了石头 医生
You throw some stone, Doc.
拜托 我等不及想知道
Come on, I'm dying to know,
对你有什么影响
what did it get you?
是我 DiNozzo 我马上就到
Yeah, DiNozzo, I'm on the way.
军报
Sitrep.
West探员发现了叛乱份子的摄像机
Agent West recovered the insurgents' camera.
一群孩子在楼里找到了它
Some kid found it planted in the building,
带回家玩了 直到被West追回
took it home to play with before West got to it.
很多镜头已经被消除了 但视频足够我们
Lot of the footage was erased, but we had enough to match
将其中一个叛乱份子与Quinn的描述相匹配
one of the insurgents to our description of Quinn.
Abby在面部识别中找出来的
Abby got a hit on facial recognition.
Quinn的真名是Matthew Cross
Quinn's real name is Matthew Cross.
这是他目前形象的预估合成照
Here's a composite of what he might look like now.
-协查通告已经发布了 -Duck
- BOLO's out wide. - Duck?
Cross曾经是英国空军特别部队的狙击手
Cross was a one-time sniper with the British S.A.S.
他的父母是传教士
His parents were missionaries.
他在性格形成期多年居住在
He spent several of his formative years in Iraq
深受海湾战争余波的伊♥拉♥克♥
in the aftermath of the Gulf War.
他见过战乱后的废墟
He saw the wreckage.
没错 而且他将这一切归咎于他所称的"压♥迫♥者"
Yes, and he blamed it on what he called “the oppressors”"
Gibbs
Gibbs.
这个头盔太有用了
This helmet totally works.
我正在试图弄清楚
I was trying to figure out
Cross在盒子上写的数字
the numbers that Cross wrote on the box.
所以我带上了头盔 喝了几口
So I put on the helmet, had a drink,
然后真的就像奇迹之光在我
and it was in fact like a boost of magic
在我脑中绽放
on my head.
Abbs 那些数字是什么意思
Abbs, what do the numbers mean?
我意识到这些数字都在118到136之间
Well, I realized that they were all between 118 and 136,
也就是说在机场无线电频段之内
which is the spectrum for airport radio frequencies.
如果你有一个无线收发器
If you have a transceiver,
这些数字就能告诉你要调到哪个频道
the numbers tell you which channel to turn on
来知晓哪架飞机在降落哪架在起飞
in order to hear who's landing and who's taking off.
Cross的目标是一架飞机
Cross is targeting a plane.
所以他才需要XR-30来锁定移♥动♥的目标
That's why he needed the XR-30, to lock onto a moving target.
是呀 一个移♥动♥非常 非常快的目标
Yeah, like, a really, really fast moving target.
哪个机场
Which airport?
这组频率匹配的是
This grouping of frequencies
加利福尼亚的拉菲特机场
matches Lafayette Field in Virginia.
我们得把它关停
We've got to shut it down.
或者不关
Or not.
如果我们将其关停 那Cross就会知道我们在追踪他
If we shut it down, then Cross will know we're onto him.
如果仍其运营 我们就能知道
If we leave it open, then we'll know
Cross下一步去处
where he'll be.
他说得对
What he said.
这东西真的有用诶
This thing really works.
老大 XR-30的射击范围在两千米以内
Boss, range of the XR-30 is 2,000 meters.
搜索范围有点大
That's a huge area to search.
通报FBI和国土局
Loop in the FBI and Homeland.
我想要多重保障 但我不想看见他们
I want extra security, but I don't want to see them.
Gibbs 任何飞入或飞出机场的航♥班♥都可能是
Gibbs, the target could be anyone flying in or out
目标 我们完全无法得知Cross会在什么时候到那
of the airport; we have no idea when Cross will be there.
狙击手 耐心又固执
Snipers-- patient and stubborn.
告诉我 Cross
Talk to me, Cross.
这是我的来♥复♥枪♥
This is my rifle.
那还有很多枪 但这支是我的
There are many like it; this one is mine.
我的枪是我最好的朋友
My rifle is my best friend.
是我的人生
It is my life.
我必须主宰它 就像我必须主宰我的人生
I must master it as I must master my life.
我的枪 离开了我 就是无用的
My rifle, without me, is useless.
离了我的枪 我也是无用的
Without my rifle, I am useless.
Gibbs 我已经盯着
Gibbs, I have been staring
电脑屏幕盯了几个小时了
at this laptop screen for hours.
搜索了近两天内每一个航♥班♥计划
Searched the flight plans for the next two days.
我还是找不出哪架航♥班♥有成为目标的价值
I still can't find any aircraft that make sense as a target.
继续找 Bishop
Keep looking, Bishop.
该你上了 瞌睡虫Tim
You're up, Tim Van Winkle.
到你了 顶上去
It's your turn. Get up front.
我还剩两分钟呢
I got... I got two more minutes.
伙计们 有事儿了
Guys, something's happening.
在航♥班♥计划里这个小时内
Flight plans don't have
不会有任何人离开或到达
anyone leaving or arriving for another hour.
Gibbs 你看到了吗
Gibbs, are you seeing this?
查查他们到这儿来干嘛
Find out what they're doing here.
就去
On it.
重新加载航♥班♥计划
Reloading the flight plans.
临时加航
One last-minute addition.
飞机在7英里外靠近
Plane is seven miles away on approach.
-他为什么不上报 -不需要
- Why didn't he file? - Didn't have to.
遵循目视飞行规则
Flying under VFR.
飞机注册在
Plane is registered to...
一个石油大亨名下 他的名字是Lamar Cresset 老大
An oil bigwig; he's named Lamar Cresset, boss.
他在附近有个农场
He owns a ranch nearby.
Cresset在中东石油生意里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表