好啦 好啦 我们有几个幽灵
Okay, okay. How many ghosts do we have?
Simon说 "摸鼻子"
Simon says, "Touch your nose."
Simon说 "原地跳"
Simon says, "Jump up and down."
Simon说 "原地跳完转身"
Simon says, "Jump up and down and turn around."
Simon说 "停"
Simon says, "Stop"
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
我说把手举高 伙计
I said reach for the sky, partner.
警长 你恐怕认错人了吧
I'm afraid there's been some sort of mistake, Sheriff.
当然没错 你就是那个冰激凌强盗
No mistake. You're the ice cream bandit.
Jackson Edward 准备一下 我的警长 该吃饭了
Jackson Edward. Saddle up, Sheriff. It's time to eat.
算你今天运气好
Today's your lucky day.
别让我在道奇市再看到你
Now, don't let me catch you in Dodge City again.
NCIS S13E05
海军罪案调查处 第十三季第五集
嗯
Hmm...
知道吗 我想让Christoph以我的名字
You know, I've been trying to get Christoph
为墨西哥卷饼命名都好多年了
to name a burrito after me for years.
你刚来这儿不久 就已经有一个了吗
You're here a hot minute and you already got one?
我擅长与人沟通
I have a way with people.
我注意到了
I have noticed that.
所以 告诉我 这个"Bishop"卷饼里有什么
So, tell me-- what's in the "Bishop"?
有两块玉米饼 鸡蛋 牛排
It's two tortillas with eggs, steak,
土豆煎饼 红薯 培根
hash browns, sweet potatoes, bacon,
还有四种不同口味的芝士酱
and four different cheeses.
这是一种压力过大暴饮暴食的新吃法
This is stress eating of a new kind.
你是故意的吧
You should be studied.
是什么让你认为我有压力
What makes you think I'm stressed?
得了吧 Bishop 你可骗不了我
Oh, come on. Bishop, you can't fool me.
Jake去参加另一个
Jake's been away on another one of these
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的绝密任务了
top-secret NSA assignments
而你是A型血的控制狂
and you are a Type-A control freak.
不了解情况的感觉会杀了你的
And not knowing is killing you.
但这比不上这卷饼对你的伤害
Not as much as that burrito.
我不认为我是不可理喻的
I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
我可没这么说过
That is not what I said.
哦 这不是正在筑爱巢的小恋人们吗
Oh, if it isn't the nesting lovebirds.
搬进麦宅的感觉怎么样
How goes the move-in at Casa de McGee?
如果某人知道妥协的话情况会更好
Well, it would be better if someone knew how to compromise.
我已经扔掉了一些我的东西 像个成年人那样
I got rid of some of my things, like a grown-up.
我猜你应该知道答案了
Oh, guess that answers your question.
Jake和我在刚搬到一起住时 也有过同样的经历
Jake and I went through the same thing when we moved in together.
两个人要生活到同一个屋檐下...
Consolidating two people's lives into one space--
这 的确很难
it's, yeah, it's tricky.
并且如你所知 我上周刚捐了一堆东西
And just so you know, I donated a bunch of my stuff last week.
那些东西对于我来说非常重要
Stuff that was important to me.
比我的东西更重要还是比我们在一起更重要
More important than my stuff? Or more important than us?
这是个陷阱
That's a trap.
对不起 这只是个套...
Sorry. It's just a set up...
亲爱的 0-0-1-0-0
Honey... 0-0-1-0-0.
1-1-0-1-0-1
1-1-0-1-0-1.
0-1-0-1-1-1
0-1-0-1-1-1.
0-0-1
0-0-1.
他们在用二进制吵架吗
Are they arguing in binary?
二进制平均每个单词里面有12个数字
Binary averages 12 digits per word.
这是某种改良后的速记
It's some sort of modified shorthand.
他都不能像个酷酷的电子人那样吵架
He can't even argue like a cool cyborg.
带上你们的装备
Grab your gear.
在斯科特堡公园发现一具海军军士的尸体
We have a dead petty officer in Fort Scott Park.
Deliah 家搬得怎么样了
Hey, Delilah. How's the move?
Gibbs特工 还在进行中
Still in progress, Agent Gibbs.
McGee 你得妥协
Gotta compromise, McGee.
老大 我正在努力
Working on it, Boss.
我们查到些什么
What do we know?
受害人是Adam Meyers中士
The victim is Petty Officer Second Class Adam Meyers,
一名驻扎在诺福克的厨师
a culinary specialist stationed at Norfolk.
Duck 死因是什么
Cause of death, Duck?
应该是胸部的枪伤导致
I'd say the gunshot wound to the chest probably did the trick.
这是贯穿伤
It was through-and-through.
死亡时间
T.O.D.?
今早八点半左右
I understand around 8:30 this morning.
目击者都只听到一声枪响
Well, the witnesses all heard one gunshot,
但是没有人看到是谁开枪
but no one had eyes on the shooter.
那么多人 都没有看到是谁开枪吗
All these people and no one saw anyone fire a gun?
凶手不在受害人附近
Shooter was nowhere near the victim.
高处的有利地形...
Had a higher vantage point...
能直接瞄准这里
direct line of sight.
所以是远距离射杀 肯定是个有经验的狙击手
So, long range-- must have been a skilled sharpshooter.
老大 可能是三州狙击手
Tri-State Sniper, Boss. Could be him.
找到狙击点
Find the nest.
Rossmore上尉 你怎么认识受害人的
So, how do you know the victim, Lieutenant Rossmore?
Meyers和我几年前在一起服役
Meyers and I served together a few years back.
-你们俩是朋友吗 -算不上
- You two were friends? - Not exactly.
我是他的部门主管
I was his department head.
在他打电♥话♥约我见面之前
Before he called me to meet up,
我已经有两年多没听到Meyers的消息了
I hadn't heard from Meyers in over two years.
我不相信会有这种事情发生
I can't believe this is happening.
天啊 他的妹妹怎么办
Oh, God, what about his sister?
Farrah 有人跟她联♥系♥过了吗
Farrah-- has anyone contacted her?
我们会联♥系♥的
We're taking care of that.
舰艇上的电♥话♥ 我得回去了
Uh, that's the ship. I gotta get back.
好的 感谢你的帮助 上尉
All right. Well, thanks for your help, Lieutenant.
-你会和我保持联♥系♥吧 -当然
- You'll keep me posted? - Sure thing.
藏身的好地方
Good spot to hide.
徒步者不会走这样的岔路
Hikers don't use the access road.
应该是这里
This had to be it.
从这个位置看过去 凶手的视野清晰
Shooter had a clean shot from this position.
他趴低身体 灌木丛是很好的掩护
He gets low enough, the shrubs would've provided cover.
难怪没人看到他了
No wonder no one saw him.
他肯定在这附近匍匐
Must've crawled around here.
Bishop 停下 别动
Whoa, whoa. Bishop. Stop! Don't move.
-怎么啦 有什么 -毒橡树
- What? What is it? - Poison oak.
-在哪儿 -到处都是
- Where? - Uh... everywhere.
现在 好的
Now, okay...
把这先戴上 好吗
Put these on, okay?
我们在这儿取证结束后 得把所有的衣服打包
After we're done here, we've got to bag all of our clothes.
懂了吗 所有的东西
Okay? Everything.
这种东西叫做漆酚
There's this stuff called urushiol,
它在植物的汁液里 通过接触传播
it's in the sap, it spreads by contact.
-什么东西 -漆... 相信我就好 行吗
- A what? - Uru... Just trust me, okay?
好吧 你吃过毒橡树的亏吗
Oh, all right. Bad poison oak experience?
是的 两次 全都怪Tony
Yeah, two of them, thanks to Tony.
如果我第三次中招
If I get the trifecta,
我绝不敢想象结局是什么
I'm never going to hear the end of it.
我发现一些东西
Hey, I got something.
是个弹壳
It's a shell casing.
希望Abby可以从上面提取到指纹
Hopefully Abby can pull the fingerprints
帮助我们找到凶手
and we can identify the shooter.
我觉得我们已经找到了
I think we already did.
看这里
Look at this.
这是三州狙击手的标志
It's the mark of the Tri-State Sniper.
7代表第七个受害人
"Seven" for the seventh victim.
我们面对的是一个连环杀手
I think we're dealing with a serial killer.
我们必须要把所有的衣服都扔掉吗
Did we really have to throw out our clothes?
洗洗不就行了吗
Couldn't we just wash them?
不要事后追悔莫及 好吧
Better safe than sorry, okay?
我不想再去
I don't want to go down
那个满是皮疹的兔子洞了
that rash-riddled rabbit hole again.
菜鸟 听他的吧
Listen to the man, probie.
要说McGee最了解的一件事
If there's one thing McGee knows about,
就一定是那令人尴尬的皮疹了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表