Anton Pavlenko 你的领♥事♥馆♥成员之一 将密谋暴漏了
Anton Pavlenko, a member of your consulate, exposed the plot.
他和另外五个人被暗♥杀♥了
He and five others were assassinated,
很可能是Eva Azarova干的 你的探员
probably by Eva Azarova, your agent.
我和我的人都没有参与过任何谋杀
Neither I nor my people took part in any murders.
我可能是参与了许多事情 Dwayne
I may be many things, Dwayne...
你确实参与了 Paulina
You are, Paulina.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
Eva直接为Counselor Pavlenko工作
Eva was working directly for Counselor Pavlenko.
她被指派于一项特殊事务
She was assigned to a sensitive matter.
监视Jenner Blye
Spying on Jenner Blye.
在过去的几天里 我们开始质疑Pavlenko的忠诚
In the last few days, we started to question Pavlenko's loyalty.
因为你听了他说的那些话
Because you were listening to every word he said.
到底是谁在讲这些事情
Who's telling the story here?
对不起
Sorry.
你继续
Continue.
我被派深入调查这件事
I was dispatched to examine the matter more closely.
我们曾召Eva一同调查 但她一直没有回复
We called Eva in, but she never responded.
她在居留地以外吗
She's off the reservation?
和我合作
Work with me.
我们一起把她带回来
We'll bring her back together,
找到答案
get some answers.
不 我更情愿
No, I'm perfectly capable
自己做我自己的事
of keeping my own house in order.
当真
Really?
因为在我算来 你损失了五个人
'Cause by my count, you're down by five.
而我一人未损
I haven't lost anyone.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他踢开了后边的窗户然后跳出了墙
He kicked through the back window and jumped over the wall.
或许他正在去找Eva的路上
Probably on his way to find Eva.
谁会想要杀害他
Who's probably gonna try to kill him.
我已经发了通缉令了
I've already put a BOLO out.
Patton正在监控他的电♥话♥和信♥用♥卡♥
Patton's monitoring his cell phone and credit cards.
我们去搜索街道
We're hitting the streets.
他跑不了多远的 King
He won't get far, King.
是 那样最好
Yeah, that's all well and good,
但还有一件事需要我们去做
but there's still one thing we need to do.
谁去告诉Abby
Somebody's got to tell Abby.
? ?
他做了什么
He did what?!
你怎么能让它生发呢
How could you let this happen?!
我 我并没有
I... I-I didn't.
我当时和你在一起 记得吗
I-I was here with you, remember?
分♥析♥案情 追查俄♥罗♥斯♥牙医
Solving crime, tracking Russian dentists.
只是 我抽中了签
It's just, I drew the short straw on this,
所以由我来告诉你这些
so I had to be the one to tell you.
Luca差点就被杀害了 两天之内发生了三次
Luca has almost been killed, like, three times in two days.
是的 所有人都在尽最大努力让他回来
Yeah, and everyone's working really hard to get him back.
这还不够 Sebastian
That's not good enough, Sebastian.
呃
Um...
什么 你在干什么
What... what are you doing?
我在做呼吸练习
Breathing exercises.
试图找到些平静
Trying to find serenity.
但是并没什么用
And it's not working.
如果他有任何不测 我永远都不会原谅我自己
If something happens to him, I will never forgive myself.
我当时真不该让他回去
I shouldn't have let him go back there.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
嗯 你没有失去他
Well, you-you haven't.
这就像 嗯
It's like, um...
就像是Schrodinger的猫咪
It's like Schrodinger's cat.
好吗
Okay?
猫咪在箱子里 对吗
Cat's in the box, right?
可能会死 也可能会活下来
Could be dead, could be alive,
但是只要你不打开那箱子
but as long as you don't open that box,
你的弟弟就还活着
your brother's still alive.
真是个糟糕的类比
That's a horrible analogy.
我知道 对不起 我只是 我很不擅长类比
I know, I'm sorry, I just... I'm not very good at analogies.
或是物理
Or physics.
但是听着 听我说 如果有不好的事情发生了
But look, look, you-you would know
你会知道的 对吗
if something bad happened, right?
就像那架飞机一样
Like with that plane.
就是这样 你知道的 Luca一切都好
You just, you knew that Luca was all right.
就像他会给你发信♥号♥♥
Like he was sending you signals.
是的
Right.
信♥号♥♥
Signals.
对
Yeah.
发讯器
Transmitter.
是牙齿 Sebastian 牙齿
It's the teeth, Sebastian, the teeth.
哦
Oh.
一杯茶不足以让我暖和起来
Takes more than a cup of tea to warm me up.
但你还一口都没尝呢
But you haven't tasted it yet.
我想为你做些好事
I'm gonna do something nice for you.
你也可以为我做些好事
You can do something nice for me.
我看到的这些都是什么
What am I looking at?
你同事的牙齿
Your associate's teeth.
仔细看
Take a close look.
尤其是下颚第19颗
Specifically, mandibular 19.
移植物
Implants.
每个移植物都含有一个发讯器
Each implant contains a transmitter.
要果酱 对吗
Jam, right?
你还记得
You remember.
Pavlenko也有这个发射器
Pavlenko had one, too.
你就是这样追踪他到新奥尔良的
It's how you tracked him to New Orleans,
偷听他的谈话
listened to his conversations.
我们通过移植物找到了一位在莫斯科的牙医
We traced the implants to a dentist
他通过服务于原苏军总参谋部情报局的成员
in Moscow who's making a tidy profit
挣取单薄的收益
servicing members of the GRU.
你可能见过他
You probably been to him.
哦 这些牙齿都是我的
Oh, these teeth are all mine.
没有移植物
No implants.
我们想要的是Eva
It's Eva we want.
她的身上背着人命
She's the one with blood on her hands.
她还没有完成任务
She's not done.
而且她有着移植物 不是吗
And she has an implant, doesn't she?
我们只想知道Eva的位置
All I want is Eva's location.
告诉我们
Give us the frequency
她发讯器的频率
of her transmitter.
我们一起解决
We'll work together on this.
等这一切结束 你就能回家了
And when it's done, you can go home.
用了你这么长时间
Took you long enough.
用信仰战胜恐惧
“Let your faith be bigger than your fear.”
你在生蚝餐馆说的
Said it at the oyster bar.
就在这里你也对我说了同样的话
And you said it to me right here,
我们第一次亲吻
the first time that we kissed.
你有很多需要向我解释的 Eva
You have a lot to explain to me, Eva.
他们说了关于你的事
They're saying things about you.
我真希望我可以否认那些事
I wish I could deny them.
他们说的是真的
It's true?
是的
Yes.
我想要为我做过的事
And I want to apologize, for what I've done,
和即将要做的事道歉
and for what I'm about to do.
什么事
What is it?
你要做什么
What are you about to do?
我知道你会跟着我来这
I knew that you would follow me here.
即使你可能会有危险
Even if it put you in danger.
即使所有人告诉你我是一个凶手
Even if everyone told you that I was a killer.
但是我得利用这个机会
But I'm taking advantage,
因为我知道他也一定会跟着你来
because I knew that he would follow you here, too.
他一直在跟踪你
He's been tracking you.
你说的是谁
Who are you talking about?
Luca 听着 我
Luca, listen, I...
Eva Azarova
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表