直到2013年9月18日
Until September 18, 2013.
户头存进了1.5万美金
There was $15,000 deposited into the account.
正是Camden号♥回到港口后的那一天
That's the day after the Camden came back into port,
Meyers被羁押了
when Meyers was taken into custody.
钱呢
What happened to the money?
三天后 钱被转给了
Three days later, the money was wired
一家叫做 Whitford and Roe的律师事务所
to a law firm called Whitford and Roe.
他们是诺福克的王牌律师
They're, like, bigwigs out of Norfolk.
我认为 Meyers请了一个有JAG背景的律师负责他的案子
【注:Judge Advocate General,法官总督】
I thought Meyers had a JAG attorney handle his case.
的确是
He did.
我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
Duck
Duck.
DiNozzo怎么了
DiNozzo what?!
如果以一度到十度划分 这是什么程度
So, on a scale of one to ten, how bad is it?
只能说 这种分法得重新调整
Let's just say, the scale needs recalibrating.
我想恐怕这是
I'm afraid it is
漆树毛竹的毒
toxicodendron pubescens,
也被称做东方毒橡
otherwise known as eastern poison oak.
症状是痒 炎症 水疱
The symptoms are itching, inflammation, blistering...
我的皮肤
My skin
看上去就像一万个太阳表面
feels like the surface of 10,000 suns.
是啊
Yes, and
还有更严重化的倾向
a propensity for the dramatic.
Tony你说真是太对了
Tony, you are so right.
看戏的时候果然乐趣更多点
This is so much more fun when you're on the other side of it.
你就笑吧McGee
Well, you keep laughing, McGee,
我会把你的东西都摸个遍
and I'm gonna rub myself over everything you own.
-天啊 -抱歉 老大
- Ah, geez. - Sorry, boss.
-还觉得我不想呆在这吗 -我希望你不这么想
- Still think I don't want to be here? - I wish you weren't,
-看起来是 -Tony沾上了
- looking like that. - Looks like Tony got
犯罪现场的橡树毒液
poison oak from the crime scene.
狙击点就在那些植物中间
Sniper's nest was covered in it.
要是凶手像Anthony一样
If your killer was as unaware
对这种树毫不知情
of the plant's presence as Anthony here,
他或许也被感染了
he may be infected, too.
也会有这种剧毒的伤痕
And with a strain as virulent as this,
他也许会去医院
oh, he'd need to seek medical help.
我刚询问了目击者
I was just interviewing the witnesses.
根本没靠近狙击点
I didn't go anywhere near the sniper's nest.
毒树汁不可能靠衣物来传播
Sap could've spread from their clothing.
你在犯罪现场碰了什么人
Did you touch anyone at the crime scene?
我
Oh, I...
Nick Rossmore
Nick Rossmore.
我跟他握手了
I shook his hand.
Rossmore是Meyers在Camden号♥上的部门领导
Rossmore was Meyers' department head on the USS Camden.
-带他来 -乐意效劳
- Bring him in. - With pleasure.
终于有人来了
Finally!
有人告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can someone tell me what is going on here?
看到这个想起来什么了吗
Does this clear things up for you a little?
天哪
Oh, boy.
你认出来这是哪儿了么
You recognize them?
没有
No.
-我应该认出来吗 -我想从M16步♥枪♥的
- Should I? - I guess it looks
瞄准镜里看可能结论不一样
different through the scope of an M16.
你帮他回忆一下吧 Mcgee
Why don't you help him out, McGee?
这是斯科特堡公园的狙击点
It's your sniper's nest at Fort Scott Park.
你射杀Meyers军士的地方
where you shot Petty Officer Meyers.
哪儿 我做了什么
Where I what?!
-你疯了吗 -我不能替Tim发言
- Are you insane? - Well, I can't speak for Tim,
但我没疯
but, uh, me, no.
我很痒 我很暴躁 我还有枪
I'm itchy, I'm irritated, and I have a gun.
你从哪沾上橡树毒液的
Where'd you get the poison oak?
我去见Meyers的途中
I cut across a hiking trail
抄了条登山的近路
on my way to meet Meyers.
那条路就在树林中
The path was covered in it.
是导致他死亡的会面吗
Is this the same meeting where he ended up dead?
我跟这事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with it!
Meyers是被三州狙击手杀死的
Meyers was shot by the Tri-State Sniper.
不是吗
Wasn't he?
不 有的人故意让一切看起来是这个样子
No, someone staged it to look like that.
你有没有想过谁想置他于死地
Would you have any idea who would want him dead?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我之前本该说的 但...
I would have said something before, but...
我以为狙击手才是凶手
I thought that the sniper was responsible,
所以我觉得和这案子没关系
so I didn't think that it was relevant.
什么事情没关系
What wasn't relevant?
我们两年前一起服役的时候
When we went on deployment two years ago, Meyers' got word
Meyers听说他妹妹因持有违禁物而被捕
that his sister had been arrested for possession.
他一想到他妹妹要入狱就发狂
He was beside himself at the thought of her going to prison.
他告诉我说他要想办法
And he told me that he was going to find a way
请最好的律师
to pay for a top-notch lawyer.
几天后 他承认在甲板上
A couple days later, he confesses
藏了一个偷♥拍♥相机
to planting a hidden camera onboard.
这根本不可能
It didn't make any sense.
Meyers 不是那种人
Meyers was not that kind of a person.
我 我一直以为他是替人受过
And I... I always thought that he took the fall.
他在包庇谁
Who was he covering for?
我不知道 但Ashley的死 改变了很多事
I don't know, but Ashley's death-- it changed things.
他告诉我她的家人
He told me that her family
得知道真♥相♥
deserved to know the truth.
我想他准备
And I think that he was planning
澄清所有真♥相♥
on coming clean with everything.
但有人抢先一步杀了他
Somebody got to him first.
我在迪拜的线人给了我
I had my contacts in Dubai send me everything
他们能收集到的一切消息
they could get their hands on.
将范围设定在距离酒店的五个街区内
From inside the hotel to a five-block radius.
不用把范围圈死
Didn't want to limit our options.
还有很多隐情要挖 但是我们会找到点儿什么的
It's a lot more ground to cover, but we'll find something.
马卡龙
Macaroon.
这是什么暗语吗
Is that code for something?
这就是我跟Jake之间一个傻乎乎的的传统
Oh, uh, it's this... silly tradition
无论何时 只要我们其中一个出城了
Jake and I have whenever one of us goes out of town.
这就是一种告别方式
It's sort of our own good-bye.
我们走到前门 亲吻
We walk to the front door, and we kiss,
他会说
and he says,
拜拜 南瓜派
"Bye-bye, Pumpkin Pie,"
我会说 再会 马卡龙
and I say, "See you soon, Macaroon."
两个食物的比喻
Two food references.
听起来真好
Sounds about right.
我才是该处在那个位置的人 不是Jake
I'm the one who's supposed to be in that position, not Jake.
什么位置
What position?
受到伤害的那个
The one in harm's way.
我终于明白了
I finally understand
Jake一直在考虑的是什么
what Jake's been talking about all this time.
我去中东的国安局调令
My NSA deployments in the Middle East,
以及在NCIS的这几年
these past few years at NCIS.
这是他曾经经历过的事情
This is what he's been going through.
这和你的工作无关 Bishop
It has nothing to do with your job, Bishop.
即使你是个图书管♥理♥员♥ 这种担忧也不会消失
Even if you were a librarian, the worry wouldn't go away.
每个人最大的恐惧
Everyone's greatest
就是失去挚爱
fear is losing the one they love the most.
这就是我们每分每秒都在拼死战斗的原因
That's why we fight like hell for every minute.
等等 倒回去
Wait. Go back one.
-好的 长官 -这儿
- Yes, ma'am. - There.
-背景是那个酒店 -那张出租车 放大
- That's the hotel in the background. - The taxi stand. Zoom in.
我认为那是Jake
I think that's Jake.
出租车牌号♥ XZ017
Taxi's registration-- XZ017.
好了 我们可以查到乘客的录像
Okay, we can check the driver's passenger cam footage.
我登进去了
All right, I'm in.
不是 不是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表