That's a new one.
海军上校Jeremy Doblin 今年55岁
Captain Jeremy Doblin, 55 years old,
是一名海军的生化学家
worked as a biochemist for the Navy.
执行机密任务么
Anything classified?
没有 他研究可以吸收碳排放的新技术
Nope. Alternative carbon-neutral energy production.
看上去他的研究蛮有趣的
It's actually really interesting, what he was doing.
并没有 麦呆呆
Not really, McNerd.
真正有趣的是他的C.O.告诉我们
What is interesting is the fact that his C.O. says
他离过三次婚
he's been divorced three times,
而且现在没有任何朋友或家人
has no friends or family that still talks to him.
是嘛
Yeah?
额 除此之外他还有三次路怒症的案底
Uh, he also got three tickets for road rage
还在去年被指控
and was reprimanded
涉及一起灰色不动产交易
for a shady real estate deal last year.
所以 在我看来 这世界上
So, basically, everybody
所有人都想让这家伙消失
in the world wants this guy dead.
DiNozzo 把他的前妻们带来
DiNozzo, take the wives.
我的话没有任何的含沙射影
I didn't mean to draw any
含沙射... -Bishop
similarities... -Bishop.
调查路怒症和不动产
Road rage and real estate.
McGee 去证据库
McGee, evidence garage.
把那台车处理完
Finish processing the car.
你好啊 比我还接近地心的家伙
Hello, people that work even lower underground than I do.
好啊 Abby
Hello, Abby.
有什么值得我们高兴的事儿嘛
Yeah, to what do we owe the pleasure?
我在Doblin上校的血液里
I found an odd compound
发现了一种奇怪的化合物
in Captain Doblin's blood
所以我在怀疑是不是他服用了
and I was wondering if maybe he had
某些药物来解释这种化合物的存在
some kind of medical issue that could explain it.
不 上校简直就是人类身体健康的完美模板
No, the captain was in perfect physical health.
虽然 我通过阅读他的经历
Though, I-I read his file,
了解到他可能
and he could be suffering
存在一种或以上的人格障碍
from one or more personality disorders.
这不是一种有机物
This is not an organic compound.
更像是一种人工物质
It looks manufactured.
对 我在我的数据库中找不到任何匹配的材料
Yeah. I couldn't find a match in any of my databases.
但是我确实追踪了其中一种原料
But I did trace one ingredient
发现其与Celodyne Pharmaceuticals公♥司♥有关
to a company called Celodyne Pharmaceuticals.
你想让我给那儿打个电♥话♥
Would you like me to call over there
问问这化合物的事儿么
and ask about this compound?
不用 谢啦
No, thank you.
我决定要进行一次郊游
I have decided to take a field trip
来暂别我那
to get out of my
暗无天日的地牢
underground dungeon tomb for a little while.
哦 嘿 Gibbs
Oh, hey, Gibbs.
我差点都没看见站在这儿
I didn't even see you standing there.
我需要你帮我在这张许可单上签字
I need you to sign this permission slip for me,
来批准我的郊游计划
for my field trip.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我会和会计部门聊聊这件事儿的
I will talk to the accountants.
我就知道你靠得住
I knew I could count on you.
想象一下如果触了她的霉头世界会是怎样的
Imagine what it would like to actually be on her bad side.
不 我并不想尝试
No, I would rather not,
谢谢你的建议
thank you very much.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我能确定的是
Well, I can confirm
上尉的确死于
that the captain did indeed die
气管破裂
from a crushed trachea.
凶手用了
The killer used
少林功夫里的
what is known in Shaolin kung fu
“鹰爪功”
as a "claw" grip.
外行得费好大力气
It would take some serious strength
才能用三根手指
for a layman to crush another person's trachea
掐断别人的气管
using only three fingers.
所以说 你要找的人要么是极其强壮的
So either you're looking for someone extremely strong...
要么就是学过
Or someone trained
功夫的
in Dragon style!
啊
Hwah...!
我再也不敢了
I won't do that again.
他体内有什么
What was inside him?
正如Palmer之前
Well, as Mr. Palmer
演示的那样
demonstrated earlier,
他的乙状结肠中
it was metallic.
有金属纤维
Um, a container of some kind,
可能是容器类的东西
lodged in his sigmoid colon.
这种方法
It's a technique
被走私贩广泛使用
common amongst smugglers.
他走私了什么
What was he smuggling?
得花点时间弄清楚 Palmer先生
Well, time to find out. Mr. Palmer?
是肉毒杆菌
It's botulinum.
什么
What?
地球上最厉害的神经毒素之一
That's one of the deadliest neurotoxins on the planet.
他从哪儿弄来这个
Where did he get this?
我更感兴趣的是
I'd be more concerned to find out
他准备用这个来做什么
what he was planning to do with it.
Celodyne
Celodyne.
寻遍世界
Searching the world over
只为寻找一个更好的未来
to find cures for a better tomorrow...
你好
Hi.
早上好
Good morning.
我来找Brown博士的
I'm here to see Dr. Brown.
恩
Mm-hmm.
我喜欢你的伞
I like your parasol.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你的拖把
I like your... mop.
想换换吗
Want to trade?
不用了
No.
-好吧 -绝对不
- All right. - Absolutely not!
你告诉那个王八蛋 我能用他的价格的十分之一
You tell that S.O.B. I can import a generic
搞到仿制药
for one-tenth the price he's offering me!
我真喜欢这伞
Love the parasol.
想都别想 等我回来的时候
No deal, and when I get back...
Sciuto小姐
Ms. Sciuto?
嗨 天啊
Hi. Oh!
好漂亮的伞
Nice parasol.
我是Janice Brown博士
Dr. Janice Brown.
你来找我是因为一种化合物
You came to talk with me about a compound?
是的
Yes, right.
这个给你 这边走
This is for you. This way.
Celodyne
Celodyne.
寻遍世界 只为寻找一个更好的
Searching the world over to find cures for a better...
其实 这是个好事
This is good timing, actually,
好多公♥司♥都在撤回
because most of the company are away on some retreat
我可以
and, uh,
利用这种公♥司♥
I could use the company.
不好意思 音乐太吵了 我听不清你在说什么
I'm sorry, I can barely hear you 'cause the music's blaring.
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
等等 我关小点儿
Wait, I'll turn it down.
我刚刚在说我可以利用这种公♥司♥
No, I was just saying I could use the company,
因为 你懂的
because, you know,
有时候 光呆在这间地下室太寂寞了
it's sometimes a bit lonely in the basement.
直说吧
Tell me about it.
我以前是很喜欢独处
I used to really like solitude.
现在你准备改变了
And now you're ready for a change.
恩
Eh...
天啊 拥抱海豹
Oh, my God, Hug-a-Seal!
这是我最喜欢的慈善组织之一
That's one of my favorite charities!
我是本地的特使
I'm a local ambassador.
而且我也为鱼友会
Yeah, I-I also do work for, um, Friends for Fish
-以及战士之声工作 -不会吧 我也是
- and Eco Warriors. - No way, so do I.
那阳光之家呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表