What can I do for you?
请问Sussex Newton少校住哪个房♥间
Major Sussex Newton-- what room is he staying in, please?
你们为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
他在等我们
He's expecting us.
哦
Oh. Um,
我想 告诉你们应该没关系
I guess it's all right to tell you. Uh...
刚才的电♥话♥是从基地保卫处打来的
That call was from base security.
他们刚刚发现了少校的尸体
They just found the major's body.
他死了
He's dead.
不要移♥动♥那具尸体
Don't move that body!
没打算动 你们是谁
Wasn't gonna. Who are you?
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
戒♥严♥这片区域
Secure the area.
我们刚刚才发现尸体
We just found the body.
谁给你门打的电♥话♥
Who called you?
Newton少校
Major Newton.
你要知道 如果Tony发现
You realize if Tony finds out
他的血管里流淌着一盎司皇室血液
he has an ounce of royal blood running through his veins,
那就完全没法和他一起工作了
there will be no living with him.
现在就已经没法和他一起工作了
There's no living with him now.
我觉得我们在这儿不会有发现
Doubt we'll find anything.
每天路过这儿的人得有好几百
This place is used by hundreds of people a day--
徒步者 慢跑者 骑马者
hikers, joggers, horseback riders.
打扰一下 McGee探员吗
Excuse me, Agent McGee?
-我是 -我能帮你做什么吗
- Yeah. - Anything I can do to help?
戒♥严♥这里就行
Just secure the perimeter.
我刚刚推测 他是因绊倒而摔下了山
I just assumed he stumbled and fell down the hill.
我有漏掉什么线索吗
Is there something I missed?
没有 看起来像是场意外
Well, no. Looks like an accident.
我们会深入调查的
We're just being thorough.
尸体上只找到了他在到访人员招待所的房♥卡
【注:Visiting Officers Quarters 到访人员宿舍】
Hey. Only items on his body were his VOQ room card,
一个健身手环和一部手♥机♥
a fitness bracelet and cell phone.
最后一个电♥话♥是打给你的 昨晚19:41
Last call was to you, 19:41 last night.
根据友好的前台接待Suzy所说
And according to Suzy, the very nice desk clerk,
Newton到这儿之后 每晚都去慢跑
Newton jogged every evening since he arrived here.
-Duck? -我一直相信
- Duck? - I've always
慢跑弊大于利
believed that jogging does more harm than good.
躺在这儿的少校就是一个非常好的例证
The major here is an extreme example of my theory.
人的身体无法承受
The human body was never designed
这样的冲击
to take that kind of pounding.
慢跑对脊椎的伤害是灾难性的
It's calamitous to the vertebrae,
更别说对膝盖的损伤了
not to mention the trauma it does to the knees.
你得出死亡时间了吗 Duck?
You got a TOD, Duck?
嗯 当然
Hmm? Oh, of course.
晚上9:00
Uh... 9:00 p.m.,
误差不超过半小时
give or take half an hour. Yeah.
他的颈部肿胀 可能为被折断了
His neck is distended, probably broken.
他前额的伤口很深
This gash to his forehead is very deep,
并且 仍有轻微出血
yet, there's very little bleeding.
我得找出原因
I need to find out why.
如往常一样 等我把他带回解剖台 我会知道更多
As always, I'll know more when I get him back on the table.
McGee和我负责做完这边的工作
McGee and I will finish up here.
你和Bishop去检查Newton的宿舍房♥间
You and Bishop check out Newton's room at the VOQ.
如果我准备外出一个星期
If I were going away for a week,
我会打包两倍多的东西
I would have packed twice as much.
天啊
Oh, boy.
是他妻子吗?
Is that his wife?
你说呢
You tell me.
汪星人
Woof.
你不了解Newton
You never knew Newton.
地球上不会有哪儿女人
There's not a woman on this Earth
愿意嫁给这位老兄的
that would marry that dude.
但他的性生活肯定很频繁
Well, he was certainly sexually active.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
噢
Oh!
检查一下保质期
Check the expiration date.
你为什么这么抵触这个人
What do you have against this guy?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
就是他总是让我感到困扰 你懂吗
Just always kind of bugged me, you know?
嘿 真奇怪
Hey, this is weird.
发现什么了
What?
他为什么把一把用过的塑料刀
Why would he put a used plastic knife...
夹在纸巾中 还塞进信封里
in a napkin, in an envelope?
自从Newton少校上周离开这儿后
I haven't talked to Major Newton
我就再没跟他说过话
since before he left here last week.
他原计划明天回来
I was expecting him back tomorrow.
他生活中有什么反常的事情发生吗
There anything unusual going on in his life?
据我所知 没有
Not that I know of.
你是否有理由相信
Do you have a reason to believe
Newton的死不是意外
that Newton's death wasn't an accident?
没有
No.
他昨晚来过电♥话♥ 说想跟我聊聊
Called last night, asked if we could talk.
知不知道他想说什么
Any idea what that was about?
他什么都没跟我提过
He didn't say anything to me.
上校 Newton少校偶尔会给我们提供
Colonel, we would occasionally hear from Major Newton
关于两年前军械库盗窃案的线索
about leads on the armory theft that occurred two years ago.
他还在查那个案子吗?
Was he still working on that case?
非正式地调查
Not officially.
定罪以后 我以为这事儿结束了
After the conviction, I thought it was over,
但Newton并没有放弃他的同伙理论
but Newton wouldn't give up on his accomplice theory.
他私下里继续调查这个案子
He was always looking into it on his own time.
你能封锁Newton的宿舍吗 直到我们通知你可以解除戒♥严♥
Could you seal Newton's quarters until you hear from us?
-我会的 -谢谢
- I will. - Thank you.
顺便提一句 Gibbs
By the way, Gibbs...
我喜欢你的新造型
I like the new look.
找出现在驻扎在匡提科都有谁
Find out who's stationed at Quantico now,
以及当军♥火♥被盗时有谁在勒琼基地
and who was at Lejeune when the armory was robbed.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 学校区域内的限速是多少?
Hey, what's the speed limit in a school zone?
时速15英里
15 miles an hour.
-答对了 谢谢 Tony -你在干什么?
- Bam! Thanks, Tony. - What are you doing?
在线交规学校
Um, on-line traffic school.
-你违反了哪条交规 -超速
- What'd you get a ticket for? - Speeding?
-闯红灯 -不 不 我只是....
- Run a red light? - No, no. I just...
我要告诉Rosita修女
I needed to tell Sister Rosita
保龄球活动我会迟到
that I was gonna be late for bowling,
所以我把车停在路边
so I pulled over to the side of the road
这样 我可以就安全地给她发短♥信♥
so I could safely text her,
恰巧 我轻轻擦碰了另一辆车
and I just kind of tapped this other car.
就像爱的碰撞 你懂的
Just like a love tap, you know.
但那是辆警车
But it was a cop car.
警♥察♥非常可爱
The cop was super cute.
比不上Burt 但是他给了我一张罚单
Not Burt cute, but he gave me a ticket.
不过我有两天的时间来完成这个测试 所以 你们收集到些什么
But I have two days to finish this test, so, what do you got?
Newton少校的到访人员宿舍中的物品
Uh, contents of Major Newton's VOQ room.
喔 快看
Oh, hey, look.
我刚拿到了"追踪我的DNA"网发来的DNA检测结果
I just got the DNA results from TrackMyDNA.com.
那分享一下
Well, share.
哦...那是什么意思?
Oh... What does that mean?
分享一下 Tony 跟我们说说
Share, Tony. Share.
好吧 放到电子屏幕上看
All right. Goes on the plasma.
好的
Okay.
哈 所以你有89%的欧洲血统
Huh. So you're 89% European.
-确实如此 -以及2.9%的尼安德特人
- Figures. - Your Neanderthal quotient
血统
is 2.9%.
血统含量高居第十九位 Tony 那很高了
That's in the 19th percentile, Tony. That is high.
这能解释许多事情
Explains a lot.
-看那儿 -研究表明
- Ooh, look at that. - "Research indicates
您跟一位英国历史人物有血缘关系
you have a familial match with a historical British figure."
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表