It's been antidepressants and cholesterol down here for years.
从没有制♥造♥过一枚炸♥弹♥
Haven't made a bomb since... ever.
-我上周做了两个 -哇
- I made two last week. - Wow.
等等 6克 会不会太多了
Um, wait, hang on. Six grams-- is that not too much?
我的意思是 会不会就不爆♥炸♥
I mean, will it not short-circuit the explosion?
不 会加速爆♥炸♥
No, it should accelerate it.
好吧 这点上我相信你
Okay. Trust you on that one.
哦 不会吧 我没有镁
Oh, no! I don't have magnesium.
哦
Oh...
你可以分解燧石
You can break up the flint.
你的鞋跟里面有打火装置吗
You have a fire-starter kit in your heel?
你没有吗
You don't?
没有
No.
好吧 这个炸♥弹♥威力巨大
Okay, this is gonna do a lot of damage.
我知道 我试着不去想这些
I know, I'm trying not to think about it.
五分钟以前 这看起来是很好的主意
It seemed like a way better idea, like, five minutes ago.
他们要杀害人♥质♥
Well, they're gonna kill hostages,
我们没有选择了
so we don't have a choice.
在我小的时候 我和我的哥哥 Luca
When I was young, me and my brother, Luca,
我们在学校看电影
we saw this movie in school,
电影的结尾是 好人杀了坏人
and at the end, the good guy killed the bad guy,
我们都为之欢呼
and we all cheered.
Johnson女士关了放映机
And Ms. Johnson turned off the projector,
她说我们不支持杀戮
and she said we don't applaud killing,
不管死的人是谁
no matter who it is.
如果你今天杀了人
If you take a life today,
那你昨天就已经失败了
then you failed yesterday.
五年级的事儿我记得的不多
I don't remember much from fifth grade,
但我记得这个
but I remember that.
昨天你不在 所以
Well, you weren't here yesterday, so...
没人会喝彩
No one's applauding.
好吧 是时候去联♥系♥坏人了
All right, it's time to contact the bad guys.
你要说什么
What are you gonna say?
我将告诉他们我会按照他们的要求来做
I'm telling them that I'll do what they want.
他们只要来找我
They just have to come and get me.
McGee 把门打开
Open the doors, McGee.
正在尝试 老大 只是
Trying to, boss, just...
请不要朝电脑开枪
just please don't shoot this computer.
我已经查过这边所有的实验室
I've checked every lab in this wing.
没人
Nobody's here.
那个NCIS小妞说她会在这里的
Well, this is where the NCIS chick said that she would be.
哇哦
Whoa.
这个之前不在这里
That wasn't here before.
这样说明我们没走错路
Well, then we know we're going the right way.
你来吗
You coming?
不
No.
拜托 兄弟 这就是把伞
Oh, please, man, it's an umbrella.
不是简易爆♥炸♥装置
It's not an IED.
走 快走
Go, go, move!
是个哑弹
It was a dud.
告诉过你镁太多了
Told you that was too much magnesium.
好了 我进去了
All right, I'm in.
-门打开了 -DiNozzo Bishop 守住后门
- Doors are open. - DiNozzo, Bishop, cover the back.
McGee 你跟着我
McGee, you're with me.
继续走
Keep going.
快进去
Just get in there.
-进去 快点 -我在走
- Just get in there. Come on. - I'm going.
Sciuto女士
Ms. Sciuto.
你个混♥蛋♥
Bad guy.
赶快解锁电脑
Unlock the computer now.
你先释放人♥质♥ --这是条件
Release the hostages first-- that was the deal.
闭嘴 少管闲事
Shut up and stay out of this.
谁都走不了
No one is going anywhere.
然后交易取消
Then the deal's off.
那这个交易如何
How about this deal?
要么立刻解锁电脑
Unlock that computer right now,
要么我下令杀掉人♥质♥
or I give the order to kill hostages...
立刻
right now.
聪明的女人
Smart woman.
比你要聪明些
Smarter than you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
重新谈判
Renegotiating.
这是一罐DX7气体
This is a canister of DX7 gas.
如果我在这房♥间里释放它
If I release it in this room,
十秒之内我们就会同归于尽
we'll all be dead in ten seconds.
什么 那不是烟雾弹吗
What, that's not a smoke bomb?
放下你的武器
Put down your weapons.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
无论我做什么 你都会杀掉人♥质♥
You're gonna kill the hostages no matter what I do.
我听到你说了 灭口
"No witnesses," I heard you say it.
如果能用我的命换他们的
If my life can save theirs,
我绝对会做
I'm down 100%.
我说过你在虚张声势吧
Did I mention you're bluffing?
而我没有
Because I'm not.
Abby 别做傻事 喂
Abby, don't do it! Hey!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
Maple 把门打开
Maple, open the door.
喂 里面到底在干嘛
Hey, what the hell's going on in there?
出什么事了
What's going on?!
海军罪案调查处 不许动
NCIS! Freeze!
噢
Oh! Aah!
放心吧 大家都会没事的
Okay, everyone's gonna be okay.
站起来吧
Get up.
过了这个拐角沿着走廊走
Around the corner and down the hall.
Abby
Abby.
醒醒 Abbs
Come on, Abbs.
醒醒
Wake up.
Gibbs 你怎么这么久才来
Gibbs, what took you so long?
因为你的防火墙
Your firewall, that's what.
为什么我们没有死
So why aren't we dead?
因为这里没有DX7毒气
'Cause there's no such thing as a DX7 poison gas.
我实际上只是做了一个空气传播的失能性毒剂
I actually just made an airborne incapacitating agent.
我就知道你是在吓唬人
I knew you were bluffing.
呃 我知道她刚刚在骗人
Ugh, I knew she was bluffing.
来吧 这边走
- Come on. - Let's go.
好了 你很喜欢陷在困境里
Well, so much for being in distress
然后需要救援
and requiring assistance.
我是的
I was.
我也确实这么做了
And I did.
我...我尽可能的拖延了他们
I was... stalling every which way I could
一直等到你来
until you got here.
我做了一个昏迷气体 一个假的炸♥弹♥
I made a knock-out gas, I made a fake bomb.
一个假的...你-你早就知道它不会爆♥炸♥吗
A fake... You-you knew it wasn't going to explode?
Gibbs 这是Janice
Gibbs, this is Janice.
她是我的新朋友
She's my new friend.
她帮助我救了那些人♥质♥的命
She helped save the lives of the hostages.
另外现在你可以逮捕她了
And you can arrest her now,
因为她和那些坏人是一伙的
'cause she's working with the bad guys.
尽管我确实很感谢你在最后那一刻改变了心意
Although I did appreciate that last-minute change of heart.
多糟糕的一天
What a day.
我不是一个罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
我 我是一个揭发者
I-I'm a whistle-blower.
用了一个简历来证明
With a résumé to prove it.
被捕了两次
Arrested twice...
原因是在日本海撞击捕鲸船
for ramming whaling ships in the Sea of Japan.
还有一次是在亚马逊丛林
And once for chaining herself to a logging truck
把自己绑在了测井车上
in the Amazon jungle.
这就是我们的犯人
That's our girl.
她像释放天性的Abby
She's like "Abby unleashed."
你怎么知道Janice参与了这件事
How'd you know Janice was involved?
好吧 我第一次怀疑她是在我进入服务器机房♥的时候
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表