一件我们已密切关注数周的案子
In a stunning and sudden end
迎来了令人震惊的结局
to a story that we've been closely following for weeks,
被控诉杀害前女友Joy Vanatter的
Petty Officer Kyle Friedgen,
下士Kyle Friedgen
who seemed destined for death row
原本被认为 注定会成为死囚
for killing his ex-girlfriend, Joy Vanatter,
而现在他重获自♥由♥了
is now a free man.
法官对于将Friedgen与凶手联♥系♥在一起的重要DNA证据
With the judge throwing out a vital piece of DNA evidence
予以否决
linking Friedgen to the murder,
他正通过法律的漏洞走出监狱
he now walks out of jail through a loophole in the law.
他们在那 他们出来了
Here they come! They're coming out!
Malone警探
Detective Malone.
你怎么看待法官的裁决
What do you think about the judge's ruling?
我们抓对了人
We arrested the right guy.
Wyner先生 你愿意评论一下
Mr. Wyner, would you care to comment on the fact that
由于你违反搜查令程序造成的证据不予考虑
your mishandling of a warrant caused evidence to be thrown out
以及控诉被驳回吗
and the charges dismissed?
这是一个不幸的误会
It was an unfortunate misunderstanding,
但是我会承担全部责任
but I accept full responsibility.
这会影响你竞选特区检察官吗
【注:指华盛顿哥伦比亚特区 首都 不属于美国任何州份】
Will this affect your run for City State's Attorney?
我更关心的是正义的丢失
I'm more concerned about the miscarriage of justice.
听证会太荒谬了
Uh, the hearing was a travesty.
一个背负谋杀罪名的人逃脱了
A guilty man is getting away with murder.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 亲爱的 我们离开这里
Come on, honey. Let's get you out of here.
我等不及要回家了
I can't wait to get home.
我的车在停车场
My car's in the parking structure.
Hanna 走吧
Hanna, come on.
我不会跟你回家 Kyle
I'm not going home with you, Kyle.
我要搬去和我父母住
I'm moving in with my parents.
我站在你这边
I stood by you.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're free now,
然后 我也受够了
and... I'm done.
我很抱歉 Kyle
I'm sorry, Kyle.
? NCIS 13x09 ? Day in Court Original Air Date on November 17, 2015
我快累死了
I'm just exhausted.
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't sleep at all last night.
为什么
How come?
Zoe坚持要开着灯睡
Zoe insists on having the lights on.
有什么原因吗
Any reason for that?
嗯 黑夜恐怖症
Well... nyctophobia,
也就是 害怕黑暗
which is this... fear of darkness.
我是说 你懂的 她就是这样
I mean, you know, here she is,
她是个了不起的ATF探员
【注:酒精 烟草和火器管理局】
she's this kick-ass ATF agent...
然而她还要开着灯才能睡觉
she's got to sleep with the lights on?
很多人都有恐惧症 Tony
Well, a lot of people have phobias, Tony.
-甚至连你也有 -别摆架子
-Even you. -Don't get on your high horse,
恐高症先生
Mr. Fear of Heights.
恐高症 那又怎么样 很多人都有
Acrophobia, so what? A lot of people live with that.
Bish 有恐惧症吗
Bish? Any phobias?
是的 恐惧恐惧症
Yeah, phobophobia.
害怕有恐惧症的人
Fear of people with phobias.
知道吗 我曾经约会的一个女孩有羽毛恐惧症
You know, I once dated a girl who had pteronophobia.
那是什么
What is that?
害怕被羽毛挠痒
The fear of being tickled with a feather.
这真有趣 古怪
That's interesting. Kinky.
等等 你没约会过那么多人
Wait a minute. You haven't dated that many people.
我认识这个人吗
Do I know this person?
是不是Delilah
Is it Delilah?
不 不是Delilah
No, it's not Delilah.
是Abby
It's Abby.
是不是Abby
Is it Abby?
就是
It is.
是Abby
It's Abby.
听我说 她会杀了我的 知道吗
Listen to me. She will kill me, okay?
你必须保证 保证不告诉她
You have to promise, promise that you will not tell her.
我保证
I promise.
我作为绅士的保证
You have my word as a gentleman,
我发誓
I promise.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你的努力
Thanks for trying.
Jake和我打算今晚去肯尼迪中心
【注:一座位于美国华盛顿特区波多马克河岸的艺术表演场地】
Jake and I are going to the Kennedy Center tonight.
可是预订不到一个比较好的地方
Can't get reservations for anywhere decent afterwards.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
Adams House Grill
Adams House Grill.
我老爸的最爱
Senior's favorite.
我来打电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是太好了 Tony
That'd be great, Tony.
有谁知道老大去哪了
Anyone hear from the boss?
可以了 谢谢
That's good, thank you.
我以为你饿了
Thought you weren't hungry.
你知道的 我可以
You know, I can order you
给你点一份你自己的培根
your own side of bacon.
不用 我很好
No, I-I'm good.
只是 这个闻着不错
It just... it just smelled good.
我很高兴你建议我们在这儿碰面
I'm glad you suggested that we meet here.
-膝盖怎么样 -噢 很好
-How's the knee? -Oh, it's good.
还不错
It's good.
它 呃 它肿了 我用冰敷了 你懂的
It, uh, it swells, I ice it, you know.
他和你在电♥话♥里不肯告诉我的
He have something to do with the, uh... "favor"
"帮助"有关系吗
you wouldn't talk to me about on the phone?
知道他是谁吗
Know who he is?
当然
Well, yeah.
媒体报道了很多谋杀和逮捕的新闻
The murder and arrest did get a lot of media coverage.
Kyle 这是特别探员Gibbs
Kyle, this is Special Agent Gibbs.
Clark小姐说你能帮助我 先生
Miss Clark said you might be able to help me, sir.
帮助你做什么
Help you with what?
Kyle 坐吧
Kyle, sit down.
自从巴尔的摩法官
Since the Baltimore judge
驳回对下士Friedgen的控告
dismissed the charges against Petty Officer Friedgen,
他的生活就变得像地狱一样
his life has been hell.
他的妻子离开了他
His wife has left him.
她还威胁要拒绝
She is threatening to deny him access
他和他们即将出世的孩子的联♥系♥
to their soon-to-be-born child.
他报告要回Ulysses号♥上工作
He's reported back to duty aboard the Ulysses,
但他的同伴一直骚扰他
and his shipmates are harassing him.
你要理解
You gotta understand.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我是清白的
I'm innocent.
但是没人相信我
But nobody believes me.
每个人都觉得我是个因为技术失误逃脱的
Everyone thinks I'm guilty of murder
有罪的杀人凶手
and got off on a technicality.
警♥察♥不打算找其他嫌疑人了 Gibbs
The police aren't looking for anyone else, Gibbs.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我想让海军罪案调查处因谋杀逮捕我
I want NCIS to arrest me for murder.
我想让真♥相♥大白
I want the truth to come out.
我理应受到法庭审判 先生
I deserve my day in court, sir.
我想接受军事法庭审判
I want to be court-martialed.
-他想让我们逮捕他 -对
- He wants us to arrest him? - Yes.
必须给那家伙一点信任
Well, you gotta give the guy credit.
真是个新奇的要求
It's a novel request.
给他的律师一点信任
Give his lawyer credit.
她与常人的思考方式不同
She thinks outside the box.
这为我们打开了调查这起谋杀案的大门
It opens the door for us to investigate the murder.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
他为什么想让我们参与进来
Why would he want us involved?
因为他发誓自己是无辜的
Because he swears he's innocent.
监狱里到处都有人发誓自己是无辜的
Prisons are filled with guys who swear they're innocent.
是啊 但不同的是 Friedgen不在监狱里
Yeah. The difference is, Friedgen's not in prison.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表